BY TARTE #15 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Sarah F.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This stuff is awesome! It's one of my favorite powder foundation. I have combination skin and it works great. Doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily. It's long lasting over my liquid foundation. I'd definitely recommend to anyone who loves Tarte.
A A.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I have been using this for about a year it is the best powder that I have used in a while it last for ever to run out. It is a great powder because it looks so smooth after you apply it and it is great quality.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love Tarte’s foundations so much! They’re all so creamy and soft and have such a great formula. I’m always the lightest shade and it’s fits my skin tone really well. Love this stuff and I highly recommend it!
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I originally bought this product because it was on sale at ulta, and it turns out to be such an amazingggg powder! I will only ever use this powder and MAC powder ever again. Great coverage, and a decent price
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
I love all things tarte but this product doesn't work as well for me either wet or dry. It could be because I am not using their brush but when it's on my face it separates quickly so o don't use it very much
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
Creamy, easy to blend, fast, and not powdery looking. I use this more during the summer months as I have an oily t-zone, and it is perfect for the warmer weather. Blurs pores and fine lines, and lasts all day.
Jolie W.
Jesup
I use this power every. Single. Day. It is the best foundation Powder I have ever used and makes my face look flawless. It's super light but still is very full coverage. I use this alone without foundation because it makes my face feel very soft!
Jennifer N.
It's very light and soft on my skin. It doesn't have a lot of coverage though so I sometimes use it as a setting powder. It's perfect for summer makeup looks because it's so light and doesn't cake up my pores.
Kamiah M.
Review for: Tan Honey more...
Tan honey is the best best powder foundation from tarte and it last forever !! The packaging is so pretty and it last forever when you don’t use more than needed I recommend to all full coverage lovers
Paulynna F.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
Awesome product! I use this everyday and it seems to last all day. It is easy to apply and good for dry or oily skin. I rub it in for about 30 seconds in circular motion for full coverage. I would and have bought this product again!
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?