BY TARTE #13 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
Mary R.
Review for: Medium Honey more...
I LOVE this product! I am a product junkie and rarely buy the same thing twice. I’m going on my fourth purchase of this (two for this shade and two for a lighter shade for winter). I’m pretty pale, but this shade was excellent for the summer for me. I pick up color easily in my face. It is a bit too dark for the winter.

As far as application, usually powders look pretty rough on me because I have a lot of fine hairs all over my face that show up terribly. I don’t want to go all the way to a full liquid foundation so I gave this a shot. It is awesome! As my step-daughter says, it gives me a nice glow and doesn’t look overdone. It is great for a natural look where you want to smooth out some uneven tones on your face. Super easy to apply with a brush. The sponge it comes with is good for a touch up but I wouldn’t recommend for every day application. The double ended brush they make for it is great. I’ve finally gotten used to using it and won’t go back.
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth my skin looked while wearing this. It stayed on for a solid 9-10 hours even in humidity. I did prime and use a setting spray, but I always do that because of my oily T-zone. After my primer I used a powder foundation brush and applied this. It was very easy to apply and blend. What I find unique about this is how smooth it looks. it doesn't have that powdery chalky look at all. I loved the packaging as it came with a little purple pouch to put the compact in and keep in your purse. If I was going to suggest anything it would be to expand the colors. I was lucky and light neutral worked well on my skin tone. I should mention I have large pores on my nose and cheeks and this powder did not accentuate them like some powders can.
Overall I am very happy with this purchase. I have tried many powder foundations and this is by far the best I have found.
Faith L.
Review for: Medium Honey more...
This is great! On the no makeup days I use this as foundation! On other days as use this on top of foundation! I would say you can probably find something super similar at a discounted price. I make sure to uses every day that I wear make up and I find that it just the job! I am a tarte lover and if you are too I would recommend this! Beautiful packaging! Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
Review for: Light Beige more...
My sister introduced me to this product and THANK GOD! I use this every single day over my concealer, along with the amazon clay foundation by Tarte. I love this powder specifically for the fact that it doesn’t crease or sit in lines. I have a very expressive face and in there past, I had some trouble finding makeup that didn’t sink in the lines of my face as the day went on. I don’t have that problem with the double duty beauty. Highly recommend!!!
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Review for: Light Neutral more...
This is a good product, wouldn’t say it’s my favorite powered foundation but it does a good job! The packaging is super nice? It comes in a purple box and will come with a cloth slip with a saying on it! Super cute. I’d say this is a medium coverage, definitely not a full coverage. It lasts me most of my day, just need to touch up, blot here and there. It is super easy to apply and doesn’t make your fave super cakey. I’d say this is a perfect everyday kind of powered foundation.
Caroline P.
I bought this foundation about 10 months ago from Tarte's website. And let me tell you, I have yet to find another foundation that is as good as this one. It's a creamy powder texture that is full coverage. It literally gives me an air brushed finish. It does not oxidize.

I got mine in the shade medium tan honey. You can only buy it at Ulta Beauty and Tarte's website
Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation .
Yoo-Jin K.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral more...
Overall I like this foundation. I’ve used it overtop my liquid foundation to set it and to add some extra coverage to typical problem areas with blemishes like my chin and around my nose. The coverage is light but noticeable (especially with my IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ the powder provides just the right amount of finish). Overall it didn’t really wow me. Pretty good coverage, hydrating enough but bordering on the potential to be drying if I put too many layers on. I think of all tarte products, you could probably do to skip this one (you can find an equally good drugstore powder foundation).
Natasha R.
It’s part of Hunnish and has a really interesting type of formula to it because it’s so extremely smooth and soft and apply is very well coverage so if you want to powder foundation that looks more skin like and it’s not kinky but you do want a fuller coverage and I just I go lights no make up look or daytime like this one is great I definitely think that it helps the parents of your skin and it doesn’t break you out
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This foundation compact is amazing doesn’t cake and crease and matchs skin tone perfectly comes in many skin tones doesn’t feel like your wearing it , it leaves skin looking flawless very good ingredients and like the packaging and would highly recommend this
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Bought this product because it was on sale at Ulta. Velvety texture on skin and works well if you don’t want to bother with liquid and all the work that comes with it. Good for a more natural look and helps with oily t zones. Not a huge fan of powder products but in the summer time I use them more often than liquid for outside activities. I would recommend.
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Nirali P.
Memphis
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?