BY TARTE #10 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Andrea D.
Landenberg, PA
This powder foundation gives amazing coverage! It applies very smooth and covers all Blemishes. It is very easy to apply and doesn’t feel heavy on the face. Bronzers and blushes blend well on top of it. The only negative thing I have to say is that it is not good for those with oily skin. It will cake up during the day to where you have to re apply.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
This is my favorite powder foundation. It's easily the softest and creamiest powder formula I've ever used, and builds up to a good medium coverage without looking too cakey or powdery. I prefer to blend it with a dry Real Techniques sponge instead of a brush, IMO the sponge gives better coverage with a less powdery look. This is advertised as a wet or dry formula but from my personal experience I wouldn't recommend it wet; although it initially looked good upon application it started creasing and fading badly by the end of the day even with setting powder. Although I've mostly switched to stick foundation I still like to keep a compact of this on hand for days when I'm feeling a lighter coverage look.
Danielle L.
This is one of my holy grail powder foundations! It gives amazing coverage! You can amp up a light coverage foundation by setting it with this or you can use this alone. It’s really beautiful on the skin as well and doesn’t look cakey.
Helena M.
I was nervous about buying this at first because I ordered it offline. I was worried about I matching my skin color, because I am extremely pale. I got the lightest shade, and it's amazing. This matches my skin tone perfectly! It blends perfectly with my makeup, and lasts almost all day!
Lissett G.
Gaithersburg, MD
This creamy powder foundation is one of my favorite for everyday no makeup makeup looks! My color is medium honey and i love how easy blend in my face and makes me looks flawless without too much effort 😉Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation
Elizabeth R.
Bluffton, IN
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This powder is a perfect finisher. Sometimes it’s hard to get the right shade. One time I bought and it was a little bit orange. Just be aware of what color you’re getting. I won’t buy this product again. But they have many other great products that I’m interested in.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Only at ULTA! The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder FoundationToo Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Keshia M.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my current foundation, I’ve been using it for the past 2-3 months and I really like it. The best part is that it’s medium to fill coverage but it feels so light, I can hardly tell I’m wearing anything in my face, in addition to some really pretty packaging
Kaitlan R.
Thomasville
I have super dry skin which makes powder difficult to wear. This works pretty well with a hydrating primer and has decent coverage. I top it with a dewy setting spray and it holds for hours. I wear this for quick town trips and casual things like class and save my nicer foundations for other things.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I switch between Medium Neutral and Medium Honey depending on if it is Spring and Summer or Fall and Winter. This is a beautiful powder to set your makeup with. Or doesn’t make your face look cakey, it just melts everything together so flawlessly! I also use it on the lazy days when I don’t want to do a full face of makeup, I take this with a buffing/dense brush and press it onto my face on top of a primer. It looks great and evens out my complexion while making me look natural.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?