BY TARTE #13 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Karina M.
Takoma Park, MD
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
This is a great powder foundation that can be used alone or with another product underneath (BB cream, concealer, tinted moisturizer, foundation). I use it to touch up throughout the day and it helps absorb oil and adds a bit more coverage where I need it and it never looks heavy. I haven't tried using it alone but I imagine given my experience with it so far that it would be a dream to work with. The packaging is also very pretty and it comes with a little sleeve for the compact. I do not like that the sponge is supposed to live inside the sleeve, outside the compact though--seems a little unhygienic to me.
Mistee R.
Florham Park , NJ
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
It’s pretty good! But I say for me it’s just a little too much to spend on makeup! I think if you have the chance you should definitely give it a try. You can always bring it back
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
This foundation is making me feel so gorgeous! It goes on so easily, doesn't take a lot of product to go a long way. It blends gorgeously and lasts all day. My skin has cleared up so much (I have combination skin and cystic acne). I use with urban decay all nighter setting spray. I like a very full coverage for my acne scars and dark marks. I haven't found a concealer to go along with this that blends nicely yet.
Kelly L.
This is by far my favorite powder foundation. I have combo skin and it doesn't make me super oily or cling to dry patches. It gives a medium coverage when used dry. I haven't used it wet yet but I would assume it would give a little more coverage. It also wears nicely over concealer. I think it is totally worth the price and it lasts quite a long time. When I do run out of this I will absolutely be repurchasing.
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
I saw this on the Ulta website and was tempted to try it.... but I ended up snagging it when tarte had the build-a-bag deal for Mother's Day. I'm so glad I didn't pay full for this because I really thought it would be something I would love but I didn't.... To me, the packaging looks really cheap which is unlike tarte. The actual product was mediocre at best. This provided no coverage whatsoever.... and that's the main thing I would expect from something labeled as a foundation. Instead, I use it over my regular makeup to keep the oil at bay and it's just ok. Definitely not worth paying full price for.
Aldina K.
Warren, MI
Review for: Light Neutral more...
I purchased this product at Ulta, in search of a new powder foundation for my skin. This is the first product I have ever returned. My skin is oily-combination and  extremely sensitive. This product made me break out in acne terribly. The reasons for the two stars is:
1) The beautiful packaging---upon opening the box, you see a purple velvet pounce where the gold tinted compact is held.
2) the color match was excellent.

However i would not recommend this to anyone with extremely sensitive, acne prone skin.
Kati J.
Review for: Light Beige more...
I really like this stuff. Sometimes I use it for a kick light to medium coverage foundation when I'm just doing a quick makeup routine, or sometimes I'll use it to set my liquid foundation.

I use the compact sponge it came with surprisingly often when I'm applying it solo (not with liquid foundation).

I do find that it makes my skin oily sooner than using it with the liquid foundation, even with a oily skin setting spray, but my skin is generally very oily after makeup has been on a few hours.

I think the price is a bit steep for what you're getting, but it's for nice packaging and tarte is the bomb so I say go for it!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Review for: Medium-Tan Honey more...
In love with this product!!! I've been using it all spring/summer as a bronzer (I got the idea from MakeupbyLilit) I use the shade medium tan honey, and it gives the most natural smooth looking bronzed look. I totally love it! It's perfect for those days you want a little more warmth in your face, or just a natural looking tan, as opposed to a more dramatic contoured look. I can't get enough of this stuff! It's super smooth and applies so nicely and evenly. I want to get it a lighter shade and try it out as my foundation!
Veronica H.
Hot Springs, AR
I picked this up during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty because I don't like to wear liquid foundation very often during the summer. While I like the formula, I am not very happy with the way it sits on my skin. It gives excellent coverage for being a powder foundation, but I feel that it makes my skin look "crepey." I don't even have what I would classify as "mature" skin.
I cannot personally recommend this foundation since it made my oily skin look like the Crypt Keeper, but I gave it 2 stars for the velvety formula.
Amy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I have to say that this is one of the best powder foundations I have tried in years! I always keep going back tomy mac studio fix powderto set my face because it works so well. Through the years I have tried others and returned them all, then I got this one when it was on sale and it works great! I use this instead of my Studio Fix now! It sits so nice and does not look as cakey as other powders!
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?