BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I pr fear this powder as it is pressed powder, so it is less messy. I really like the texture as there is creaminess and smoothness. It provide a decent amount of coverage for it being a powder, and it comes in a variety of shades.
Katie A.
Washington , DC
Review for: Fair Neutral
This powder is sheer coverage despite its claims to be full. It's not very easy to apply and is not even when you do. The price is steep for a less than great product for normal to dry skin. I would not buy this again.
Alexis A.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder foundation is amazing! When I wearing it people are very surprised to find out that's it's only a powder! Very wearable. High coverage for a powder! I have already repurchased.
Aubrey J.
Review for: Light Neutral
This powder is definitely creamy and very smooth on the skin! It looks very natural and is very easy to apply, I feel this is better for drier skin, possibly combo, but it doesn't control oil as much as I would like.
Elizabeth B.
I love this! For a powder, it has great coverage and I don't even have to wear anything else on my face when I have this! It's been great for the warmer weather because liquids in the summer don't work well with me.
Narey S.
Stockton, CA
Absolutely in love with this product! My skin is extremely sensitive and have dark spots all over my cheeks, I don't like to wear pounds of make up and take years to apply it. With this, you swipe and go. Will definitely recommend to friends & family
Sarah F.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
This stuff is awesome! It's one of my favorite powder foundation. I have combination skin and it works great. Doesn't dry out my skin or make it oily. It's long lasting over my liquid foundation. I'd definitely recommend to anyone who loves Tarte.
Nina O.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things tarte but this product doesn't work as well for me either wet or dry. It could be because I am not using their brush but when it's on my face it separates quickly so o don't use it very much
Allyson C.
Melville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creamy, easy to blend, fast, and not powdery looking. I use this more during the summer months as I have an oily t-zone, and it is perfect for the warmer weather. Blurs pores and fine lines, and lasts all day.
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Light Neutral
I originally bought this product because it was on sale at ulta, and it turns out to be such an amazingggg powder! I will only ever use this powder and MAC powder ever again. Great coverage, and a decent price
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?