BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kim D.
Kim D.
Bridgwater, Somerset
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This is such a gorgeous product - creamy, nicely blendable when applied on top of foundation and it provides fantastic coverage. I've swapped my Mac Powder with Foundation for this product now, using it for specific targeted spot coverage and then applying all over my face.
Meagan T.
Meagan T.
Regina, SK
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
I really like this powder to set my makeup for every day.  I have dry skin but I find this powder doesn't stick to any dry spots.  It is quite pricey but all of Tarte's products are well worth the cost!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Great foundation! I've used it to set liquid foundation and by itself. It applies wonderfully and comes with a lovely flocked sponge. The packaging is great, with a good size mirror. I use a larger Tarte blush brush to apply this foundation.
Aida G.
Aida G.
Excelente polvo base. Tiene excelente cobertura y su acabado es precioso. Deja la piel de porcelana. Mi polvo base favorito. Mi piel es combinada.
Review for: Medium Neutral
I forgot to mention, this foundation gives a good coverage and you really feel like you are wearing nothing! It's amazing... Thank you Tarte!
Emily R.
Emily R.
This is my go to face powder. It has good coverage without feeling cakey. It matches my skin really well. It hides blemishes and feels very light.
Li A.
Li A.
Wesleyville, NL
Review for: Fair Neutral
wonderful product lasted 24 hours and i love it easy apply and lasts forever i would reccomend
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?