BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Review for: Light Beige
I use this as a powder over liquid concealer and to powder my face when it's oily. It is lightweight and blends well- looks completely natural. It has lasted me a really long time. It is also able to cover acne/ blemishes. I will continue to buy this.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Crockett, TX
It looked good at the moment but only lasted a few hours, started to look really oily, which I am not really an oily person more like combo skin. It wasn't heavy, I used it to set my Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation.
Returned.
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Review for: Light Beige
Excellent product! This was my first time buying and I will definitely buy again! It's perfect for everyday wear. I wear it alone and with liquid foundation and it always looks great, covers well, and isn't cakey. I have recommended to others.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
san antonio
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This is one of the most buttery powder foundations I’ve ever used! I’m in love with the texture of this powder. The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless while providing fantastic coverage without looking cakey.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Brigham City, UT
Review for: Medium Neutral
I love the light but even coverage that this powder gives! I am not a makeup wearer at all but when I need a light cover up or to even out some redness this is my go to, they do a great job and it doesn't feel heavy on my face either!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Renton, WA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
Love this foundation. Not full coverage but that was just what I was looking for. Light weight for a no makeup look that looks great. This is one of my go-tos when I'm not in the mood for a full face but I need more than just a moisturizer.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Fair Neutral, Fair-Light Neutral
This is an ok powder foundation. It builds well and looks great at the start. On my oily skin it does break up quite a bit and the lightest color is too light and the second is too dark. Right now I just kind of use it as undereye touch up. Would probably be good for dry skin folks.
Cayliane D.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
I actually really love this powder foundation. It has great coverage but is buildable so if you are not looking for full coverage it will still work. It goes on very smoothly and doesnt look cakey especially when you use a setting spray.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I pr fear this powder as it is pressed powder, so it is less messy. I really like the texture as there is creaminess and smoothness. It provide a decent amount of coverage for it being a powder, and it comes in a variety of shades.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Elkton, VA
Review for: Light Beige
As with any powder foundation there is no coverage. The color however makes my skin look healthier and it also gives me a healthy looking glow. I love this product for running errands when i just want to add some color to my cheeks.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?