BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sydney K.
Elgin, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is my holy grail powder foundation! It is super hydrating, has an amazing coverage, feels lightweight, and has a nice natural finish! I wear this both with and without liquid/gel foundation and it works amazingly!
Rachel N.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This is my favorite concealer for the spring/summer! I have an oily t zone and this helps so much! It covers better than any cream to powder or liquid foundation I've ever tried. The color matches perfectly and my skin looks so smooth!
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only used this once,but it literally covered all my redness on my face! I got it on sale at Ulta for $21! Easy to apply. Best to apply with a dense brush! Doesnt have fall out well atleast mine doesnt. Super compact and comes with a travel case! Love this medium coverage foundation!
Cynthia D.
Crockett, TX
It looked good at the moment but only lasted a few hours, started to look really oily, which I am not really an oily person more like combo skin. It wasn't heavy, I used it to set my Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation.
Returned.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
The finish is so smooth and it's absolutely stunning. However, this breaks me out every time that I use it so even though I love the way it sits on the skin, I can't wear it because it makes my skin break out.
Jordan C.
Milton , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this because it was for sale at Ulta one the 21 days of beauty sale and I went back two days later and bought another one so I have it when this one runs out! I love this powder it has amazing coverage and doesn't look cakey when I apply it over my foundation!
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
LOVE this powder!! super smooth and creamy, leaves a great finish on the face. i ordered online and the color was a little too dark for me, but i went ahead and kept it because summer was about to start. this foundation blurs and perfects the face and i plan to use it on my wedding day!
Janine O.
Akron, OH
Review for: Fair Neutral
My favorite powder! I use this to set any liquid foundation I am wearing. It adds coverage and is sets everything so it will last all day. I always get an airbrushed flawless finish after using this to set my face. Definitely recommend and I just hit pan so I will be restocking this!
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is a great choice on days that I don't want to wear a liquid foundation. I still moisturize and prime before applying and this doesn't end up looking cakey or patchy at all. I don't use the round sponge it came with though. I use a stippling brush and this goes on smoothly and blends out nicely. I'm really glad I bought this!
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Review for: Light Neutral
Very natural looking on that face. My problem with face powders as a whole is that I feel like they don't last too long so I tend to use this for touch ups throughout the day after my liquid foundation but I have to tell you it does that job. I purchased this from ulta beauty.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?