BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Medium Neutral
Highly affordable and my favorite! It covers
Your face and leaves you feeling beautiful and ready for make up! I recommend for anyone who is on the lookout for a powder! You won’t be disappointed.
Jane L.
Dallas TX
Review for: Medium Honey
This helps me a lot. I don’t use any concealer under it. My skin breaks out easily, Mac doesn’t work for me. I love this product . The only thing is that it won’t cover the scar from acne
Karen A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Flawlessly covers maybe the color is to light for me but doesn't seem to be super noticeable. Stays nicely all day if I don't add a little setting powder it will cheese in my eye area.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I've used pur powder foundations for years when I need to get out of the house quickly in the morning, this is a good alternative. I got it when Tarte had one of their build your own combo sets.
I like this best when buffed in with a big, fluffy kabuki brush over a silicone primer, I'll set it with a hydrating setting spray.
It does give a good amount of coverage for a powder & doesn't look dry or oxidize.
It's not full coverage, but it mostly covers my freckles, dark spots & brightens & evens everything up.
Very good on days you just want to pull everything together but not look too made up.
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this on top of a lighter foundation when i want more coverage and it gives me the look I strongly desire. Leaves my skin looking natural and the coverage is there.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically always use liquid foundation but I have been trying to get my oily skin under control. So I bought this product in the light-medium neutral shade. I had the girl at ulta match me to this product and im not sure if the lighting was off or if its the pigment of the product itself. This gives me a peachy color and because there are not many shades available in this product I cant go a shade lighter/ darker. I still continued to use it as the color wasnt horrible. I would say its medium coverage at best and last just about 6 hours. By the time im home from work its worn off and I dont have a job where I am running around all day. When its first applied it does give me a nice matte finish but if your looking for a full coverage this product is not very buildable as it gets very chalky on your skin. Its also not good for dry skin if your skin peels it will show. I like that it is soft on the skin and feels like i have nothing on.
Mistee R.
Florham Park , NJ
Review for: Fair Neutral
It’s pretty good! But I say for me it’s just a little too much to spend on makeup! I think if you have the chance you should definitely give it a try. You can always bring it back
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how you can find your shade and gives many different options. I also like the pressed powder and the nice glow at the end which makes your face radiant as ever.
Aurora G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works ok goes on smooth. Kind of not full coverage or at least I didn't the coverage I want. Also made me break out really bad. But for some people I can see it working.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Tan Honey
Great color and coverage. Even on a “simple makeup” look day. Easy to apply. I use a brush though not he sponge it came with. Super cute packaging. I would buy again.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?