BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dani P.
I love this powder. It has great coverage for a powder and doesn't look overly powdery. I use it for my everyday foundation when I'm in a hurry, which I have found is my favorite use for it. I do have dry skin but I find that as long as I use a setting spray, I don't look dry in it. I would recommend it.
Kelly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite powder foundation. I have combo skin and it doesn't make me super oily or cling to dry patches. It gives a medium coverage when used dry. I haven't used it wet yet but I would assume it would give a little more coverage. It also wears nicely over concealer. I think it is totally worth the price and it lasts quite a long time. When I do run out of this I will absolutely be repurchasing.
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when my normal go-to was sold out. Now I'm a convert. It's super lightweight but has good coverage. Picture a higher medium coverage. It's lasts all day when used with a finishing spray. It's pricey, but worth it!
Bryce L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Fair Neutral
This powder is not moisturizing as advertised and clings to dry spots. I have to use a setting spray with it of course because it's a powder and leaves a powdery finish. Feels kind of heavy on the skin. But the shade is perfect as long as it doesn't oxidize.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Fair Neutral
Works great when I want to get the job done quickly. I've started trying to cut down my routine to make it easier in the summer and this product was a perfect match and worked great even though I have very dry skin. The price point is perfect for the amount you get and I will totally purchase this again.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely did not like this!! I asked at ulta for a recommended product that is perfect for an easy foundation day! This stuff grabs at any little baby hair / peach fuzz you have. If you have no hair on your face then go ahead and buy it! It's great, but if you forget to nair your face and use this, let's just say your peach fuzz will steal the spotlight.
Sarah M.
Review for: Light Beige
I use this as a powder over liquid concealer and to powder my face when it's oily. It is lightweight and blends well- looks completely natural. It has lasted me a really long time. It is also able to cover acne/ blemishes. I will continue to buy this.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good compact powder. You get the obvious convenience and this one is nice because it layers so you can keep it as sheer or build it up to medium coverage which for me is pretty typical. I don't know if I can say this is the best powder I've used but it's lasted me forever because I like to use it on quick makeup days and it's super convenient.
V R.
Tarte powder foundation best suites my sensitive skin and help me when i have to get ready fast on work day mornings. Powder foundation is the best when i am on the run. Has good coverage. i like it. yes i will buy this again and have a couple for back up or travel too...
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
Sigh. I really really wanted to like this. It feels like nothing, provides decent coverage...but it gets orange and looks cakey. Like, it grabs onto little bits of dead skin and if I don't use a pore refining primer, it shows. I used both on its own and over a liquid but no luck. I bet the loose powder is better. It's alright, but nothing special.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?