BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this lip gloss sticky? That may sound so old but I hav...4 Answers
tarte Double Dose Lip Gloss
  • "Loved this tart double dose! It's not too sticky and its long lasting. I bought mine at Ulta and have really enjoyed it. This was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. The price is exceptional for what you're getting especially in a natural product." in 8 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss. So creamy and goes on smoothly while also making your lips look luscious yet perfect for everyday cause its not too shiny. " in 8 reviews
  • "Tarte makes my favorite lip products, they are beautifully pigmented and are lightweight on the lips and very moisturizing" in 3 reviews
Emily P.
Rogers, AR
Although I'm not that keen on glosses, I couldn't say no to a tube of Acerola Rush, on sale at Sephora for $6. I love natural, clean, sheer peachy-pinks on my lips, so this was a good color match for my very warm, very fair complexion. I'm really not a fan of glosses in wand form, so I love that the product comes in a super-sleek tube with a doe-foot foam applicator. Besides the color, my favorite aspect of this product is the long lasting power, which outlasts eating and drinking. With lasting power, as is usually the case, this gloss is on the sticky side (which is why I prefer balms, which have the capacity to both apply smoothly and last a while), and I'm not a fan of the peppermint scent, taste, and mild tingle. For the price, however, I love this little product. I've had no problems in terms of where I need to squeeze in order to get the correct amount of pigment, and I would happily repurchase . . . but only on sale.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this in Go Go Goji after reading some good reviews, but unfortunately my experience with it was not so good, so I sent it back. The packaging is really cool and pretty, and you can control how pigmented or sheer it comes out by squeezing at different points along the tube, but it takes some experimentation to get it right. I'm fair-skinned, and this particular color looked really garish on me. It was kind of like a lipstick with poor, uneven coverage topped with a sticky lipgloss. Definitely not worth it for the price.
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Go Goji Blush Pink more...
i would say that is is okay but i wouldn’t wear it again. this is my first time wearing this but i feel like i could have kept it in the store. i brought it from sephora. i wouldn’t recommend this to others.
Lizzie D.
Oxford, OH
I like it a lot but it's not my favorite! It goes on smooth and glossy and isn't drying at all. The packaging is cute but for the price you pay you can find a drugstore alternative. First time buying and it's nice but I probably wouldn't purchase another color in this line.
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
Love this gloss, deffinately one of my go to's when I'm going anywhere. I can wear it with anything. You can never go wrong with glosses. I deffinately recommend for those who like natural looks. Tarte is a goood brand.
Echo H.
Berkeley, CA
i LOVE this product! the shades are all customizable (squeeze either color of clear gloss to get the perfect amount of coverage), the formula feels so hydrating, and it lasts forever. the peppermint tingle is an added bonus
Vasilena M.
Madison, WI
So far, I've bought 3 colors of this lip stain... My fave is "lovely"... It looks good with my medium-beige skin tone. The texture and weight of this stain are what make it the best lip product ever. I feel that lipstick is too heavy for everyday, gloss is too sticky, and balm is not enough. This stain leaves my lips feeling good... Unlike almost everything else that dries them out over time. Try it!!!
Amanda L.
mobile, AL
Love the lip products from tarte they are some of the best on the market!!!!! They actually last all day. So you get all day wear from them and they are supper pigment so the color is awesome. They are soft and don't leave you lips feeling sticky. I love them.
ashley B.
This is a nice lipgloss with good color payoff, long stayinhg power, and a nice consistency. these are definatly not too thick or goopy but pretty lightweight on the lips. I love all the colors, acai boost is a fushia, go go goji is a creamy medium pink, acerola rush is a coral and pomegranate punch is a pinky red. as far as the packaging goes i dont find it hard to get equal emounts of clear and color out and the fuzzy tip doesnt bother me either.
Salina C.
love these lip paints long lasting not drying very hydrating and the colors are so vibrant all of them.I normally wont buy high end lip paints but i cant say no to tartes .Something about them i keep buying more!!I would definitely recommend!
Jacquelyn J.
Is this lip gloss sticky? That may sound so old but I haven't used lip gloss in so long I wonder if the formulas have gotten better since I was 10!