BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mercedes w.
Mercedes w.
Carson City, NV
Lovee lovee lovee lovee is all i got to say ive tried a lot of powders but this one is so flawless couldn't of been more happy
Shimaa A.
Shimaa A.
I used his for my graduation photo and I looked amazing in my pictures! Love this so much and I will forever keep using it.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
I love this powder. super creamy and makes my face look flawless. I would def recommend this product to anyone .
Ava L.
Ava L.
Love love love this powder! Gives great coverage and the brush that is made for it is awesome!
Cee cee C.
Cee cee C.
Love the tarte products. Always such great products & pallets are always so pretty. Must
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I've used pur powder foundations for years when I need to get out of the house quickly in the morning, this is a good alternative. I got it when Tarte had one of their build your own combo sets.
I like this best when buffed in with a big, fluffy kabuki brush over a silicone primer, I'll set it with a hydrating setting spray.
It does give a good amount of coverage for a powder & doesn't look dry or oxidize.
It's not full coverage, but it mostly covers my freckles, dark spots & brightens & evens everything up.
Very good on days you just want to pull everything together but not look too made up.
Emerald G.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I've been looking for an allover face powder that I could wear on natural makeup days as well as dusted over dewy foundations to give a bit more coverage and staying powder and I most definitely struck GOLD! Not only is the packaging Gold but the product it self is pure gold! Gives the perfect amount of coverage and pigment without being cakey. As we get further into spring and summer I see myself wearing just this with maybe some bronzer and highlight. Similar to Mac studio fix powder+ foundation except it's cruelty free and made with way better ingredients while all the icky stuff like parabens, sulfates and mineral oil are left out! I love Tarte their products never seem to disappoint me! I'm a Mac NC42 for reference and in this I'm (Medium-Tan Honey) Currently on sale at Ulta!! $21 instead of $35
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I decided to try this product out when Tarte did their limited edition "build your own beauty box" sale a couple months ago. I have always loved Tarte and I liked the idea of a powder foundation I could just sweep on when I'm in a hurry. Overall, I'd say this foundation is pretty decent. The coverage isn't always the best if you have blemishes, however with it being a powder it is buildable, and surprisingly won't look cakey if you use a heavier hand. The wear itself is decent, but if you have oilier skin like I do you will have to touch up throughout the day. It blends well with other products, but like I said, even after setting (with spray and powder) you are going to need to reapply. I like this and it's really a great natural looking foundation that's great for quick application. Just not the foundation I will be using daily.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
Good powder for those in a hurry days. I put on some tarte shape tape and then this and it looks nice. Not real full coverage but it does have the most coverage I've personally experienced for a powder. It's also not a bad price at $35 for a high end foundation. I got mine when it went on sale at ulta so it was pretty cheap. I'm not a huge fan of the sponge applicator it comes with but in a pinch if you don't have a brush it's okay. The sponge can make it a little cakey if you're not careful. I also love that the foundation pan pops out of the compact so you can put it in a z palette. I bought tarte's empty magnetic palette so For travel I like to put it in that with my contour and tarte blush. Makes everything super quick and easy. LOVE that about these products
Karis Q.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I have been really enjoying Tarte products lately. The packaging for this powder is in a gold compact which i love! There's a mirror inside which is always nice. Some people wouldn't be that comfortable spending the money on makeup but to some its definitely worth spending the extra money to have a nicer quality item. I got it at Ulta and sometimes the brands have promotions like spend $30 and get a free item so it definitely pays for itself sometimes at Ulta. I would recommend this powder I love the way it smells and it looks really nice on my skin.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?