BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good powder foundation. It needs to be matched with some kind of liquid foundation, for me, but that's just because my skin is do fry.
Samantha S.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very very creamy, full coverage powder foundation! It's perfect for days where you want a lighter makeup day, without losing the full coverage!
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented. Creamy. Blend-able. Perfect for Oily and Combination skin. I use this on its own and to set my foundation if I want extra coverage.
Mackenzie W.
Iola, KS
Review for: Light Beige
Love this product! Goes on so smooth and creamy! I have purchased multiple times and would recommend. Good price and beautiful packaging.
Belinda G.
Santa Ana, CA
Great color selection. The powder is smooth and blends nicely into the skin. Light coverage but can be build up without it looking cakey.
Heidi M.
orland park
Review for: Medium Honey
Didn't love as much and I wanted too. Not as full coverage as I hoped it would be. I bought it at Sephora. The packaging is cute though
Ky S.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly didn't like it for myself. It was way too ashy. I added it to my makeup freelance kit and have used it on others. It's okay.
Rocio D.
Review for: Medium Neutral
Love how this powder sets my face. I use this on no makeup makeup days. The coverage is good! I plan on rebuying and would recommend.
Liza B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder foundation! And it comes with a really smooth velvet applicator which makes your face look so smooth and flawless
Sarah D.
pascoag
Review for: Fair Neutral
For a powder foundation this is lovely. I have combo skin and it doesn't look cakey or gross on my dry spots. Coverage is good.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?