BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
I picked this up during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty because I don't like to wear liquid foundation very often during the summer. While I like the formula, I am not very happy with the way it sits on my skin. It gives excellent coverage for being a powder foundation, but I feel that it makes my skin look "crepey." I don't even have what I would classify as "mature" skin.
I cannot personally recommend this foundation since it made my oily skin look like the Crypt Keeper, but I gave it 2 stars for the velvety formula.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Review for: Medium-Tan Honey
In love with this product!!! I've been using it all spring/summer as a bronzer (I got the idea from MakeupbyLilit) I use the shade medium tan honey, and it gives the most natural smooth looking bronzed look. I totally love it! It's perfect for those days you want a little more warmth in your face, or just a natural looking tan, as opposed to a more dramatic contoured look. I can't get enough of this stuff! It's super smooth and applies so nicely and evenly. I want to get it a lighter shade and try it out as my foundation!
Christina A.
Christina A.
This is the first powder foundation I've actually tried. I seen it on sale at ulta and decided to give it a try. Fist shade I was matched with was medium honey tan but it ended up being too dark/orange. I went back and exchanged it for medium honey and it was the perfect match. It's creamy and I can build it up to medium coverage. Since only using this and not foundation my skin seems to have gotten better. I would recommend this product.Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation
Yvette. J.
Yvette. J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I usually go for liquid foundation because of my skin type (dry), but this was on sale so I decided to try it out. It's average price for a prestige brand foundation, but it works well as foundation and powder. The coverage is light in my opinion, but I'm okay with that. I use a brush to apply but it does come with its own applicator and travel pouch! It does have a creamy touch, and gives a velvety feel on the face. I would consider buying again if I needed a powder foundation, but not at full price.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I have to say that this is one of the best powder foundations I have tried in years! I always keep going back tomy mac studio fix powderto set my face because it works so well. Through the years I have tried others and returned them all, then I got this one when it was on sale and it works great! I use this instead of my Studio Fix now! It sits so nice and does not look as cakey as other powders!
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
This powder is exactly what it claims, HIGH performance! It can be a bit pricey but I was able to find it on sale at Ulta, making it very hard for me to pass up.
I apply it over top of my liquid foundation and it works like a beauty filter erasing all imperfections.
I use the soft, round sponge provided to apply the powder and out lasts all day long (even on my combo/ oily skin)!
I highly recommend this product!
Nicole
Nicole
Good foundation for someone with oily or breakout prone skin, for every day wear when you just want something quick. I love the smooth formula, but while the coverage is pretty good it doesnt cover things like dark scars as well, and it isnt really buildable, but it looks good layered over concealer and stuff. I do really like the foundation but I'm not sure if ill keep buying it because i feel that for the price tag the coverage should be better and it should be more long wearing, but it is really gentle on my sensitive skin so its a toss up.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Fair Neutral
I've used a ton of different powders and I got this one when it was on sale to try. I have to say there is nothing I dislike about it. I feel it has light coverage and doesn't look powdery. Is it one of the best powders? Eh I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking for a full coverage powder. Id recommend this to anyone looking for a light powder for daytime makeup wear. That's what I use it for just with a little concealer underneath and I find it works really well!
Molly D.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This is the best "no makeup makeup" look foundation for everyday looks. Tarte products for me typically work beautifully and this is absolutely no acceptation. I pair it with the Becca Backlight Priming Filter and they compliment each other so nicely. The foundation doesn't look cakey for being a powder, it lasts all day, there is a variety of colors so you can easily find one that matches, it is such a great product. I have been reaching for this more than my liquid foundation because it is so fast, easy, and has such a beautiful finish.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite powder foundation I have ever tried and I love that it is in a compact and not a loose powder as it makes it so much more convenient! This formula is creamy and very blendable and has a strong medium coverage and the color I matched with online works perfectly with my skin. I wear this alone or some on top of my liquid foundation if I want a little more coverage. I have oily skin and this works really nicely even when it's hot and humid!! I love this stuff
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?