BY TARTE #22 in Powder Foundation

Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Coming soon 2-21! Only at ULTA!This 2-in-1 foundation with makeup and skincare benefits delivers a double dose of moisture and anti-aging ingredients in a buildable, medium-to-full coverage powder. The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. This Double Duty Beauty Foundation comes in sleek compact and travel pouch with a double-sided, touch-up sponge to mask and mattify anywhere - it's perfect for on-the-go glam. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge.Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. - Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation see more...

Buy on ULTA
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation - Only at ULTA! The creamy, hypoallergenic formula masks any redness, dark spots, uneven skin tone and excess oil, while softening the look of fine lines and pores. It can be worn wet or dry for your perfect level of coverage and works across skin types for 12-hour wear that's never dry or flaky. Use with Tarte's Double Duty Beauty Powder Foundation Brush & Removable Sponge. Formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, and gluten. Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder FoundationToo Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Yoo-Jin K.
Review for: Light-Medium Neutral
Overall I like this foundation. I’ve used it overtop my liquid foundation to set it and to add some extra coverage to typical problem areas with blemishes like my chin and around my nose. The coverage is light but noticeable (especially with my IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+ the powder provides just the right amount of finish). Overall it didn’t really wow me. Pretty good coverage, hydrating enough but bordering on the potential to be drying if I put too many layers on. I think of all tarte products, you could probably do to skip this one (you can find an equally good drugstore powder foundation).
Andrea D.
Landenberg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder foundation gives amazing coverage! It applies very smooth and covers all Blemishes. It is very easy to apply and doesn’t feel heavy on the face. Bronzers and blushes blend well on top of it. The only negative thing I have to say is that it is not good for those with oily skin. It will cake up during the day to where you have to re apply.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Review for: Fair Neutral
This is my favorite powder foundation. It's easily the softest and creamiest powder formula I've ever used, and builds up to a good medium coverage without looking too cakey or powdery. I prefer to blend it with a dry Real Techniques sponge instead of a brush, IMO the sponge gives better coverage with a less powdery look. This is advertised as a wet or dry formula but from my personal experience I wouldn't recommend it wet; although it initially looked good upon application it started creasing and fading badly by the end of the day even with setting powder. Although I've mostly switched to stick foundation I still like to keep a compact of this on hand for days when I'm feeling a lighter coverage look.
Helena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was nervous about buying this at first because I ordered it offline. I was worried about I matching my skin color, because I am extremely pale. I got the lightest shade, and it's amazing. This matches my skin tone perfectly! It blends perfectly with my makeup, and lasts almost all day!
Aldina K.
Warren, MI
Review for: Light Neutral
I purchased this product at Ulta, in search of a new powder foundation for my skin. This is the first product I have ever returned. My skin is oily-combination and  extremely sensitive. This product made me break out in acne terribly. The reasons for the two stars is:
1) The beautiful packaging---upon opening the box, you see a purple velvet pounce where the gold tinted compact is held.
2) the color match was excellent.

However i would not recommend this to anyone with extremely sensitive, acne prone skin.
Rachel M.
Review for: Fair Neutral
I've used a ton of different powders and I got this one when it was on sale to try. I have to say there is nothing I dislike about it. I feel it has light coverage and doesn't look powdery. Is it one of the best powders? Eh I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking for a full coverage powder. Id recommend this to anyone looking for a light powder for daytime makeup wear. That's what I use it for just with a little concealer underneath and I find it works really well!
LindseyGrace V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage . Easy to apply. It’s definitely a staple in my beauty routine . Tarte Double Duty Beauty Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation is my daily use foundation and it will continue to be . Great price
Shannon M.
Review for: Light Beige
Absolutely amazing! I can not stress how much I love this product, it leaves my face absolutely smooth (matte but yet very soft). I am a repeated user although it is a bit costly (I believe it is $35). I accidentally purchased this because it was on sale at Ulta for around $20.00, and I have been buying it every since. For someone who has uneven colorization on their face, this leaves my face looking one, smooth color.
Sara S.
Sachse, TX
Review for: Fair-Light Neutral
First of all, Tarte knows how to do gorgeous packaging. I love the gold although fingerprints are an issue. The product itself is good, but I don't think it's great. It doesn't look overly cakey or powdery unless you reapply mid-day. I have used this on its own on a light coverage day, but I also like this to set my foundation. It doesn't look too powdery and is a nice finish that is not overly Matte.
samanta j.
I've seen this powder on tarte website I wanted to know about the shades I'm yellow undertone and how is the coverage is it buildable ??
Rachel D.
Is this foundation good for oily and acne-prone skin?
Niralu P.
I know they have brushes, but does anyone have any affordable recommendations for brushes that pair well with this foundation?
Louisa B.
Has anyone tried this yet? Is it worth it? Thoughts on it??
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
I love this foundation. But I can't find a good concealer to pair it with. What works for you?