BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my new foundation and I am in love! It helps to correct my pink undertones and feels light and not cakey. It provides a matte finish that is FLAWLESS. I feel so good wearing this!
Rocio D.
Rocio D.
Review for: Medium Neutral
Love how this powder sets my face. I use this on no makeup makeup days. The coverage is good! I plan on rebuying and would recommend.
Liza B.
Liza B.
Love this powder foundation! And it comes with a really smooth velvet applicator which makes your face look so smooth and flawless
Allysa S.
Allysa S.
Fort Hood, TX
Absolutely perfect! Glides on smoothly, seals in any oiliness I may have. Covers amazing and stays on all day! Everything I could ask for in a powder.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
pascoag
Review for: Fair Neutral
For a powder foundation this is lovely. I have combo skin and it doesn't look cakey or gross on my dry spots. Coverage is good.
Jean M.
Jean M.
Tell City, IN
This is a great product for my oily skin. It has a great finish and keeps the shine down. It comes in several shades as well.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
Fell way below my expectations. I was hoping for medium coverage in a product that was quick, easy, and convenient. This product looks good for about the first hour and after that simply makes my entire face shiny, oily and uncomfortable. It does not hold up nearly as well as I was hoping, super disappointed
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love this! Beautiful finish and great if it's a no makeup makeup day. Good coverage and easy to apply. Love this product!
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
This is the ONLY foundation I've ever been able to successfully match my skin type, goes on so smooth and lasts all day!
Charity S.
Charity S.
Olympia, WA
I enjoyed this powder. Works well in combination with all my tarte products so I'm definitely a fan would recommend.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?