BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Paulynna F.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
Awesome product! I use this everyday and it seems to last all day. It is easy to apply and good for dry or oily skin. I rub it in for about 30 seconds in circular motion for full coverage. I would and have bought this product again!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Review for: Fair Neutral
This powder foundation is so beautiful on the skin and gives great coverage. I love the applicator that comes with this product as well. I love this product so much that I have purchased a backup.
Rebel B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light Neutral
I love combining this with the TarteGuard tinted moisturizer for an everyday on the go quick application. This is my go to Powder for a finished look! I often use this to set my itcosmetics cc Cream as well!
Mickey H.
Arlington, VA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral, Light Neutral
I actually love this product. It covers my face great, and I switch between fair-light neutral and light neutral when it is winter versus summer. Super long lasting and easy to put on. I really can't think of any cons about this product, and I have tried MANY!
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Review for: Fair Neutral
This is a really good setting powder for my concealer to last all day. It feels very light. It's good for oily and dry skin. It's easy to apply as well. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Catherine J.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Light Beige
I love this foundation powder. I use it in combination with Urban Decay Naked One & Done. It's not really a matte or dewy finish but more of a satin look. When I put on my makeup it's around 8am and I take it off around 8pm and I get pretty good wear out of it. I have repurchased this and have a backup currently.
Bekah F.
Fairhope , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Better than any bb anything I've ever used. Stays in my bag. I've used it for touch ups, full face and to set in a pinch. Great gym bag or work essential. I'm never gonna to be without it. Get it. Now.
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this on a whim and actually like it. Has a dewy finish but provides good coverage with the right brush, one that's more dense. Doesn't make my combination skin any oiler which is always a plus. Color was pretty easy to match as well even though I ordered online.
Morgan R.
Fort Collins
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This is a great all around, light to medium coverage powder foundation. I like to use this on days that I want a more natural look, because it covers any blotchiness and imperfections but still shows my skin underneath!
Shagufta H.
I purchased this on sale from Ulta. They had a promotion in which the product was $17 dollars.

This powder foundation is versatile in coverage. You can use it wet or dry. I prefer to use it dry when I have days where I want to do a light dusting of makeup. However, I am not a big fan of the sponge and use a brush for hygiene reasons.

Unless this product is on sale, I will not repurchase because there are drugstore alternatives that get the job done just as well.

My biggest concern is that can react badly to some skincare and start looking cakey.

For all the promises that are made, I feel like this powder is more of a tinted powder sometimes instead of a full-coverage foundation.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?