BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nat T.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the powders ive tried this is one of the good ones! Not cakey at all and makes your skin look even and flawless very lightweight and comes in a gorgeous little compact
It's amazing very smooth on the skin . I would buy it again if I had the money of if it went on sale . It's comes in it's very own pouch which is a good idea . It has a a lot of coverage value . I would recommend others to buy it .
Charlotte K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really nice for everyday wear. It can stick to baby hairs and dry patches. It can be layered nicely without looking too cakey to provide a good amount of coverage.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! Ive used CoverGirl for years and i tried this on a whim and it is great! I really like the coverage it provides and how it stays matte all day!
Ashlee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this for sale at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I've never used a powder foundation so I was a bit skeptical but I have to say I love the range of coverage I can get! If I want a little more full coverage I will spray my brush with setting spray and the foundation glides on so easily! I also love how lightweight it is! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a foundation that can be used to set their liquid foundation, provide light coverage, or provide filler coverage depending on the day!
RoseAnn H.
I bought this for my daughter after all of her makeup had been stolen. We were a little overwhelmed trying to replace all of her makeup since we don't use just one brand. Tarte had a shade that seemed to match well, so we bought it. She's been wearing it every day for 4 months and loves it! It's also lasted a super long time because she truly wears it everyday and is just now asking to replace it. It was mid-range on price level, so if you aren't used to spending over $15 on powder, it will seem expensive. It's worth the money, however!
Alicia G.
Review for: Medium Neutral
This is my go to powder foundation. Lays well on top of any liquid without adding cakey look. Can also use alone. Great ingredients! Recommend for any skin type.
Hilary B.
Highlands , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite powder for my dry skin. It's a medium coverage powder with a creamy feel that blends out like a dream. Never looks cakey on my dry parts of the face.
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my new foundation and I am in love! It helps to correct my pink undertones and feels light and not cakey. It provides a matte finish that is FLAWLESS. I feel so good wearing this!
Brie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I just bought this at Ulta the other day and I love it! It is perfect for everyday and can be tossed in my purse for touch-ups on the go. I have very oily skin and I think this looks great. I do where it as more of a setting powder, but the sponge that it comes with gives you the option to change coverage. I would give it five stars, but the sponge does not go in the container... come on, why not put room in there for the sponge?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?