BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for an allover face powder that I could wear on natural makeup days as well as dusted over dewy foundations to give a bit more coverage and staying powder and I most definitely struck GOLD! Not only is the packaging Gold but the product it self is pure gold! Gives the perfect amount of coverage and pigment without being cakey. As we get further into spring and summer I see myself wearing just this with maybe some bronzer and highlight. Similar to Mac studio fix powder+ foundation except it's cruelty free and made with way better ingredients while all the icky stuff like parabens, sulfates and mineral oil are left out! I love Tarte their products never seem to disappoint me! I'm a Mac NC42 for reference and in this I'm (Medium-Tan Honey) Currently on sale at Ulta!! $21 instead of $35
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I decided to try this product out when Tarte did their limited edition "build your own beauty box" sale a couple months ago. I have always loved Tarte and I liked the idea of a powder foundation I could just sweep on when I'm in a hurry. Overall, I'd say this foundation is pretty decent. The coverage isn't always the best if you have blemishes, however with it being a powder it is buildable, and surprisingly won't look cakey if you use a heavier hand. The wear itself is decent, but if you have oilier skin like I do you will have to touch up throughout the day. It blends well with other products, but like I said, even after setting (with spray and powder) you are going to need to reapply. I like this and it's really a great natural looking foundation that's great for quick application. Just not the foundation I will be using daily.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good powder for those in a hurry days. I put on some tarte shape tape and then this and it looks nice. Not real full coverage but it does have the most coverage I've personally experienced for a powder. It's also not a bad price at $35 for a high end foundation. I got mine when it went on sale at ulta so it was pretty cheap. I'm not a huge fan of the sponge applicator it comes with but in a pinch if you don't have a brush it's okay. The sponge can make it a little cakey if you're not careful. I also love that the foundation pan pops out of the compact so you can put it in a z palette. I bought tarte's empty magnetic palette so For travel I like to put it in that with my contour and tarte blush. Makes everything super quick and easy. LOVE that about these products
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I have been really enjoying Tarte products lately. The packaging for this powder is in a gold compact which i love! There's a mirror inside which is always nice. Some people wouldn't be that comfortable spending the money on makeup but to some its definitely worth spending the extra money to have a nicer quality item. I got it at Ulta and sometimes the brands have promotions like spend $30 and get a free item so it definitely pays for itself sometimes at Ulta. I would recommend this powder I love the way it smells and it looks really nice on my skin.
Eleanor B.
Review for: Light Neutral
I have been wearing liquid foundation lately. I used to wear Bare Minerals powder foundation but they changed the formula to Bare Pro which felt different to me. I have searched many powder foundation at Sephora and Ulta. Most didn't match what I was looking for- light and natural without feeling my skin is suffocating. I did find some I liked but the color was off. I liked the KVD powder foundation because of it's smooth texture and full coverage. However, I wanted to explore and went to Ulta and feel in love the the Tarte exclusive to Ulta. It looked very elegant and most of all it had everything I was looking for after trying so many brands. I went to Sephora to try the KVD again and I just really loved the full coverage. I ended up buying it but as I was shopping around I noticed my skin was turning orange especially my nose. I had to return it and got my answer. I bought the tarte and I've never been happier. I use it when I'm in a rush or wear and take it with me during special events.
Kaitlin S.
La Plata, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the tarte custom kit promotion they had a few weeks ago. I usually use bare minerals because I don't like the cakey feel of liquid.. and I would say it's comparable. It goes on very smoothly and settles into my skin in a good way. With bare minerals, as soon as I sweat a little, the powder sits in top of my skin and I have to wipe it or it dries weird. This one did not do that. Bare minerals does give more coverage and I think it would last me longer than this one. But honestly I would switch! I love the feeling like you're not wearing foundation. And definitely helps me achieve the natural makeup look. But if you are looking for full coverage, then I don't think you would like this one.
Review for: Light Beige
This product has made its way into being one of my favorite products and a part of my everyday routine.I have extremely oily skin so it's hard for me to find products that last on my face but this one does. It is also very high cover ,it even covers my blemishes
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Tan Honey
I use tarte powder for bronzer most of the time I used to use it when I would self-tan but now that I dont I use for a bronzer. I love make up that can be used as multiple products. This powder literally lasted all day and threw out my day even threw sweating. Also, even though its on the expensive side you can go to tarte.com and put in your email and they send you coupons, so its for  sure worth trying... you seriously wont regret it.
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This is a great powder foundation that can be used alone or with another product underneath (BB cream, concealer, tinted moisturizer, foundation). I use it to touch up throughout the day and it helps absorb oil and adds a bit more coverage where I need it and it never looks heavy. I haven't tried using it alone but I imagine given my experience with it so far that it would be a dream to work with. The packaging is also very pretty and it comes with a little sleeve for the compact. I do not like that the sponge is supposed to live inside the sleeve, outside the compact though--seems a little unhygienic to me.
Mistee R.
Florham Park , NJ
Review for: Fair Neutral
It’s pretty good! But I say for me it’s just a little too much to spend on makeup! I think if you have the chance you should definitely give it a try. You can always bring it back
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?