BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katlynn B.
Katlynn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
I keep this in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Just keep a travel setting spray on hand, because it is powder (it needs to be set). Also, great for just a light makeup day. I throw a little primer, put the foundation all over the face, pop some blush on my cheeks, add a shimmer sheer eye with some mascara. Takes all of 15 minutes, stays all day with very few touch ups.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL
Great powder foundation! Matte coverage but never cakey. Color range is great! I purchased mine at Ulta
Britta B.
Britta B.
Best powder foundation of all time. It doesn't make me look cakey. It glides over any dry patches and it has great coverage!
Carissa K.
Carissa K.
This was just ok for me. It didn't give a ton of coverage and kind of had a weird texture. I also found it difficult to blend other products over top of it. Definitely wasn't my favorite. I ended up returning it.
Rosie B.
Rosie B.
Wilmington, DE
I love this !!! I sometimes use this without liquid foundation and it does magic
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Love love love this powder foundation great for super oily skin like mine and it's build able and last all day
Maria S.
Maria S.
This is just one of my favorite powders . I would highly recommend to give this a try. Affordable as well.
Caterina W.
Caterina W.
Manhattan, KS
One of my favorite things about this powder foundation is that it gives full coverage and does not leave a cakey feel and have a matte look to it as well. I always use this with the tarte double duty cream foundation. Perfect combination for coverage that lasts all day.
Justice S.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I love using this to set my foundation. I just use a light dusting. I am very impressed, this is one of the only powders light enough for my skin tone.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Review for: Light Beige
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifull . i recommend it highly .
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?