BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
This is the ONLY foundation I've ever been able to successfully match my skin type, goes on so smooth and lasts all day!
Charity S.
Charity S.
Olympia, WA
I enjoyed this powder. Works well in combination with all my tarte products so I'm definitely a fan would recommend.
Rachel D.
I really like this foundation. It is full coverage for me and you don't need to use a lot of product to get there.
Cora H.
Cora H.
Chaska, MN
Great color. Super easy to apply. Stays just about all day. Doesn't transfer onto clothes. I love this powder!
Jocelyn U.
Jocelyn U.
Review for: Medium Honey
has nice coverage and is mattifying. i love using this product and have recommended this to many people.
Kirsten W.
Kirsten W.
Milford
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This is the best compact powder foundation I've ever used. It never gets chalky and has great coverage.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Florence, MS
My favorite powder foundation by far. Gives great coverage! Looks very natural, and not at all cakey.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
This is nice and easy to apply. Blendable and decent coverage but the shade range could use some work
Craig H.
Craig H.
Newark, NJ
Didn't care for at all. Left me looking so cakey. They say you can use it wet but I'm afraid to even try that.
Rose C.
Rose C.
This covers your pores and makes your skin look smooth. Light feeling so you don't feel weighed down. I wear this daily.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?