BY TARTE #26 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Haeley W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Light Beige more...
Hands down BEST powder foundation! It’s perfect for everyday wear. I purchased this from Tarte. I love the formula so much I haven’t even tried other powder foundations yet. I will continue purchasing this!
Christina c.
I wouldn’t say this is great as a foundation but it is a good powder to wear over your foundation to set it and add some color. I have this one in my car and use it to touch up if I need to throughout the day
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've been looking for an allover face powder that I could wear on natural makeup days as well as dusted over dewy foundations to give a bit more coverage and staying powder and I most definitely struck GOLD! Not only is the packaging Gold but the product it self is pure gold! Gives the perfect amount of coverage and pigment without being cakey. As we get further into spring and summer I see myself wearing just this with maybe some bronzer and highlight. Similar to Mac studio fix powder+ foundation except it's cruelty free and made with way better ingredients while all the icky stuff like parabens, sulfates and mineral oil are left out! I love Tarte their products never seem to disappoint me! I'm a Mac NC42 for reference and in this I'm (Medium-Tan Honey) Currently on sale at Ulta!! $21 instead of $35
Bethany M.
San Francisco
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I love tarte products but this is not one of my favorite things they make. I found myself reapplying this a lot and seeing that it wore off pretty quickly. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
When I am looking for a higher end powder to give me a little more coverage on like a night out this is the first powder I grab. It gives me a medium to full buildable coverage and it's everything I ask for in a powder.
Zaydi T.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I love packing this powder on top of my shape tape, I use my shape tape concealer and my foundation & just packing this on top gives it more of a finished flawless look, 100% recommend!
Karen A.
Flawlessly covers maybe the color is to light for me but doesn't seem to be super noticeable. Stays nicely all day if I don't add a little setting powder it will cheese in my eye area.
ellen w.
America
I use this product when I'm in a rush and want a more natural look. I will use this over small amounts of concealer. It evens the tone in your face while keeping the look natural.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This is a full coverage powder foundation and I absolutely love it this is something I like to wear my no makeup makeup days to even out my skin tone and it never gets cakey and it's beautiful.
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I like to use this on top of a lighter foundation when i want more coverage and it gives me the look I strongly desire. Leaves my skin looking natural and the coverage is there.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?