BY TARTE #24 in Facial Cleansers

Daily brightening face cleanser and waterproof makeup remover.

• Rainforest of the Sea™ complex: a proprietary blend of algae and marine flower extracts that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing and softening skin
  • Allantoin: softens and protects, while helping to promote cell regeneration
  • Provitamin B5: acts as a skin emollient and moisturizer to provide intense hydration
  • Indian Gooseberry Extract: rich in vitamin C to help brighten skin while retaining skin’s natural moisture and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Lavender Oil: soothes and tones skin

Product performance: This hypoallergenic face wash removes excess oil, impurities, and all traces of waterproof makeup without overdrying skin. Powered by a natural blend of lavender, antioxidant marine ingredients and brightening vitamin C, this gentle vegan cleansing gel is free of sulfates and artificial fragrances, and it helps condition and soften as it maintains skin’s natural moisture balance.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium cocoamphodipropionate,  sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, propanediol, sodium coco PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, caprylyl glycol, polyquaternium-10, fructosyl cocoate/olivate, sodium chloride, glyceryl laurate, phenoxyethanol, sodium cocoyl/olivoyl hydrolyzed oat/wheat protein, potassium sorbate, allantoin, panthenol, cocamidopropyl dimethylamine, sodium glycolate, hexylene glycol, citric acid, cocoyl hydroxyethyl imidazoline, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, algae extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, tocopherol,  phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, linalool.

• I neeeed this wow 😍1 Answers
  • I just received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. I have a...7 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this cleanser and would you recommend it...3 Answers
tarte Deep Dive Gel Cleanser
  • "I received this as a sample from Tarte after I ordered Tarteist mascara (which is amazing!). I was excited to try it because I already purchased the 4 in 1 spray and I wasn't disappointed. I like the way the cleanser smelled and my face felt so soft after. I have sensitive skin and this works for me! It also helps that Tarte is cruelty free, which I love!" in 325 reviews
Bre R.
stoneboro pa
I received a sample in my Sephora play box & went and purchased a bigger size. I got the 15$ kit which includes 50 ml cleansing gel, one of their under eye masks, & the tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara. The cleanser has a subtle clean smell (similar to the frothy face wash by Origins if you’d tried that) it’s definitely not too overpowering or artificial smelling. The bottle itself is very nicely decorated, loving the label & love that the bottle has a pump instead of just being a tube you squeeze. Now onto the product itself, a little goes a very long way, I only use two little pumps and it’s always more than enough. Besides being a cleanser it’s also a makeup remover, so two in one you can’t beat that! I always remove my makeup then cleanse so helps to kill two birds with one stone. The cleanse itself is very gentle, I use it to remove my eye makeup mostly when I’m cleansing and it’s not harsh on the eyes whatsoever. It gets rid of any oils/shine I may have on my face & doesn’t over strip it leaving it needing moisturizer right after(I always moisturize anyways but it’s nice not having your skin feel dehydrated right after cleansing). All in all my skin feels super smooth and clean after, I love this product and will repurchase it again. The full sized product is around 25$ if I remember correctly, but they always have the travel size in gift sets, either way it’s worth the money!
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I just ordered this online from the Tarte shop online, and you guys 😊🤗😯 this stuff is for real! It's so amazing it cleans your skin so well! With minimal effort u can remove your makeup with ease. I absolutely love the packaging it is so pretty and that itself is a plus when u are like me and love love love beautiful products! This is worth spending your coin on. It's actually formulated with antioxidant-rich algae, lavender and vitamin C. IT IS HYPOALLERGENIC AND VEGAN FRIENDLY YOU GUYS! It's from the rainforest of the sea collection and you can find that in the app Sephora and read more on it it also on the tarte website. It has great reviews which lead me to buy it. And I am so happy I did because it removes everything including, waterproof mascara, gel eyeliners that are water proof and even 24hour lipsticks! It takes it all right off with no residue left behind I usually use wipes to remove my eye makeup and then go in with a cleanser but with this I just use it and it's one and done and you can also use a great moisturizer that is fitted for your skin they have a lot of great options.
Ashley E.
As somone with combination skin, Tarte Deep Dive gel cleanser worked wonders on my dry skin. It also works as a makeup remover, so it's like a 2 in 1 product!! Use 1-2 pumps to work up a good lather on wet skin and massage for 30-60 seconds, rinse, and pat dry. It makes my face feel clean, super soft, and most of all, hydrated! At first I thought it felt like I still had product on my skin, but it didn't appear that way. I let my skin dry completely before checking again and once it was dry, It did not feel sticky or like there was product on my face. It felt smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone combating dryness. It is my go to cleanser now. I love that it is vegan friendly and cruelty free! #tarte #rainforestofthesea #makeupremover #gelcleanser #skincare #dryskin #musthave
Alex S.
CA
This cleanser is good, but nothing special, and not my favorite. I've only tried a few other makeup removing cleansers before, but I can tell that this is a pretty good one. I generally like to double cleanse my skin, but I bought this for whenever I feel too lazy to bother with that. I will say that this doesn't remove mascara too well. I use washable formulas, so I can only imagine how poorly this would do with waterproof ones. But it gets off the majority of my facial makeup, which is awesome. Full disclosure, my makeup style is relatively light and minimal, but still. Unfortunately, this makes my skin feel slightly stripped and dry after using it. It's nothing severe, and can be rectified by an extra dab of moisturizer. But because of this, it's not an every day type of cleanser for me. But if you have more oily/combo skin, this would probably suit you better.
Jasmine D.
Typically I am not a big fan of cleansing gels but tarte Deep Dive Gel Cleanser changed the game! The scent is very fresh and light. I knew this would was a hit for me after the first use. Never have I experienced such a deep, invigorating cleanse. The gel feels cool against the skin however, I prefer applying cleansers to my konjac sponge unless it’s an exfoliant. It lathers easily and you don’t need much product. I immediately noticed a different in my skin’s texture. My skin looked silky, soft and smooth and overall looked much brighter and healthier! Purchase the 5 oz bottle for $25.00 or 10.14 oz for 36$.00 at Sephora. Do yourself a favor, get the bigger bottle. ;)
Rissa M.
Rockwall, TX
I bought this as a trial size on impulse and I must say that I’m so glad I did! This little cleanser makes my skin feel so squeaky clean and soft! It takes away all the leftover makeup and leaves the skin feeling smooth, renewed, and glowing. I’m in love!

The cleansing set I purchased came with a little pink squeegee to work the cleanser in. I highly recommend this if you’re looking for a cleanser that does not dry out the face yet still feels like it did the best cleaning of your life!
Jessica C.
Ashdown
This is my favorite face cleanser! I have sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin that gets irritated and dried out by most cleansers. This one isn't exactly moisturizing for me, but it also doesn't completely strip my skin of moisture. I do use a face lotion afterwards. A little bit goes a long way as I only use about two to three pumps to cover my entire face and neck. It hasn't irritated my skin at all even when I've had some pretty bad breakouts. While it is pricey, I'm glad to have it. So far, I've purchased the travel size (1.7 oz) twice and it lasts me about two months. I'm looking to save up for the full-size bottle soon.
Vanessa O.
I have been working with this little bottle of gel cleanser for the past 2 months I refuse to let it go so I use it very sparingly I love the way it makes my skin feel after using it who knew that a gel could be so good for my face that gets rid of all the oils cleans my face really well leaves my face feeling really soft I'm so happy with it I only wish that it was less expensive that way I could get it more often
Devan B.
Boise, ID
This is one of the few face washes that I will use time and time again and never have a change in results! Up until I started using this product, I used to have an issue with acne. I use this face wash once a day, in the morning (1 1/2 pumps) and after the first week of use I saw a SIGNIFICANT improvement. My acne cleared up, my redness decreased, my skin felt smooth and not tight after use. It was love. I’m literally down to the last few uses and plan on getting another bottle. No doubt about it. I highly recommend this product! Cruelty free, and vegan!
Kelsey S.
Siesta key , FL
I got two trial sizes of this product around christmas time in some sephora gift sets. And I have to say I really liked it. I think I got around 10 cleanses from each, so I think I can fairly share my thoughts on it. I like the fresh and kind of salty seawater like scent. It's one of those cleansers that is so refreshing and makes your skin feel so tight and extra clean! Especially after removing a full face of makeup and first pre cleansing with an oil based cleanser. I recommend to try out for sure!
Sasha H.
Will this irritate my acne prone skin?
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Has anyone tried tarte Deep Dive Gel Cleanser? Is it good for dry/combo skin? Anyone with sensitive skin have any problems with it?
Maura M.
Mars, PA
I just received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. I have acne prone skin - has this caused anyone breakouts? Does it leave your skin feeling oily or dry?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
Is this a good cleanser? Does it dry out your face ?
Rosalyn N.
San Dimas, CA
Is the cleansing gel recommend for all skin types? I'm interested in purchasing but I have combo skin. Thought?

back