BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this on the Ulta website and was tempted to try it.... but I ended up snagging it when tarte had the build-a-bag deal for Mother's Day. I'm so glad I didn't pay full for this because I really thought it would be something I would love but I didn't.... To me, the packaging looks really cheap which is unlike tarte. The actual product was mediocre at best. This provided no coverage whatsoever.... and that's the main thing I would expect from something labeled as a foundation. Instead, I use it over my regular makeup to keep the oil at bay and it's just ok. Definitely not worth paying full price for.
Kati J.
Review for: Light Beige
I really like this stuff. Sometimes I use it for a kick light to medium coverage foundation when I'm just doing a quick makeup routine, or sometimes I'll use it to set my liquid foundation.

I use the compact sponge it came with surprisingly often when I'm applying it solo (not with liquid foundation).

I do find that it makes my skin oily sooner than using it with the liquid foundation, even with a oily skin setting spray, but my skin is generally very oily after makeup has been on a few hours.

I think the price is a bit steep for what you're getting, but it's for nice packaging and tarte is the bomb so I say go for it!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Review for: Medium-Tan Honey
In love with this product!!! I've been using it all spring/summer as a bronzer (I got the idea from MakeupbyLilit) I use the shade medium tan honey, and it gives the most natural smooth looking bronzed look. I totally love it! It's perfect for those days you want a little more warmth in your face, or just a natural looking tan, as opposed to a more dramatic contoured look. I can't get enough of this stuff! It's super smooth and applies so nicely and evenly. I want to get it a lighter shade and try it out as my foundation!
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty because I don't like to wear liquid foundation very often during the summer. While I like the formula, I am not very happy with the way it sits on my skin. It gives excellent coverage for being a powder foundation, but I feel that it makes my skin look "crepey." I don't even have what I would classify as "mature" skin.
I cannot personally recommend this foundation since it made my oily skin look like the Crypt Keeper, but I gave it 2 stars for the velvety formula.
Linden W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful powered foundation. I find this formula very versatile. I can use it for a quick complection and the coverage is really good. Somehow it doesn't look like powder on my face, I am not sure how, but it's like magic. I also like to use this to buff out my contour, and all over to buff the entire face after finishing. I love this powder foundation. It is probably my favorite powder formula.
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that this is one of the best powder foundations I have tried in years! I always keep going back tomy mac studio fix powderto set my face because it works so well. Through the years I have tried others and returned them all, then I got this one when it was on sale and it works great! I use this instead of my Studio Fix now! It sits so nice and does not look as cakey as other powders!
Christina A.
This is the first powder foundation I've actually tried. I seen it on sale at ulta and decided to give it a try. Fist shade I was matched with was medium honey tan but it ended up being too dark/orange. I went back and exchanged it for medium honey and it was the perfect match. It's creamy and I can build it up to medium coverage. Since only using this and not foundation my skin seems to have gotten better. I would recommend this product.Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation
Yvette. J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I usually go for liquid foundation because of my skin type (dry), but this was on sale so I decided to try it out. It's average price for a prestige brand foundation, but it works well as foundation and powder. The coverage is light in my opinion, but I'm okay with that. I use a brush to apply but it does come with its own applicator and travel pouch! It does have a creamy touch, and gives a velvety feel on the face. I would consider buying again if I needed a powder foundation, but not at full price.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is exactly what it claims, HIGH performance! It can be a bit pricey but I was able to find it on sale at Ulta, making it very hard for me to pass up.
I apply it over top of my liquid foundation and it works like a beauty filter erasing all imperfections.
I use the soft, round sponge provided to apply the powder and out lasts all day long (even on my combo/ oily skin)!
I highly recommend this product!
Katlynn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
I keep this in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Just keep a travel setting spray on hand, because it is powder (it needs to be set). Also, great for just a light makeup day. I throw a little primer, put the foundation all over the face, pop some blush on my cheeks, add a shimmer sheer eye with some mascara. Takes all of 15 minutes, stays all day with very few touch ups.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?