tarte Discover The Amazon 3-Piece Kit uploaded by Darreian W.

tarte Discover The Amazon 3-Piece Kit

A travel-friendly set featuring Tarte’s iconic beauty breakthroughs. Discover the benefits of Tarte's biggest beauty breakthroughs, Amazonian clay and pure maracuja oil, with this collection of iconic favorites. The pure maracuja oil rollerball is perfect for skin rejuvenation on the go. This powerful and intuitive elixir absorbs instantly, delivering a high dose of essential fatty acids and vitamin C to hydrate for skin that looks brighter, firmer, and smoother. Once your skin is perfectly hydrated, the long-wearing Amazonian clay 12-hour foundation with broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen will give you up to 12 hours of flawless coverage. This weightless foundation reduces the appearance of pores, discolorations, and imperfections for a natural, healthy-looking complexion. For the ultimate finishing touch, gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara delivers long-term benefits with each swipe, giving you instant results and better lash health. This set contains: - 0.8 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - 0.24 oz Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in Black - 0.6 oz Pure Maracuja Oil Rollerball - Makeup Pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance, hydrating skin naturally to restore moisture, so product does not flake or transfer, minimizing oil to balance skin and keep makeup in place and combining with pure pigments to leave a truer, richer color. Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to replenish and brighten skin. This product also delivers a high dose of pure vitamin C, powerful antiaging elixirs, and maximum hydration.

tarte Discover The Amazon 3-Piece Kit
  • "I love the pure maracuja oil to wear at night, I put it on after I wash my face." in 1 review
  • "The foundation is almost the size of a full sized foundation." in 1 review
  • "The mascara is not the highlight of the trio, but it works really nice and if a close third to my favorite mascaras." in 1 review
  • "The oil is a great moisturizer and a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
Nikki M.
Review for: Tarte Discover The Amazon 3-Piece Kit Fair more...
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Laura E.
I’m such a sucker for sets like these! Tarte has the best combinations! The amazonian clay foundation has the best coverage! Leaves your face like a blank canvas! Word to the wise: moisturize and prime your face prior to applying your foundation to avoid creasing or flaking since this is a full coverage product.
N I E M A N 🌵.
Seattle, WA
This review is mainly for the foundation. It is a good product, controls oil and shine amazingly--not for dry skin! Only thing is it wears off a little patchy. The packaging is cute but can get messy (like a toothpaste tube). Does last a long time until it does begin to wear off.
monica g.
Midland, TX
I found the concealer too oily for me not my favorite brand it could be better but many people do like it so you can give it a try this product itself I haven't tried but just the concealer and not my favorite for its price you could buy many more better
Aubry H.
Loving these products, the foundation and one of the original faves, use it all the time. Makes your skin feel very smooth to the touch almost velvety, the coverage is great. Price point is about average but it's definitely a good investment!
Andrea P.
This product is decent. A three piece kit with Tarte Amazon cosmetics. I found the sizes of the products too small for the high price I had to pay. Not only that, but the product did not work either. I wouldn't buy again or recommend.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
tarte Discover The Amazon 3-Piece Kit
Best foundation ever covers all my blemishes and keeps me from having any additional breakouts I love this formula and I definitely will be purchasing again suggesting it to all my friends
Jill D.
4 stars because I have not tried 2 of the products. I can say the Amazonian clay foundation is awesome! It's not too heavy and accepts contouring powder very nicely. I wouldn't recommend for someone with oily skin though.
Vanessa C.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this just to see if I would like it and I fell in love. This is now the only products o each for. The foundation is full coverage but still has a natural finish. I will buy again and recommend to all my friends.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
I do love 2 of these items! I got this mascara and I used it over all my other ones! I now need a new one. My lashes are thick and long and I love it! The foundation I love how creamy it feels and smooth on my skin!
Montira P.
Suffolk, VA
How full is the coverage of the foundation? Does it cover redness and dark spots?
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Has anyone broke out with acne from the oil? That worries me!
Rebekah K.
Valdosta, GA
Is the foundation good for oily skin ? I would love to try it if it is
Nathalie K.
Is this still available and where?
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Hi! I use "Light-Medium Beige - light to medium skin with pink undertone" in the full size foundation, and am unsure whether to go with the Light or Medium for this kit. Any suggestions - does anyone know the actual colors for the Light & Medium foundations included in the kit? Thanks! :o)