BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!Take your full face of fabulous from day to night with this full face eye & cheek palette. With two separate versions for neutral and smokey looks, each palette includes a full size blush and five shadows in mattes and lusters to create a range of looks to flatter any complexion. The pigment-packed formulas are powered by Amazonian clay to help balance skin so your makeup stays put, and each travel friendly palette includes a special message to inspire you to take on the day or night with confidence. Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. Click here to Get The Look! - Double Duty Beauty Day/Night Eye & Cheek Palette

Amy O.
I bought this Tarte eye and cheek palette at Ulta. It was about $28 I believe. Well the palette caught my attention because it was so pretty. The colors are really natural and pigmented. The pressed shadows and blush are made with Amazonian clay and mineral pigments and they are cruelty free. I love this palette because you can make a great day or night look! The pallets seems to smell of marshmallow or cocoa powder to me. It's lightly sweet smell is yummy. I recommend this pallets it's really cute and it fits in you're purse easily for on the go or touch ups.
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
This palette is a must have for everyone! The colors are warm and complement a variety of skin tones. There are so many looks that you can create using this palette too. You can create a soft, demure look that's perfect for business or school or you can create a more romantic or evening appropriate look. I actually think this is the palette that I want my stylist to use for my wedding makeup. I also love that Tarte is cruelty free and uses earth based products.
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Omg!!!! I finally got mine yesterday at Ulta. So, I haven't done a lot of looks yet, but I love this palette. Let me just say, I finally have found a really awesome palette, that works well for me for eyes and cheeks. The reason, is this actually has the perfect matte And matching shimmer shades that I like to use for everyday looks on my eyes, and a perfect coral peach blush shade that I love! I even have a matching look on my nails for spring already!!!
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
I have the star power palette for this collection, and I absolutely love it, it offers a good combination of both matte and shimmer shades, and the blush goes well with a day or night look. The only complaint I have is; that the shadows have a considerable amount of fallout, but the pigment, texture, wear time, and blend of the shadows makes up for that completely. Be careful though the case will get scratches easily, and is a bit bulky for travel <3
Angela G.
This palette is so ideal for so many people! The blush shade in the day version is so nude and pink, it's gorgeous! Extremely pigmented. Definitely for the ladies who love the 'exposed' blushes! The eye shadows are all so beautiful and pigmented also. The range of colors are just enough to pull off a couple different eye looks out of them. This is thee perfect palette for traveling. Oh, and it smells delicious!
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
I got this on a Cyber Monday sale for $20 and I am so happy I purchased it! I am no makeup or beauty guru but I am slowly learning. This palette came with a little "how to" card with a diagram telling me step by step how to apply the shadows to make my eyes look flawless. The shades are gorgeous and pigmented very well. The blush is a tad dark but I love it. Would definitely recommend.
Breanna C.
Sparks, NV
I just bought this palette a week ago and I have been using it everyday! I love it, the eyeshadows blend so well and they are highly pigmented. i have also been wanting to try the tate blushes but wasn't sure if I wanted to spend $28 just to test one out. This palette also has a blush in it and it is AMAZING! You have to be careful because it is HIGHLY pigmented but I love it!
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Solely bought this palate for the quote on the front, I mean hello. But I ended up falling in love with it. I have tan skin and these colors just compliment me perfectly. The blush is a beautiful color and I'm pretty sure I'm going to hit pan soon (cry for me) I love the colors and the over all concept of the palate. The pigmentation and blendability is great. I recommend it.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
This is my second eye palette from Tarte that I own. And it didn't disappoint me at all. I love those kind of palettes because it comes with a blush, that you use it as an eyeshadow or as transitional one. It has really good pigmentation and it is long lasting. My Courage Palette I got from Ulta. It has a nice packaging and good price. In love😍😍
Shelby B.
Erie, IL
This was the first Tarte pallet that I've purchased. The packaging drew me in because I love the quote and colors. The shadows are gorgeous and work so well together. I'm obsessed with the blush! It's basically a full sized blush by itself and is so pigmented and beautiful. I use this pallet all the time and it looks great on my vanity
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Is the pigment Rich in this palette?
M P.
Glens Falls, NY
Has anyone used this product that can tell me how they liked it?
Daniela R.
I've recently heard about this new palette, has anyone tried it yet? If so, how is it?
Louisa B.
How is the color payoff?
Ana S.
Katy, TX
How is the pigmentation and feel of this product?