BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mallory M.
Piedmont, MO
Review for: Light Beige
Excellent product! This was my first time buying and I will definitely buy again! It's perfect for everyday wear. I wear it alone and with liquid foundation and it always looks great, covers well, and isn't cakey. I have recommended to others.
Chelsea S.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Fair Neutral, Fair-Light Neutral
This is an ok powder foundation. It builds well and looks great at the start. On my oily skin it does break up quite a bit and the lightest color is too light and the second is too dark. Right now I just kind of use it as undereye touch up. Would probably be good for dry skin folks.
Emily M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
Love this foundation. Not full coverage but that was just what I was looking for. Light weight for a no makeup look that looks great. This is one of my go-tos when I'm not in the mood for a full face but I need more than just a moisturizer.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love this powder foundation. It has great coverage but is buildable so if you are not looking for full coverage it will still work. It goes on very smoothly and doesnt look cakey especially when you use a setting spray.
Alyssa S.
Elkton, VA
Review for: Light Beige
As with any powder foundation there is no coverage. The color however makes my skin look healthier and it also gives me a healthy looking glow. I love this product for running errands when i just want to add some color to my cheeks.
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I pr fear this powder as it is pressed powder, so it is less messy. I really like the texture as there is creaminess and smoothness. It provide a decent amount of coverage for it being a powder, and it comes in a variety of shades.
Katie A.
Washington , DC
Review for: Fair Neutral
This powder is sheer coverage despite its claims to be full. It's not very easy to apply and is not even when you do. The price is steep for a less than great product for normal to dry skin. I would not buy this again.
Alexis A.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder foundation is amazing! When I wearing it people are very surprised to find out that's it's only a powder! Very wearable. High coverage for a powder! I have already repurchased.
Aubrey J.
Review for: Light Neutral
This powder is definitely creamy and very smooth on the skin! It looks very natural and is very easy to apply, I feel this is better for drier skin, possibly combo, but it doesn't control oil as much as I would like.
Elizabeth B.
I love this! For a powder, it has great coverage and I don't even have to wear anything else on my face when I have this! It's been great for the warmer weather because liquids in the summer don't work well with me.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?