BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!Take your full face of fabulous from day to night with this full face eye & cheek palette. With two separate versions for neutral and smokey looks, each palette includes a full size blush and five shadows in mattes and lusters to create a range of looks to flatter any complexion. The pigment-packed formulas are powered by Amazonian clay to help balance skin so your makeup stays put, and each travel friendly palette includes a special message to inspire you to take on the day or night with confidence. Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. Click here to Get The Look! - Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette

Barbara S.
Chillicothe, MO
I absolutely loved this palette! I went with a simple look for the day and loved the results. The pigment was perfect and buildable. Lasted all day through running a ton of errands. It blended wonderfully! Will definitely buy again
Abby G.
oshkosh
Review for: Classic Courage more...
Love love LOVE the blush in this combo. The eyeshadows blend well, but don’t have a lot of pigment. Blush has pigment, so I just use a small amount. Blush appears darker than what it looks like on the skin. Would probably buy it again.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I have the single of the double duty beauty blush in Moment and I love it.
The packaging is gorgeous, and the color payoff is perfect. Super easy to blend, and adds a very slight peachy hue to the cheeks. A little goes a long way. Well worth the money.
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Classic Courage more...
I went with the classic sense it had darker shades. The pigment is amazing. Easy to blend. It feels really nice on the skin not heavy at all. The blush was one of my favs because it was just the perfect shade of pink.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Star Power more...
This product has been discontinued, but it deserves a review because the formula for the shadows is similar to some that Tarte has out in other palettes.

For starters, this is a very sturdy palette. The more recent Tarte products in this line are the &
The Don't Quit Your Daydream Palette.
But this is the original! This palette is heavy duty, comes with a mirror, & is more than just cardboard. The newer palettes are just thick cardboard & very thin.

The vanilla-chocolate scent of these shadows is similar to what you'll find in the tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette. This makes me believe that they're the same or similar formulas.

The shadows in this palette blend well, but the shimmers are not as pigmented when used on a brush. It's easier for me to apply them with the tip of my index finger or use a wet brush to apply it. Lucky Penny is my favorite shade. I'm medium toned in skin color, so it takes about 2-3 layers to really show. My sister is pretty fair & needs about 1-2.

The palette has a great shade selection. It has a white transition shade & two shimmery shades for the inner corner. There's a matte dark brown for the crease or outer corner & a shimmery dark brown/pink that can also be used for definition. It also comes with a near full sized Amazonian clay blush that is equally buttery. It's a better consistency than the one in the Rainforest After Dark palette.
Allison H.
Review for: Classic Courage more...
I love love this pallet. The application is flawless. I add more layers for night looks. I like using a light application for day looks too. I recommend to a friend or anyone with sensitive eyes/skin. I will buy again. 💘💘
Joanna W.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Classic Courage more...
I love this palette so much! I purchased this off of Tarte's website because I wanted an every day palette. This is absolutely perfect. I use it for my contour and eye look. The formula blends beautifully and is so pigmented. A little goes a very long way! This will be my go to for everything. Perfect for travel, as it has everything I need in one sleek palette: eye shadows for both day and night and universally flattering blush. Smells heavenly of vanilla. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy and I just LOVE the motto "She dreamed, she believed & she succeeded." Nice reminder to have around me!
maricela f.
Review for: Classic Courage more...
This palette is very unique to the other palettes I own. To start with it's completely cruelty free, and just like most of their eyeshadow products these colors are super pretty pigmented! I have to add the packaging as well is what sold me in! I define you will be looking into more Tarte brand products to add to my collection!
Jessica M.
Martinsburg, WV
The shadows are on the neutral side (which I tend to use) but it's great and that there's no thinking of what shadows to use. They're picked for you and I don't have to waste time thinking of what shadows I should wear together. I also love that it's perfect for travel. I don't need a separate eye shadow palette or separate blush. One mini palette and I'm ready to go.
Dana B.
Review for: Classic Courage more...
I love this palette! The blush is the most beautiful mauvy natural color on my skin tone, my absolute go to. The shadow colors are so easy to apply and blend, and the color “Penny” is an amazing lid color for my hazel eyes.
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Is the pigment Rich in this palette?
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Has anyone used this product that can tell me how they liked it?
Daniela R.
I've recently heard about this new palette, has anyone tried it yet? If so, how is it?
Louisa B.
How is the color payoff?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
How is the pigmentation and feel of this product?