BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Light Beige
I love this foundation powder. I use it in combination with Urban Decay Naked One & Done. It's not really a matte or dewy finish but more of a satin look. When I put on my makeup it's around 8am and I take it off around 8pm and I get pretty good wear out of it. I have repurchased this and have a backup currently.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Tried this on a whim and actually like it. Has a dewy finish but provides good coverage with the right brush, one that's more dense. Doesn't make my combination skin any oiler which is always a plus. Color was pretty easy to match as well even though I ordered online.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Fort Collins
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This is a great all around, light to medium coverage powder foundation. I like to use this on days that I want a more natural look, because it covers any blotchiness and imperfections but still shows my skin underneath!
Bekah F.
Bekah F.
Fairhope , AL
Better than any bb anything I've ever used. Stays in my bag. I've used it for touch ups, full face and to set in a pinch. Great gym bag or work essential. I'm never gonna to be without it. Get it. Now.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Review for: Light Neutral
This product was true to its color and had great coverage and feels so light on my skin. It lasts all day and makes my skin look amazing! It's so easy to apply so it makes application very quick and flawless!
Nat T.
Nat T.
Oklahoma city, OK
Out of all the powders ive tried this is one of the good ones! Not cakey at all and makes your skin look even and flawless very lightweight and comes in a gorgeous little compact
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Review for: Light Neutral
Very natural looking on that face. My problem with face powders as a whole is that I feel like they don't last too long so I tend to use this for touch ups throughout the day after my liquid foundation but I have to tell you it does that job. I purchased this from ulta beauty.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
This is such a great product! Ive used CoverGirl for years and i tried this on a whim and it is great! I really like the coverage it provides and how it stays matte all day!
Marcella S.
Marcella S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Tan Honey
Great color and coverage. Even on a “simple makeup” look day. Easy to apply. I use a brush though not he sponge it came with. Super cute packaging. I would buy again.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Highlands , TX
My favorite powder for my dry skin. It's a medium coverage powder with a creamy feel that blends out like a dream. Never looks cakey on my dry parts of the face.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?