BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Dana M.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder foundation!! I don't think you understand! I really love this powdee!! I have combo skin and it works phenomenally one whatever problem zone I have at the time! Lasts a longtime and will repurchase when I hit the bottom!! Great job Tarte w/ this one!
Caterina W.
Manhattan, KS
One of my favorite things about this powder foundation is that it gives full coverage and does not leave a cakey feel and have a matte look to it as well. I always use this with the tarte double duty cream foundation. Perfect combination for coverage that lasts all day.
Christina T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation because you can use it as a powder with a brush or wet a makeup sponge and use it as cream! So versatile and offers amazing coverage without feeling like you have a ton of makeup caked on
Neen S.
Favorite foundation for everyday makeup. Looks very natural and great on the skin, covers just enough and feels very nice on the skin. I have dry skin and usually cannot wear powder foundations but this one is amazing.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Great for touching up
Or simply a "gotta put something on my face" day
Easy to carry around, love the packaging
I use a powder brush Vs the pad it gives you
Lexi G.
Review for: Medium Honey
I swear by this powder! Far better than mac! I have combination skin and I apply this almost everyday, so easy to apply. Light coverage but very buildable.
kayla c.
Tallahassee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product because of the coverage it gives you. It's just enough to give you that natural clear skin look that everyone wants. I recommend it.
Jillian Z.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
My favorite powder foundation. I can wear this over liquid foundation to set it or just by itself. Matte finish and all day glam look! Great coverage!
Allysa S.
Fort Hood, TX
Absolutely perfect! Glides on smoothly, seals in any oiliness I may have. Covers amazing and stays on all day! Everything I could ask for in a powder.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this to set my foundation. I just use a light dusting. I am very impressed, this is one of the only powders light enough for my skin tone.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?