BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this lip gloss sticky? That may sound so old but I haven't use...4 Answers
Vasilena M.
Vasilena M.
Madison, WI
So far, I've bought 3 colors of this lip stain... My fave is "lovely"... It looks good with my medium-beige skin tone. The texture and weight of this stain are what make it the best lip product ever. I feel that lipstick is too heavy for everyday, gloss is too sticky, and balm is not enough. This stain leaves my lips feeling good... Unlike almost everything else that dries them out over time. Try it!!!
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Review for: Pomegranate Punch Red
The name itself rocks. If you have ever eaten a pomegranate then you know that it stains your lips this beautiful deep red with a hint of pink. This mimics that but you have more control to how you want it to look. Plus it's only on your lips where you want it to be instead of your lips tongue and fingers like the fruit. Lol.
Kelli G.
Kelli G.
Moody, AL
I have to admit that taste's Double Dose is my current favorite lipstick/gloss product. It's so convenient and the product is so luxurious! It's so easy to use and packs a punch since you have both products in one container. I will definitely be purchasing additional colors!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Onalaska , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this tart double dose! It's not too sticky and its long lasting. I bought mine at Ulta and have really enjoyed it. This was my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again. The price is exceptional for what you're getting especially in a natural product.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the lip products from tarte they are some of the best on the market!!!!! They actually last all day. So you get all day wear from them and they are supper pigment so the color is awesome. They are soft and don't leave you lips feeling sticky. I love them.
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Bryn Mawr, PA
This is the first tarte item I finally splurged on, and it was a good choice! I love lip items, and never hear anything about tarte lips--only their pallets! It's a good first item, a little pricy though. It's for one of those "treat yourself" days!
Kathleen X.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
Great pigment and color; this is my go to product for liplining. Love this product so much, and would definitely buy again. It definitely exceeded my expectations and it is super easy to apply on my lips every day. It is a necessity for makeup!
Salina C.
Salina C.
love these lip paints long lasting not drying very hydrating and the colors are so vibrant all of them.I normally wont buy high end lip paints but i cant say no to tartes .Something about them i keep buying more!!I would definitely recommend!
Jenn E.
Jenn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip gloss. I keep it in my purse and use it almost daily. It's not sticky. I've repurchased, purchased one for my sister and I also have recommended to my friends. Love love love tarte makeup! Great quality.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Alto, MI
The best lip gloss i have ever bought! such great quality and a great value! you're getting what you pay for when it comes to this! super long lasting too! and so easy to apply!
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this lip gloss sticky? That may sound so old but I haven't used lip gloss in so long I wonder if the formulas have gotten better since I was 10!