BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Amber M.
Frankfort
Review for: Light Beige
I've only bought this product two or three times, I use it as a back up powder for those days when my face needs a little extra care and cover. Its a little pricey that's why I don't use it everyday. The tone I use is light beige and it matches perfectly.
Stacie B.
Monessen, PA
Review for: Other
Lightweight and gives a seamless airbrushed finished, but it does start to look a bit cakey after a few hours. I like the color match and the coverage, but I prefer using a lighter hand with it and using it as a finishing powder over my liquid foundation.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
Review for: Fair Neutral
I’m really not a fan of powder foundations, but I can’t say I feel the same about this one. It has a very creamy feel and doesn’t make my dry patches stick out like other powders do. I’ve used it to set my liquid foundations as well and had no issues.
Kristin W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This is one of the most buttery powder foundations I’ve ever used! I’m in love with the texture of this powder. The color matches my skin tone perfectly. It makes my skin look flawless while providing fantastic coverage without looking cakey.
Brooklyn B.
Brigham City, UT
Review for: Medium Neutral
I love the light but even coverage that this powder gives! I am not a makeup wearer at all but when I need a light cover up or to even out some redness this is my go to, they do a great job and it doesn't feel heavy on my face either!
Chelsea G.
San Juan
Review for: Light Neutral
I really love this product. It is very light on the skin while it still covers up most of my blemishes. It is great for those days that I want to wear makeup but nothing that feels too heavy. I would definitely recommend it.
A A.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I have been using this for about a year it is the best powder that I have used in a while it last for ever to run out. It is a great powder because it looks so smooth after you apply it and it is great quality.
Jolie W.
Jesup
I use this power every. Single. Day. It is the best foundation Powder I have ever used and makes my face look flawless. It's super light but still is very full coverage. I use this alone without foundation because it makes my face feel very soft!
Luci D.
Love this! I like coverage that you can't tell you're wearing and this provides it. It gives me even smooth complexion, and doesn't settle in those fine lines. Stays on all day too. I would recommend this!
Alexandria C.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This really does help to set your face once applying a liquid. It is super full coverage but feels very light weight. I used a different brush than what it came with but my friends love the small sponge.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?