BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
This powder is very good. It's light weight & is pretty good coverage. I would probably buy again.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Woburn, MA
Love this product. I love this powder so much. It's so nice. It actually stays on all day.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Review for: Light Neutral
Amazing product. Goes on great, no cakiness or blotches. Soft and satiny feeling and covers really well
Mishaal S.
Mishaal S.
Not my favorite, but it isn't too terrible. I find myself reaching for other foundations over this one
Rosie B.
Rosie B.
Wilmington, DE
I love this !!! I sometimes use this without liquid foundation and it does magic
Justice S.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I love using this to set my foundation. I just use a light dusting. I am very impressed, this is one of the only powders light enough for my skin tone.
Caterina W.
Caterina W.
Manhattan, KS
One of my favorite things about this powder foundation is that it gives full coverage and does not leave a cakey feel and have a matte look to it as well. I always use this with the tarte double duty cream foundation. Perfect combination for coverage that lasts all day.
Maria S.
Maria S.
This is just one of my favorite powders . I would highly recommend to give this a try. Affordable as well.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Love love love this powder foundation great for super oily skin like mine and it's build able and last all day
Christina T.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this foundation because you can use it as a powder with a brush or wet a makeup sponge and use it as cream! So versatile and offers amazing coverage without feeling like you have a ton of makeup caked on
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?