BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
kayla c.
Tallahassee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product because of the coverage it gives you. It's just enough to give you that natural clear skin look that everyone wants. I recommend it.
Casey C.
Review for: Light Beige
I do not use this for full coverage foundation but it works well as a light coverage powder.  It covers my redness and blurs most imperfections.
Becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good powder foundation. It needs to be matched with some kind of liquid foundation, for me, but that's just because my skin is do fry.
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good powder, I would say about medium coverage, good for more oily skin. Works well to set liquid foundation, and leaves a nice geek to the skin
Samantha S.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very very creamy, full coverage powder foundation! It's perfect for days where you want a lighter makeup day, without losing the full coverage!
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented. Creamy. Blend-able. Perfect for Oily and Combination skin. I use this on its own and to set my foundation if I want extra coverage.
Sarai C.
I love this product it works well with oily skin and acne prone skin but may have to do a retouch through out the day just like any product.
Belinda G.
Santa Ana, CA
Great color selection. The powder is smooth and blends nicely into the skin. Light coverage but can be build up without it looking cakey.
Mackenzie W.
Iola, KS
Review for: Light Beige
Love this product! Goes on so smooth and creamy! I have purchased multiple times and would recommend. Good price and beautiful packaging.
Jessica M.
Foxworth , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product.. And the packaging is gorgeous. I do use a make up brush instead of the pad that came with it for application
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?