BY TARTE #28 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Vanessa C.
West Warwick, RI
I typically always use liquid foundation but I have been trying to get my oily skin under control. So I bought this product in the light-medium neutral shade. I had the girl at ulta match me to this product and im not sure if the lighting was off or if its the pigment of the product itself. This gives me a peachy color and because there are not many shades available in this product I cant go a shade lighter/ darker. I still continued to use it as the color wasnt horrible. I would say its medium coverage at best and last just about 6 hours. By the time im home from work its worn off and I dont have a job where I am running around all day. When its first applied it does give me a nice matte finish but if your looking for a full coverage this product is not very buildable as it gets very chalky on your skin. Its also not good for dry skin if your skin peels it will show. I like that it is soft on the skin and feels like i have nothing on.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder foundation helps to make your face look amazing. You’ll see that your skin looks natural, and very perfected. It doesn’t break you out, and makes your skin look super healthy. I highly recommend this product.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg, WV
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
I’m really not a fan of powder foundations, but I can’t say I feel the same about this one. It has a very creamy feel and doesn’t make my dry patches stick out like other powders do. I’ve used it to set my liquid foundations as well and had no issues.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
By far, one of the best concealers I have used. I have real dry and sensitive skin, and this stuff doesn't break me out. It doesn't look like I caked on my makeup, which I love .
Jenn H.
Excellent light weight buildable coverage and it is both a foundation and setting powder. When used with the brush made for it, gives an airbrushed look without a heavy feel.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
Grace S.
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral more...
Very creamy, build able coverage, and lightweight. This product is quite pricy, but I do think it is worth the money. The packaging is pretty and there is a lot of product inside. I would recommend.
Aurora G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
It works ok goes on smooth. Kind of not full coverage or at least I didn't the coverage I want. Also made me break out really bad. But for some people I can see it working.
Danielle M.
Buffalo
Let me start by saying im so dry most of the time I can’t even set my face, this was AMAZING. It gave me such a beautiful coverage but I didn’t look flaky or dry at all, definitely a great product
Jenness S.
Columbus, MS
Review for: Fair Neutral more...
A great all around product from Tarte. I use to give my foundation a finishing touch during my makeup routine. The sponge blender it comes with isn’t the best so I would recommend them a powder brush for application.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?