BY TARTE #13 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Savannah F.
prichard
I love this powder! It smooths my foundation, and works out the blotches in my liquid foundation. My only complaint is that there’s not a lot of complexion colors to choose from, and would only work for certain skin tones.
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
This is one of the most buttery powder foundations I’ve ever used! I’m in love with the texture of this powder. The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless while providing fantastic coverage without looking cakey.
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
This stuff is goldddddd. Keep it. Buy it in bulk. Never run out of it. It has tons of coverage and gives my face the tone I want. It is lightweight, yet it is full coverage. I have boughten this twice so far and will keep buying it.
Chelsea G.
San Juan, TX
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I really love this product. It is very light on the skin while it still covers up most of my blemishes. It is great for those days that I want to wear makeup but nothing that feels too heavy. I would definitely recommend it.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Yetzilee C.
Philadelphia
Im really picky when it comes to foundation sometimes i have oily skin and sometimes i have dry skin it depends when my skin is oily i use this foundation. And it works wonders especially with girls with acne scars.
A A.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I have been using this for about a year it is the best powder that I have used in a while it last for ever to run out. It is a great powder because it looks so smooth after you apply it and it is great quality.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love Tarte’s foundations so much! They’re all so creamy and soft and have such a great formula. I’m always the lightest shade and it’s fits my skin tone really well. Love this stuff and I highly recommend it!
Luci D.
Love this! I like coverage that you can't tell you're wearing and this provides it. It gives me even smooth complexion, and doesn't settle in those fine lines. Stays on all day too. I would recommend this!
Alexandria C.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
This really does help to set your face once applying a liquid. It is super full coverage but feels very light weight. I used a different brush than what it came with but my friends love the small sponge.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?