BY TARTE #13 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shannon M.
Review for: Light Beige more...
Absolutely amazing! I can not stress how much I love this product, it leaves my face absolutely smooth (matte but yet very soft). I am a repeated user although it is a bit costly (I believe it is $35). I accidentally purchased this because it was on sale at Ulta for around $20.00, and I have been buying it every since. For someone who has uneven colorization on their face, this leaves my face looking one, smooth color.
Danielle B.
Winchester
This product has a very smooth application. I would say it is medium coverage but it does have the ability to build. You get s good amount of product so for the price I think it’s fair! Lasted me about 3 months.
Classic feel with modern benefits. It makes me feel like I'm following my mother's and grandmother's steps (think old powder puff) but with none of the setbacks. The modern formula is refreshing, and not messy.
Jennifer N.
It's very light and soft on my skin. It doesn't have a lot of coverage though so I sometimes use it as a setting powder. It's perfect for summer makeup looks because it's so light and doesn't cake up my pores.
Aleisa M.
This product is a decent powder. I use it more as a setting powder because the coverage isn’t too opaque. It doesn’t cling to dry patches and I love how sleek the packaging is. Overall it’s not a bad powder but it’s not a great one either.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
This is a nice powder foundation, not too heavy or Cakey for my dry skin but I don’t put it everywhere. I only put it in places where I may need extra coverage or to soften my contour or bronzer or blush.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I’ve used this a couple of times and it’s ok not my favorite. It’s really to sheer for my taste and leaves me to powdery. So it’s not a favorite but if someone likes a more sheer powder this could definitely work!!
Jenna D.
Love this powder foundation! Leaves a perfect finish and makes the face look flawless! Put it over foundation for extra coverage without looking too cakey. I would definitely buy this tarte product again
Nadia P.
['Guilford', 'CT'], CT
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I like powder foundations when I’m running out quick and just need to quickly throw some makeup on. The coverage is pretty decent and as long as I Prime my face first, it’ll last a good part of the day.
Haley W.
Malvern, AR
Review for: Other more...
This powder was difficult to work with the first time I used it. It requires a lot of buffing to not look obvious on the skin, and needed warmed up (in the lightest shade) to make me look alive. It looked lovely when it settled in to my skin, but didn’t do much as far as controlling my oil. Great shade range! Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?