BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is exactly what it claims, HIGH performance! It can be a bit pricey but I was able to find it on sale at Ulta, making it very hard for me to pass up.
I apply it over top of my liquid foundation and it works like a beauty filter erasing all imperfections.
I use the soft, round sponge provided to apply the powder and out lasts all day long (even on my combo/ oily skin)!
I highly recommend this product!
Katlynn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
I keep this in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Just keep a travel setting spray on hand, because it is powder (it needs to be set). Also, great for just a light makeup day. I throw a little primer, put the foundation all over the face, pop some blush on my cheeks, add a shimmer sheer eye with some mascara. Takes all of 15 minutes, stays all day with very few touch ups.
Nicole
Good foundation for someone with oily or breakout prone skin, for every day wear when you just want something quick. I love the smooth formula, but while the coverage is pretty good it doesnt cover things like dark scars as well, and it isnt really buildable, but it looks good layered over concealer and stuff. I do really like the foundation but I'm not sure if ill keep buying it because i feel that for the price tag the coverage should be better and it should be more long wearing, but it is really gentle on my sensitive skin so its a toss up.
Amber G.
Review for: Medium Neutral
It was alright I'm not a fan of powder I guess it's my first time trying a powder foundation but now I know it's not for me. I tried to build up the coverage but maybe I was doing it wrong because I never worked with powder. I didn't use the sponge it came with but I love the packaging of all of it.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This is the best "no makeup makeup" look foundation for everyday looks. Tarte products for me typically work beautifully and this is absolutely no acceptation. I pair it with the Becca Backlight Priming Filter and they compliment each other so nicely. The foundation doesn't look cakey for being a powder, it lasts all day, there is a variety of colors so you can easily find one that matches, it is such a great product. I have been reaching for this more than my liquid foundation because it is so fast, easy, and has such a beautiful finish.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite powder foundation I have ever tried and I love that it is in a compact and not a loose powder as it makes it so much more convenient! This formula is creamy and very blendable and has a strong medium coverage and the color I matched with online works perfectly with my skin. I wear this alone or some on top of my liquid foundation if I want a little more coverage. I have oily skin and this works really nicely even when it's hot and humid!! I love this stuff
Cassidy G.
south
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I love tarte products. I haven't been disappointed with much by them. This matches my skin color really well and gives me light-medium coverage. I tend to use it with a cc creme and set and get a little more coverage with this. I would give it 5 stars if it had a little more coverage. However, that's what you tend to get with powder foundations.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I purchased this powder at Ulta when they were having a sale for around $17. I went there to purchase my usual bare minerals powder foundation but after seeing this product on sale I decided to try it. I did not like this product. It didn't give great coverage and the coverage it did give was patchy. The powder clung to my dry spots and just didn't complement my skin. I ended up returning this product. Wouldn't recommend.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great dual purpose foundation.

I bought this medium neutral. I also purchased the dual sided brush which one side you wet the sponge and the foundation applies like a liquid foundation. You can also use a dry sponge or a brush. I switch back and forth based on the coverage I am trying to achieve.
Dani P.
I love this powder. It has great coverage for a powder and doesn't look overly powdery. I use it for my everyday foundation when I'm in a hurry, which I have found is my favorite use for it. I do have dry skin but I find that as long as I use a setting spray, I don't look dry in it. I would recommend it.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?