BY TARTE #15 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Yvette. J.
FT LAUDERDALE, FL
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
I usually go for liquid foundation because of my skin type (dry), but this was on sale so I decided to try it out. It's average price for a prestige brand foundation, but it works well as foundation and powder. The coverage is light in my opinion, but I'm okay with that. I use a brush to apply but it does come with its own applicator and travel pouch! It does have a creamy touch, and gives a velvety feel on the face. I would consider buying again if I needed a powder foundation, but not at full price.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
This powder is exactly what it claims, HIGH performance! It can be a bit pricey but I was able to find it on sale at Ulta, making it very hard for me to pass up.
I apply it over top of my liquid foundation and it works like a beauty filter erasing all imperfections.
I use the soft, round sponge provided to apply the powder and out lasts all day long (even on my combo/ oily skin)!
I highly recommend this product!
Katlynn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
I keep this in my purse for touch ups throughout the day. Just keep a travel setting spray on hand, because it is powder (it needs to be set). Also, great for just a light makeup day. I throw a little primer, put the foundation all over the face, pop some blush on my cheeks, add a shimmer sheer eye with some mascara. Takes all of 15 minutes, stays all day with very few touch ups.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
I switch between Medium Neutral and Medium Honey depending on if it is Spring and Summer or Fall and Winter. This is a beautiful powder to set your makeup with. Or doesn’t make your face look cakey, it just melts everything together so flawlessly! I also use it on the lazy days when I don’t want to do a full face of makeup, I take this with a buffing/dense brush and press it onto my face on top of a primer. It looks great and evens out my complexion while making me look natural.
Nicole
Good foundation for someone with oily or breakout prone skin, for every day wear when you just want something quick. I love the smooth formula, but while the coverage is pretty good it doesnt cover things like dark scars as well, and it isnt really buildable, but it looks good layered over concealer and stuff. I do really like the foundation but I'm not sure if ill keep buying it because i feel that for the price tag the coverage should be better and it should be more long wearing, but it is really gentle on my sensitive skin so its a toss up.
Amber G.
Review for: Medium Neutral more...
It was alright I'm not a fan of powder I guess it's my first time trying a powder foundation but now I know it's not for me. I tried to build up the coverage but maybe I was doing it wrong because I never worked with powder. I didn't use the sponge it came with but I love the packaging of all of it.
Molly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This is the best "no makeup makeup" look foundation for everyday looks. Tarte products for me typically work beautifully and this is absolutely no acceptation. I pair it with the Becca Backlight Priming Filter and they compliment each other so nicely. The foundation doesn't look cakey for being a powder, it lasts all day, there is a variety of colors so you can easily find one that matches, it is such a great product. I have been reaching for this more than my liquid foundation because it is so fast, easy, and has such a beautiful finish.
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Review for: Light Neutral more...
Such a great pressed powder! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag!!! I actually just got my order in the mail today!!! Great coverage. Buildable coverage. Applies smooth and goes on even. Perfect for any skin type!
Cassidy G.
south
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I love tarte products. I haven't been disappointed with much by them. This matches my skin color really well and gives me light-medium coverage. I tend to use it with a cc creme and set and get a little more coverage with this. I would give it 5 stars if it had a little more coverage. However, that's what you tend to get with powder foundations.
Megan B.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I purchased this powder at Ulta when they were having a sale for around $17. I went there to purchase my usual bare minerals powder foundation but after seeing this product on sale I decided to try it. I did not like this product. It didn't give great coverage and the coverage it did give was patchy. The powder clung to my dry spots and just didn't complement my skin. I ended up returning this product. Wouldn't recommend.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?