BY TARTE #24 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
This is one of the most buttery powder foundations I’ve ever used! I’m in love with the texture of this powder. The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless while providing fantastic coverage without looking cakey.
Veronica N.
Scottsdale , AZ
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I like this formula quite a lot. I’m super fair so it could be a tad more pale but it provides good coverage and doesn’t look Cakey. I love the packaging and it’s easy to travel with and use on the go. I definitely recommend it to others!
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
This stuff is goldddddd. Keep it. Buy it in bulk. Never run out of it. It has tons of coverage and gives my face the tone I want. It is lightweight, yet it is full coverage. I have boughten this twice so far and will keep buying it.
Chelsea G.
San Juan, TX
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I really love this product. It is very light on the skin while it still covers up most of my blemishes. It is great for those days that I want to wear makeup but nothing that feels too heavy. I would definitely recommend it.
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I love this powered! I got it on QVC where it come with the double headed brush. I have combination skin and feel like this provides great coverage without being over baring. This is what I use as my every day powder. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
January W.
Want to love this...still on the fence about it...because it can be a bit "tricky" to really get it to cover and set well. Works better if using slightly dampened with a primer and/or setting spray. Is very soft and buildable coverage.
Alexis R.
I use this mostly on light makeup days when i don’t want a lot of coverage like a liquid foundation would give me. it brightens up your appearance and gives the illusion of smoother, even skin without heavy coverage.
Jaqie B.
You can never go wrong with tarte I will just say it now. Now if you want ultimate coverage for it to be smooth doesn't give you acne and it makes your face just feel beautiful I would highly recommend this product
Danielle B.
Winchester
This product has a very smooth application. I would say it is medium coverage but it does have the ability to build. You get s good amount of product so for the price I think it’s fair! Lasted me about 3 months.
Liz g.
Love this setting powder. Need to try more of its settings powered. I been a first time user for this product and in love with it good product. Need to find more like this product. I do recommend this to others.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?