BY TARTE #15 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
This powder foundation gives amazing coverage! It applies very smooth and covers all Blemishes. It is very easy to apply and doesn’t feel heavy on the face. Bronzers and blushes blend well on top of it. The only negative thing I have to say is that it is not good for those with oily skin. It will cake up during the day to where you have to re apply.
Jamie M.
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This has amazing coverage for a powder foundation without ever feeling caked on or patchy. It’d be five stars from me, but I do prefer the KVD lock it; it works just a little bit better and plays better with setting spray. I do think this is worth the money though... the KVD feels way heavier on the skin, and I know that’s not everybody’s jam.
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
Tarte irritates my skin. I have very sensitive skin. I wanted to love this because I love all their cheeks, eyes, lips, and highlighters but this foundation just wasnt for me.
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I'm a big fan of full coverage foundation. As in, I would wear a second face if that were possible, and I must say this foundation comes pretty close. It's also very quick and easy to apply, which is especially useful if you are not a morning person. I really just adore this foundation, and highly recommend it.
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
This is one of the few powder foundations that ACTUALLY provides coverage for me. Usually I can't use powder foundations because it's too light of coverage. I love this stuff
Sydney S.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I love Tarte products, but I would not use this as an everyday foundation. I love applying this powder over my liquid foundation. This would be great for light coverage and minimum wear. This powder tends to wear off quickly if worn alone. This has a great natural finish and goes on smooth!
Helena M.
I was nervous about buying this at first because I ordered it offline. I was worried about I matching my skin color, because I am extremely pale. I got the lightest shade, and it's amazing. This matches my skin tone perfectly! It blends perfectly with my makeup, and lasts almost all day!
Katelyn L.
Kaysville, UT
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I use this powder everyday to set my foundation. Great extra coverage. Soaks up any unwanted moisture on my face giving me a matte finish that doesn’t look dull!
Makenzie P.
Watertown, NY
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I LOVE this product. I work in broadcast journalism... and this make my skin look flawless... especially on air. I’m almost done with my first purchase but I will buy again immediately. Makes your skin look great and doesn’t feel too heavy on. It is very easy to apply and comes in attractive packaging. I would recommend to anyone!
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?