tarte Discover The Amazon 3-Piece Kit uploaded by Darreian W.

BY TARTE

A travel-friendly set featuring Tarte’s iconic beauty breakthroughs. Discover the benefits of Tarte's biggest beauty breakthroughs, Amazonian clay and pure maracuja oil, with this collection of iconic favorites. The pure maracuja oil rollerball is perfect for skin rejuvenation on the go. This powerful and intuitive elixir absorbs instantly, delivering a high dose of essential fatty acids and vitamin C to hydrate for skin that looks brighter, firmer, and smoother. Once your skin is perfectly hydrated, the long-wearing Amazonian clay 12-hour foundation with broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen will give you up to 12 hours of flawless coverage. This weightless foundation reduces the appearance of pores, discolorations, and imperfections for a natural, healthy-looking complexion. For the ultimate finishing touch, gifted™ Amazonian clay smart mascara delivers long-term benefits with each swipe, giving you instant results and better lash health. This set contains: - 0.8 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - 0.24 oz Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in Black - 0.6 oz Pure Maracuja Oil Rollerball - Makeup Pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance, hydrating skin naturally to restore moisture, so product does not flake or transfer, minimizing oil to balance skin and keep makeup in place and combining with pure pigments to leave a truer, richer color. Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to replenish and brighten skin. This product also delivers a high dose of pure vitamin C, powerful antiaging elixirs, and maximum hydration.

• "The oil is a great moisturizer and a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "The mascara is not the highlight of the trio, but it works really nice and if a close third to my favorite mascaras." in 1 review
  • "The foundation is almost the size of a full sized foundation." in 1 review
  • "I love the pure maracuja oil to wear at night, I put it on after I wash my face." in 1 review
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got the product, the box was a bit smashed, but the product was in good condition. I'm not sure if I got expired produt or what. It was not creamy and smooth, it was litteraly like clay. I was hard to smootho onto my skin and I'm not sure if this is the right color, there is no color information on the package, but it seems a bit too light for me. I will be using it still...I paid for it, but only as a highlighter. The mascara was pretty good, great size, will be using all of that. The oil, I used it on my feet, worked pretty good. My only complaint was the foundation, which gave me a very ashy look to my skin.
Carmen D.
Millington, MD
With the oil a little does really go a long way and my favorite thing to do is mix it with the foundation for a flawless finish, I use this product just about everyday that I wear makeup and yes it has a very long where, I do highly recommend it to others.
destiny c.
Colonial Hgts, VA
A amazing starter kit when you just start getting into the higher end makeup , very cute packaging and very full coverage , the oil is also great for people with dry skin and it absorbs pretty quickly without making you oily definitely worth the money !
Janesca B.
I absolutely love Tarte products because they use natural ingredients and they do not irritate my skin. I use the oil at night and I wake up with incredibly smooth skin.
Crystal L.
Excited about this product. Just very disappointed that the mascara was dried out. Such a bummer because I really do love tarte products.
N I E M A N 🌵.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This review is mainly for the foundation. It is a good product, controls oil and shine amazingly--not for dry skin! Only thing is it wears off a little patchy. The packaging is cute but can get messy (like a toothpaste tube). Does last a long time until it does begin to wear off.
monica g.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found the concealer too oily for me not my favorite brand it could be better but many people do like it so you can give it a try this product itself I haven't tried but just the concealer and not my favorite for its price you could buy many more better
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
tarte Discover The Amazon 3-Piece Kit
Best foundation ever covers all my blemishes and keeps me from having any additional breakouts I love this formula and I definitely will be purchasing again suggesting it to all my friends
Amber C.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do love 2 of these items! I got this mascara and I used it over all my other ones! I now need a new one. My lashes are thick and long and I love it! The foundation I love how creamy it feels and smooth on my skin!
Aubry H.
Nageezi
Loving these products, the foundation and one of the original faves, use it all the time. Makes your skin feel very smooth to the touch almost velvety, the coverage is great. Price point is about average but it's definitely a good investment!
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Has anyone broke out with acne from the oil? That worries me!
Montira P.
Suffolk, VA
How full is the coverage of the foundation? Does it cover redness and dark spots?
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Hi! I use "Light-Medium Beige - light to medium skin with pink undertone" in the full size foundation, and am unsure whether to go with the Light or Medium for this kit. Any suggestions - does anyone know the actual colors for the Light & Medium foundations included in the kit? Thanks! :o)
Rebekah K.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the foundation good for oily skin ? I would love to try it if it is
Nathalie K.
Is this still available and where?