BY TARTE #10 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Haley W.
Malvern, AR
Review for: Other more...
This powder was difficult to work with the first time I used it. It requires a lot of buffing to not look obvious on the skin, and needed warmed up (in the lightest shade) to make me look alive. It looked lovely when it settled in to my skin, but didn’t do much as far as controlling my oil. Great shade range! Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
When I am looking for a higher end powder to give me a little more coverage on like a night out this is the first powder I grab. It gives me a medium to full buildable coverage and it's everything I ask for in a powder.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
I love this powder so much!! It makes my skin so smooth. It is so easy to use. I apply it on top of my foundation and it makes my skin look so good. Never cakey. I continue to buy this!!
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
this stuff works really well i really like it and i hope to get more of it soon. i prefer it over any other foundation because it works so well for me and keeps my skin less greasy. it really works good and i love it
Lisbet R.
Austin
Love this setting powder. Need to try more of its settings powered. I been a first time user for this product and in love with it good product. Need to find more like this product. I do recommend this to others.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
I ordered the wrong shade in this (the actual lightest one) and it is way too light. Because of this I have really only been using it to set my under eyes, which It does well. The times I have applied it as foundation it did have a pretty finish (light/possibly med coverage if built up or used wet) and sunk in with setting spray over it.
Katie F.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Light Beige more...
This is probably the best powder foundation I’ve ever used. I have extremely dry skin so powders dry me out even more but this didn’t do that at all! It made my skin look so good! It’s a light coverage so it’s not for someone who likes full coverage. But it definitely blends amazingly and gives your skin a nice soft glowy look.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
SOPHiA P.
Los Angeles, CA
Tarte irritates my skin. I have very sensitive skin. I wanted to love this because I love all their cheeks, eyes, lips, and highlighters but this foundation just wasnt for me.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
Best ever I love thus product is so good and it is so natural and it makes you feel so much more confident about yourself. I wish everything was like this. Can believe. I would totally buy it again 🙈😍
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?