BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
It's amazing very smooth on the skin . I would buy it again if I had the money of if it went on sale . It's comes in it's very own pouch which is a good idea . It has a a lot of coverage value . I would recommend others to buy it .
paige b.
paige b.
Jacksonville, FL
I really love this powder, it does great alone or under foundation! I never notice any flashback with this and it feels so smooth on the skin, not at all chalky or drying.
kayla c.
kayla c.
Tallahassee
I love the product because of the coverage it gives you. It's just enough to give you that natural clear skin look that everyone wants. I recommend it.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have mine in the shade Fair Neutral, and it is just that! The perfect, fairest of the fair, neutral shade. The powder really is soft and creamy, and with a bit of setting spray, looks natural on the skin. I got this more so to use as a setting powder, as opposed to a foundation, so I cannot speak to it's "coverage of a foundation" claims. That being said, I love this powder, and think it will be great for use over the summer!
Jillian Z.
Jillian Z.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
My favorite powder foundation. I can wear this over liquid foundation to set it or just by itself. Matte finish and all day glam look! Great coverage!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Review for: Light Beige
I do not use this for full coverage foundation but it works well as a light coverage powder.  It covers my redness and blurs most imperfections.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This powder is amazing! I really enjoy that I can either pair this with the hybrid foundation or wear alone. Super creamy smooth and creates flawless face. Color match was perfect. I highly suggest this powder that is buildable coverage. I found that it was medium coverage to full depending on how much you apply
Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Great for touching up
Or simply a "gotta put something on my face" day
Easy to carry around, love the packaging
I use a powder brush Vs the pad it gives you
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Review for: Medium Honey
I swear by this powder! Far better than mac! I have combination skin and I apply this almost everyday, so easy to apply. Light coverage but very buildable.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Review for: Fair Neutral
This powder foundation is so beautiful on the skin and gives great coverage. I love the applicator that comes with this product as well. I love this product so much that I have purchased a backup.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?