BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light Neutral
I love combining this with the TarteGuard tinted moisturizer for an everyday on the go quick application. This is my go to Powder for a finished look! I often use this to set my itcosmetics cc Cream as well!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
The finish is so smooth and it's absolutely stunning. However, this breaks me out every time that I use it so even though I love the way it sits on the skin, I can't wear it because it makes my skin break out.
Gwen S.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
Tarte's creamy powder foundation is so light yet covers your skin evenly and well. You don't need much to get great coverage. I have light skin and this shade is perfect. I use this more in the winter than the summer, but it's great for year round.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This really does help to set your face once applying a liquid. It is super full coverage but feels very light weight. I used a different brush than what it came with but my friends love the small sponge.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Snoqualmie
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
This face powder is what I wear when I am having a light makeup day and don't want to do a whole lot, this powder literally makes my skin look so even and flawless it is amazing!! I love love love the airbrush effect it gives my skin!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This is my favorite concealer for the spring/summer! I have an oily t zone and this helps so much! It covers better than any cream to powder or liquid foundation I've ever tried. The color matches perfectly and my skin looks so smooth!
Paulynna F.
Paulynna F.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
Awesome product! I use this everyday and it seems to last all day. It is easy to apply and good for dry or oily skin. I rub it in for about 30 seconds in circular motion for full coverage. I would and have bought this product again!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Review for: Fair Neutral
This is a really good setting powder for my concealer to last all day. It feels very light. It's good for oily and dry skin. It's easy to apply as well. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Light Beige
I love this foundation powder. I use it in combination with Urban Decay Naked One & Done. It's not really a matte or dewy finish but more of a satin look. When I put on my makeup it's around 8am and I take it off around 8pm and I get pretty good wear out of it. I have repurchased this and have a backup currently.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Washington , DC
Review for: Fair Neutral
This powder is sheer coverage despite its claims to be full. It's not very easy to apply and is not even when you do. The price is steep for a less than great product for normal to dry skin. I would not buy this again.
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?