BY TARTE #25 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
I typically always use liquid foundation but I have been trying to get my oily skin under control. So I bought this product in the light-medium neutral shade. I had the girl at ulta match me to this product and im not sure if the lighting was off or if its the pigment of the product itself. This gives me a peachy color and because there are not many shades available in this product I cant go a shade lighter/ darker. I still continued to use it as the color wasnt horrible. I would say its medium coverage at best and last just about 6 hours. By the time im home from work its worn off and I dont have a job where I am running around all day. When its first applied it does give me a nice matte finish but if your looking for a full coverage this product is not very buildable as it gets very chalky on your skin. Its also not good for dry skin if your skin peels it will show. I like that it is soft on the skin and feels like i have nothing on.
Shagufta H.
Shagufta H.
I purchased this on sale from Ulta. They had a promotion in which the product was $17 dollars.

This powder foundation is versatile in coverage. You can use it wet or dry. I prefer to use it dry when I have days where I want to do a light dusting of makeup. However, I am not a big fan of the sponge and use a brush for hygiene reasons.

Unless this product is on sale, I will not repurchase because there are drugstore alternatives that get the job done just as well.

My biggest concern is that can react badly to some skincare and start looking cakey.

For all the promises that are made, I feel like this powder is more of a tinted powder sometimes instead of a full-coverage foundation.
RoseAnn H.
RoseAnn H.
I bought this for my daughter after all of her makeup had been stolen. We were a little overwhelmed trying to replace all of her makeup since we don't use just one brand. Tarte had a shade that seemed to match well, so we bought it. She's been wearing it every day for 4 months and loves it! It's also lasted a super long time because she truly wears it everyday and is just now asking to replace it. It was mid-range on price level, so if you aren't used to spending over $15 on powder, it will seem expensive. It's worth the money, however!
Julie H.
Julie H.
This is pretty good powder! It provides decent coverage (not complete- does require a few rounds of patting) but that's the exchange you get if you don't want something that's super cakey looking/ feeling. I just love and trust Tarte products and haven't had a poor experience with them yet. I'd recommend this product of you need a lightweight powder. On the otherside the Tarte liquid foundation has really strong coverage of that's what you're looking for. Also if you use NYX dewy setting spray on top it's perfect!
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
I found this for sale at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I've never used a powder foundation so I was a bit skeptical but I have to say I love the range of coverage I can get! If I want a little more full coverage I will spray my brush with setting spray and the foundation glides on so easily! I also love how lightweight it is! Highly recommend for anyone looking for a foundation that can be used to set their liquid foundation, provide light coverage, or provide filler coverage depending on the day!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I like this. It is nice coverage and looks flawless. However, it doesn't keep me matte and I usually have to use another powder to set it. I moved on to Amazonian clay powder but will switch back when my face is not sweating from the heat! Overall, I wouldn't recommend for oily because I have normal and a little bit oily skin and it gets a little shiny.
UPDATE: I think this broke me out :( on ultas website, others were complaining about this. I have very sensitive skin.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Raeford , NC
Perfect for those no-makeup makeup days. I bought this during a flash sale at Ulta. I hadn't tried a powder foundation in a long time but I'm so glad I did. When I apply it it looks powdery but within 5-10 minutes it blends into my skin and looks completely natural. It's medium coverage, long lasting and the packaging is gorgeous. I like to throw it on over some under-eye concealer with some blush when I'm going for a natural vibe. Definitely will repurchase.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Sebring, FL
A very lovely powder!! I love the large variety of shades. Not just three or four like some powders tend to do. I am a red head, so my skin tone is very very fair. Most of the time cosmetic companies assume fair skinned people only have one shade... But we still have different undertones just like the darker shaded girls. :). Some of us have pinkish undertones and some are more yellowish. So glad Tarte took this into account! Bravo!
Brie L.
Brie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I just bought this at Ulta the other day and I love it! It is perfect for everyday and can be tossed in my purse for touch-ups on the go. I have very oily skin and I think this looks great. I do where it as more of a setting powder, but the sponge that it comes with gives you the option to change coverage. I would give it five stars, but the sponge does not go in the container... come on, why not put room in there for the sponge?
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have mine in the shade Fair Neutral, and it is just that! The perfect, fairest of the fair, neutral shade. The powder really is soft and creamy, and with a bit of setting spray, looks natural on the skin. I got this more so to use as a setting powder, as opposed to a foundation, so I cannot speak to it's "coverage of a foundation" claims. That being said, I love this powder, and think it will be great for use over the summer!
samanta j.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Niralu P.
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?