BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Emanda c.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm Not really a powder girl ... Beds I do like using like setting powder at the end for your makeup so I would say try because they're brand tarte is absolutely amazing so yes try it out
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff works really well i really like it and i hope to get more of it soon. i prefer it over any other foundation because it works so well for me and keeps my skin less greasy. it really works good and i love it
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered the wrong shade in this (the actual lightest one) and it is way too light. Because of this I have really only been using it to set my under eyes, which It does well. The times I have applied it as foundation it did have a pretty finish (light/possibly med coverage if built up or used wet) and sunk in with setting spray over it.
Kathryn C.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT IN MY MAKEUP CASE! Seriously this powder foundation is the bomb diggity! It’s buildable coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Provides great coverage for acne and post acne scars and dark marks. Packaging is great- “make today beautiful” case is OK in my book. Will continually purchase this product!
Jenn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent light weight buildable coverage and it is both a foundation and setting powder. When used with the brush made for it, gives an airbrushed look without a heavy feel.
LeeAnn F.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I'm a big fan of full coverage foundation. As in, I would wear a second face if that were possible, and I must say this foundation comes pretty close. It's also very quick and easy to apply, which is especially useful if you are not a morning person. I really just adore this foundation, and highly recommend it.
Sydney S.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
I love Tarte products, but I would not use this as an everyday foundation. I love applying this powder over my liquid foundation. This would be great for light coverage and minimum wear. This powder tends to wear off quickly if worn alone. This has a great natural finish and goes on smooth!
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this a few months ago and it is quite nice I like that it doesn't go e me a powdery to ish and looks a lot like skin the shades seems to be true to tone and the coverage is medium but billable I wish it was a little fuller coverage but it is very nice to set foundation.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
Tarte's creamy powder foundation is so light yet covers your skin evenly and well. You don't need much to get great coverage. I have light skin and this shade is perfect. I use this more in the winter than the summer, but it's great for year round.
Amber M.
Frankfort
Review for: Light Beige
I've only bought this product two or three times, I use it as a back up powder for those days when my face needs a little extra care and cover. Its a little pricey that's why I don't use it everyday. The tone I use is light beige and it matches perfectly.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?