Tarte Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Oksana M.Tarte Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by LacieTarte Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette uploaded by Rachel D.See all 36 photos
2 colors available

BY TARTE

Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!Take your full face of fabulous from day to night with this full face eye & cheek palette. With two separate versions for neutral and smokey looks, each palette includes a full size blush and five shadows in mattes and lusters to create a range of looks to flatter any complexion. The pigment-packed formulas are powered by Amazonian clay to help balance skin so your makeup stays put, and each travel friendly palette includes a special message to inspire you to take on the day or night with confidence. Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. Click here to Get The Look! - Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette see more...

Photos (36)
Amy O.
Amy O.
I bought this Tarte eye and cheek palette at Ulta. It was about $28 I believe. Well the palette caught my attention because it was so pretty. The colors are really natural and pigmented. The pressed shadows and blush are made with Amazonian clay and mineral pigments and they are cruelty free. I love this palette because you can make a great day or night look! The pallets seems to smell of marshmallow or cocoa powder to me. It's lightly sweet smell is yummy. I recommend this pallets it's really cute and it fits in you're purse easily for on the go or touch ups.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
This palette is a must have for everyone! The colors are warm and complement a variety of skin tones. There are so many looks that you can create using this palette too. You can create a soft, demure look that's perfect for business or school or you can create a more romantic or evening appropriate look. I actually think this is the palette that I want my stylist to use for my wedding makeup. I also love that Tarte is cruelty free and uses earth based products.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Omg!!!! I finally got mine yesterday at Ulta. So, I haven't done a lot of looks yet, but I love this palette. Let me just say, I finally have found a really awesome palette, that works well for me for eyes and cheeks. The reason, is this actually has the perfect matte And matching shimmer shades that I like to use for everyday looks on my eyes, and a perfect coral peach blush shade that I love! I even have a matching look on my nails for spring already!!!
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
I have the star power palette for this collection, and I absolutely love it, it offers a good combination of both matte and shimmer shades, and the blush goes well with a day or night look. The only complaint I have is; that the shadows have a considerable amount of fallout, but the pigment, texture, wear time, and blend of the shadows makes up for that completely. Be careful though the case will get scratches easily, and is a bit bulky for travel <3
Allison C.
Allison C.
I really wanted to love this Tarte palette but it's definitely not my favorite. The price was great and I thought it would be so handy to leave at work for quick touch ups. The colors were beautiful but my main complaint is the fallout from the eyeshadows. Every single time I've used it, I end up with shadow underneath my eyes and on my cheeks. I've never experienced this with other brands. It Doesn't even compare to the UD naked palettes.
Kauina B.
Kauina B.
Westfield, NJ
The palette is a beautifully packaged in a sturdy purple compact with a sheen. The blush has a beautiful color! This shade is pigmented, smooth, blends easily and would suit many different skin tones.
The eyeshadows are great to use for soft neutral looks or to amp up your look for a full on smokey eye!
The palette has a slight vanilla scent, which seems to be something Tarte is including in most of their new palettes
Angela G.
Angela G.
This palette is so ideal for so many people! The blush shade in the day version is so nude and pink, it's gorgeous! Extremely pigmented. Definitely for the ladies who love the 'exposed' blushes! The eye shadows are all so beautiful and pigmented also. The range of colors are just enough to pull off a couple different eye looks out of them. This is thee perfect palette for traveling. Oh, and it smells delicious!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
This is such a beautiful set of colors. They can easily be worn day and night. Tarte makes awesome cosmetics and I have several of their products, this is one of the many new products they are coming out with that I would love to try!! Beautiful Pallet! One thing I will also add is their pallets always come in such sturdy compacts too that hold up so good. Love the vanilla scent too it has!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Owings, MD
I got this on a Cyber Monday sale for $20 and I am so happy I purchased it! I am no makeup or beauty guru but I am slowly learning. This palette came with a little "how to" card with a diagram telling me step by step how to apply the shadows to make my eyes look flawless. The shades are gorgeous and pigmented very well. The blush is a tad dark but I love it. Would definitely recommend.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
I would recommend this to everyone, this is the first time I get an eye & cheek Palette adn I really liked it.I love tarte everything . The packaging is always so pretty and feminine. Whoever designs these products, bravo !!! This is a beautiful palette at a great price . The colors are pretty and so blendable you can create a bunch of looks it's this and looks so nice and natural
Glens Falls, NY
Is the pigment Rich in this palette?
Glens Falls, NY
Has anyone used this product that can tell me how they liked it?
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
I've recently heard about this new palette, has anyone tried it yet? If so, how is it?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
How is the color payoff?
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy , TX
How is the pigmentation and feel of this product?