BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amber G.
Amber G.
Review for: Medium Neutral
It was alright I'm not a fan of powder I guess it's my first time trying a powder foundation but now I know it's not for me. I tried to build up the coverage but maybe I was doing it wrong because I never worked with powder. I didn't use the sponge it came with but I love the packaging of all of it.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I love Tarte products, but I would not use this as an everyday foundation. I love applying this powder over my liquid foundation. This would be great for light coverage and minimum wear. This powder tends to wear off quickly if worn alone. This has a great natural finish and goes on smooth!
Cora W.
Cora W.
Maysville, MO
I have only used this once,but it literally covered all my redness on my face! I got it on sale at Ulta for $21! Easy to apply. Best to apply with a dense brush! Doesnt have fall out well atleast mine doesnt. Super compact and comes with a travel case! Love this medium coverage foundation!
Madelyn M.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Just started using this a few months ago and it is quite nice I like that it doesn't go e me a powdery to ish and looks a lot like skin the shades seems to be true to tone and the coverage is medium but billable I wish it was a little fuller coverage but it is very nice to set foundation.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Milton, WV
I just recently purchased this because it was for sale at Ulta one the 21 days of beauty sale and I went back two days later and bought another one so I have it when this one runs out! I love this powder it has amazing coverage and doesn't look cakey when I apply it over my foundation!
Clare B.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
LOVE this powder!! super smooth and creamy, leaves a great finish on the face. i ordered online and the color was a little too dark for me, but i went ahead and kept it because summer was about to start. this foundation blurs and perfects the face and i plan to use it on my wedding day!
Janine O.
Janine O.
Akron , OH
Review for: Fair Neutral
My favorite powder! I use this to set any liquid foundation I am wearing. It adds coverage and is sets everything so it will last all day. I always get an airbrushed flawless finish after using this to set my face. Definitely recommend and I just hit pan so I will be restocking this!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Review for: Medium Honey
This powder foundation is amazing! The coverage is great, not to mention it's moisturizing, but not in an oily or greasy way. It's definitely the most comparable to Lorac's Porefection Powder, which is my go to powder foundation. It doesn't have anti aging ingredients (as far as I know) but it's still an AMAZING product!
Des A.
Des A.
Florissant
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I love this powder foundation! The selling point for me is that is cane be applied wet too!! It works great on my skin no matter what kind of day I'm having (oily or dry) and has great coverage. It doesn't get cakey or feel like I have a ton of makeup on either!
Mickey H.
Mickey H.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral, Light Neutral
I actually love this product. It covers my face great, and I switch between fair-light neutral and light neutral when it is winter versus summer. Super long lasting and easy to put on. I really can't think of any cons about this product, and I have tried MANY!
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?