BY TARTE #20 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I’m really not a fan of powder foundations, but I can’t say I feel the same about this one. It has a very creamy feel and doesn’t make my dry patches stick out like other powders do. I’ve used it to set my liquid foundations as well and had no issues.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
By far, one of the best concealers I have used. I have real dry and sensitive skin, and this stuff doesn't break me out. It doesn't look like I caked on my makeup, which I love .
Jenn H.
Excellent light weight buildable coverage and it is both a foundation and setting powder. When used with the brush made for it, gives an airbrushed look without a heavy feel.
Grace S.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
Very creamy, build able coverage, and lightweight. This product is quite pricy, but I do think it is worth the money. The packaging is pretty and there is a lot of product inside. I would recommend.
Aurora G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
It works ok goes on smooth. Kind of not full coverage or at least I didn't the coverage I want. Also made me break out really bad. But for some people I can see it working.
Jayme C.
Seattle, WA
I really like this. It's light coverage with a brush but when applied with a sponge you can build it up. It doesn't last super long on me but I use it for very light makeup days so I'm okay with that.
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
I believe this is the ONLY powder foundation I have ever enjoyed because of the simple fact that its actually creamy. It’s not straight up powder. My poor skin cannot handle a powder foundation. It makes me look awful. Lol.
queen s.
mcminville
Best creamy powder I’ve tried in my life. It’s almost like it points out perfection. Definitely made with a process works well and is so brightening to clear faces. And good reviews from it and is just good! For any event.
Kaylee O.
Racine
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
Love this! Worked so well. Was great in the summer when I needed lighter coverage. It has good buildable coverage. Good staying power when used with a setting spray.
Lisa H.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
I love everything Tarte. The packaging on this product is beautiful. I love this product because you can go light to medium coverage and use it on top of other products. I use a brush to blend it in. The Pad that comes with it is only good for touch ups.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?