BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Megan E.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I purchased this powder at Ulta when they were having a sale for around $17. I went there to purchase my usual bare minerals powder foundation but after seeing this product on sale I decided to try it. I did not like this product. It didn't give great coverage and the coverage it did give was patchy. The powder clung to my dry spots and just didn't complement my skin. I ended up returning this product. Wouldn't recommend.
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This is among my favorite powder foundations. It's medium to full coverage if you build it, which it does beautifully.

It feels very soft, finely milled, and silky. I'm most impressed that it adheres well to the skin without looking powdery. I also find it great for setting your foundation with.
Alexia A.
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
Review for: Tan Honey
I use tarte powder for bronzer most of the time I used to use it when I would self-tan but now that I dont I use for a bronzer. I love make up that can be used as multiple products. This powder literally lasted all day and threw out my day even threw sweating. Also, even though its on the expensive side you can go to tarte.com and put in your email and they send you coupons, so its for  sure worth trying... you seriously wont regret it.
Bryce L.
Bryce L.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Fair Neutral
This powder is not moisturizing as advertised and clings to dry spots. I have to use a setting spray with it of course because it's a powder and leaves a powdery finish. Feels kind of heavy on the skin. But the shade is perfect as long as it doesn't oxidize.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I absolutely did not like this!! I asked at ulta for a recommended product that is perfect for an easy foundation day! This stuff grabs at any little baby hair / peach fuzz you have. If you have no hair on your face then go ahead and buy it! It's great, but if you forget to nair your face and use this, let's just say your peach fuzz will steal the spotlight.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I love a good compact powder. You get the obvious convenience and this one is nice because it layers so you can keep it as sheer or build it up to medium coverage which for me is pretty typical. I don't know if I can say this is the best powder I've used but it's lasted me forever because I like to use it on quick makeup days and it's super convenient.
Callie D.
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
Sigh. I really really wanted to like this. It feels like nothing, provides decent coverage...but it gets orange and looks cakey. Like, it grabs onto little bits of dead skin and if I don't use a pore refining primer, it shows. I used both on its own and over a liquid but no luck. I bet the loose powder is better. It's alright, but nothing special.
V R.
V R.
Tarte powder foundation best suites my sensitive skin and help me when i have to get ready fast on work day mornings. Powder foundation is the best when i am on the run. Has good coverage. i like it. yes i will buy this again and have a couple for back up or travel too...
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
south
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I love tarte products. I haven't been disappointed with much by them. This matches my skin color really well and gives me light-medium coverage. I tend to use it with a cc creme and set and get a little more coverage with this. I would give it 5 stars if it had a little more coverage. However, that's what you tend to get with powder foundations.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This is the only powder I have ever tried aside from bare minerals and oh my goodness it's amazing. It looks so natural and doesn't cake up on my combination oily skin. I bought this on a whim and have no regrets because I can get whatever coverage I feel like wearing with this. I highly recommend for anybody wanting to try a powder foundation.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?