BY TARTE #10 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Caylie T.
New Phila, OH
Love this powder, tarte is my favorite makeup brand. This covers very well and is super smooth and easy to apply. I would definitely buy this again and recommend this to other people.
Emanda c.
Arlington
I'm Not really a powder girl ... Beds I do like using like setting powder at the end for your makeup so I would say try because they're brand tarte is absolutely amazing so yes try it out
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I've used pur powder foundations for years when I need to get out of the house quickly in the morning, this is a good alternative. I got it when Tarte had one of their build your own combo sets.
I like this best when buffed in with a big, fluffy kabuki brush over a silicone primer, I'll set it with a hydrating setting spray.
It does give a good amount of coverage for a powder & doesn't look dry or oxidize.
It's not full coverage, but it mostly covers my freckles, dark spots & brightens & evens everything up.
Very good on days you just want to pull everything together but not look too made up.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
This is a full coverage powder foundation and I absolutely love it this is something I like to wear my no makeup makeup days to even out my skin tone and it never gets cakey and it's beautiful.
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I like to use this on top of a lighter foundation when i want more coverage and it gives me the look I strongly desire. Leaves my skin looking natural and the coverage is there.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
I typically always use liquid foundation but I have been trying to get my oily skin under control. So I bought this product in the light-medium neutral shade. I had the girl at ulta match me to this product and im not sure if the lighting was off or if its the pigment of the product itself. This gives me a peachy color and because there are not many shades available in this product I cant go a shade lighter/ darker. I still continued to use it as the color wasnt horrible. I would say its medium coverage at best and last just about 6 hours. By the time im home from work its worn off and I dont have a job where I am running around all day. When its first applied it does give me a nice matte finish but if your looking for a full coverage this product is not very buildable as it gets very chalky on your skin. Its also not good for dry skin if your skin peels it will show. I like that it is soft on the skin and feels like i have nothing on.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I really like how you can find your shade and gives many different options. I also like the pressed powder and the nice glow at the end which makes your face radiant as ever.
Aurora G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
It works ok goes on smooth. Kind of not full coverage or at least I didn't the coverage I want. Also made me break out really bad. But for some people I can see it working.
Jayme C.
Tukwila, WA
I really like this. It's light coverage with a brush but when applied with a sponge you can build it up. It doesn't last super long on me but I use it for very light makeup days so I'm okay with that.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
I believe this is the ONLY powder foundation I have ever enjoyed because of the simple fact that its actually creamy. It’s not straight up powder. My poor skin cannot handle a powder foundation. It makes me look awful. Lol.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?