BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation because you can use it as a powder with a brush or wet a makeup sponge and use it as cream! So versatile and offers amazing coverage without feeling like you have a ton of makeup caked on
Abbi A.
Russellville, AR
I loved this stuff. Purchased it the other day and I'm hooked. Tarte is doing the most on this packaging. It was so stinkin cute. Great coverage and goes on very smooth.
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I definitely recommend buying this product. It's full coverage with the lightness of a powder.
I like to apply mine with a a face brush which cuts off plenty of time from my makeup routine.
Neen S.
Favorite foundation for everyday makeup. Looks very natural and great on the skin, covers just enough and feels very nice on the skin. I have dry skin and usually cannot wear powder foundations but this one is amazing.
Jessica L.
I used this over my liquid light coverage foundation. I found it provided the perfect amount of coverage and made my skin look flawless. I will be purchasing again.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
SOFT SMOOTH POWDER , GREAT COVERAGE AND FEELS SO SILKY ON SKIN
LIMITED COLOR RANGE AND LASTS A LONG TIME
AWESOME PACKAGING AND DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE
RECOMMENDED
Maria T.
My favorite powder foundation. I always use this when I need a light cover and get ready fast. It is a light cover but you can build. And looks so good over my BB cream.
Kayla G.
Mcminnville, TN
Love love love this stuff. It can be used wet or dry! How neat is that. I love to use this to set my Amazonian Clay foundation! It goes hand in hand with it!
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for touching up
Or simply a "gotta put something on my face" day
Easy to carry around, love the packaging
I use a powder brush Vs the pad it gives you
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
I was expecting so much more from this product. I usually love Tarte but this was a miss for me. I expected it to be much creamier and provide more coverage.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?