BY TARTE #23 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Erica S.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I definitely recommend buying this product. It's full coverage with the lightness of a powder.
I like to apply mine with a a face brush which cuts off plenty of time from my makeup routine.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Los Angeles
This powder foundation is amazing! When I wearing it people are very surprised to find out that's it's only a powder! Very wearable. High coverage for a powder! I have already repurchased.
Abbi A.
Abbi A.
Russellville, AR
I loved this stuff. Purchased it the other day and I'm hooked. Tarte is doing the most on this packaging. It was so stinkin cute. Great coverage and goes on very smooth.
Maria T.
Maria T.
My favorite powder foundation. I always use this when I need a light cover and get ready fast. It is a light cover but you can build. And looks so good over my BB cream.
shivana B.
AWESOME PACKAGING AND DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE
RECOMMENDED
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I used this over my liquid light coverage foundation. I found it provided the perfect amount of coverage and made my skin look flawless. I will be purchasing again.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Good powder, I would say about medium coverage, good for more oily skin. Works well to set liquid foundation, and leaves a nice geek to the skin
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Pigmented. Creamy. Blend-able. Perfect for Oily and Combination skin. I use this on its own and to set my foundation if I want extra coverage.
Sarai C.
Sarai C.
I love this product it works well with oily skin and acne prone skin but may have to do a retouch through out the day just like any product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
I really like this product.. And the packaging is gorgeous. I do use a make up brush instead of the pad that came with it for application
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?