BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Linden W.
Linden W.
This is a wonderful powered foundation. I find this formula very versatile. I can use it for a quick complection and the coverage is really good. Somehow it doesn't look like powder on my face, I am not sure how, but it's like magic. I also like to use this to buff out my contour, and all over to buff the entire face after finishing. I love this powder foundation. It is probably my favorite powder formula.
Penny F.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I am a true lover of this powder foundation. I used to use IT Cosmetics powder foundation, but searched for a new one after they were bought by L'Oreal. This is EVEN BETTER!! It isn't full coverage, BUT is very buildable. It is light weight and not heavy on the skin at all. The color range is amazing, and extremely long wearing. This is my new favorite.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is the least powdery powder foundation I've ever used! Beautiful matte finish, creamy texture. The coverage is amazing and can be built up without looking powdery or caked on. The pouf has a velvety side that applies the product beautifully. My only complaint is that the pouf doesn't fit inside the compact. The gold packaging is so pretty too!
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
This powder is a great choice on days that I don't want to wear a liquid foundation. I still moisturize and prime before applying and this doesn't end up looking cakey or patchy at all. I don't use the round sponge it came with though. I use a stippling brush and this goes on smoothly and blends out nicely. I'm really glad I bought this!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Baxter
Love this powder! Great coverage, doesn't smell weird! Beautiful packaging! The box is beautiful also. The sponge is a high quality, comes with a carrying pouch. The cover for the powder is heavy duty gold plastic. Super shiny but finger prints show up. A clean cruelty free pressed powder! Worth every penny! Will buy again!
Dani P.
Dani P.
I love this powder. It has great coverage for a powder and doesn't look overly powdery. I use it for my everyday foundation when I'm in a hurry, which I have found is my favorite use for it. I do have dry skin but I find that as long as I use a setting spray, I don't look dry in it. I would recommend it.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Toms River , NJ
Great dual purpose foundation.

I bought this medium neutral. I also purchased the dual sided brush which one side you wet the sponge and the foundation applies like a liquid foundation. You can also use a dry sponge or a brush. I switch back and forth based on the coverage I am trying to achieve.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Love love love this!! I started buying it about 6 months ago and i am in love. i have combination skin with random acne and it works great for me with good coverage. It blends very well and is easy to apply. i have purchased this twice already and will continue to buy it in the future.
Lillie H.
Lillie H.
Great foundation for the summer. I like the coverage, the fact that it goes on creamy and doesn't need a ton of blending for my skin type and color. It never felt heavy and lasted even with 1-2 uses of a hydrating spray throughout several very humid/hot days.
Neen S.
Neen S.
Favorite foundation for everyday makeup. Looks very natural and great on the skin, covers just enough and feels very nice on the skin. I have dry skin and usually cannot wear powder foundations but this one is amazing.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?