tarte Double Dose Lip Gloss

Do you like it ? Very nice
Is this lip gloss sticky? That may sound so old but I haven't used lip gloss in so long I wonder if the formulas have gotten better since I was 10!
Start your review of tarte Double Dose Lip Gloss!
Product Highlights
...making your lips look luscious yet perfect for everyday cause its not too shiny. in reviews
Loved this tart double dose! It's not too sticky and its long lasting. I bought mine at Ulta and have really enjoyed it. This was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. The price is exceptional for what you're getting especially in a natural product.in reviews
Tarte makes my favorite lip products, they are beautifully pigmented and are lightweight on the lips and very moisturizingin reviews
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
Great pigment and color; this is my go to product for liplining. Love this product so much, and would definitely buy again. It definitely exceeded my expectations and it is super easy to apply on my lips every day. It is a necessity for makeup!
Stephanie T.
Fremont
Great product one of my favorite go to things when i dont wear much makeup ans just need a little extra something
Jessica F.
Nicholson, PA
Review for: Acerola Rush Golden Peach
I love the packaging for this lip gloss as well as the color! Tarte always comes through with quality!
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Go Goji Blush Pink
i would say that is is okay but i wouldn’t wear it again. this is my first time wearing this but i feel like i could have kept it in the store. i brought it from sephora. i wouldn’t recommend this to others.
Brittany B.
Monroe, LA
This product by Tate (one of my favs) is your #1 go to lip gloss for rich, bright color and long lasting shine!
Home A.
Strongsville
This lip gloss is bomb.. I use it constantly.. always keep this bag.. so soft and the colors are always on point
Eduarda M.
Ainda não tive a oportunidade de experimentar este produto, mas com resenhas de outras blogueiras pude ver que tem ótima qualidade e vale super a pena.
kim G.
I love their lips products I am more of a nude lip color person and they have such a good variety to pick from
Pauletta G.
Frankfort Indiana
This product really stands up to its name. It's like getting getting it all in one.
ashley B.
This is a nice lipgloss with good color payoff, long stayinhg power, and a nice consistency. these are definatly not too thick or goopy but pretty lightweight on the lips. I love all the colors, acai boost is a fushia, go go goji is a creamy medium pink, acerola rush is a coral and pomegranate punch is a pinky red. as far as the packaging goes i dont find it hard to get equal emounts of clear and color out and the fuzzy tip doesnt bother me either.