tarte Dark Circle Defense Natural Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Crystal B.tarte Dark Circle Defense Natural Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Olenka B.tarte Dark Circle Defense Natural Under Eye Corrector uploaded by Delia M.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How does this compare to Tarte Under Eye Color Corrector?...1 Answers
  • What is your must have makeup product? tarte Dark Circle...1 Answers
karen P.
San Jose , CA
This use to be my go to concealer for under eyes. It comes with a brush that is actually good quality and applies the concealer great. The consistency is dewy which is great for under the eyes because it moisturizes the skin and does not dry out that delicate area. All the shades have a slight orange or pink under tone which helps minimize the blue and purple tones of dark circles. The coverage is medium to full coverage. I don't know if they still make this product anymore but I recently found a compact of it in my drawer and I'm back to using it daily!
Haley E.
I do like this product the universal shade does work well on my light with yellow undertoned skin. One thing I do not like about this product is at it will sometimes look "crepey" under the eyes. Other than that it is a great product and does help with under eye circles.
Delia M.
Anthony, FL
This product eliminates your dark circles in a flash!!! I totally recommend this product!!!! If you want that glow under yours eyes this is it, it will not disappoint, perfection in a compact that is easy to carry in your makeup bag!
Maria A.
Many of my blushes are from Tarte and I really like all the makeup,but sadly this product was too drying and it settled in a way that it made me looked wrinkled
Amanda A.
Middle Island, NY
I love tarte products. This is a must have in my makeup arsenal. It usually takes a lot of work to conceal my under eyes but this makes it a lot easier!
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in  my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
I received a sample of this product in 2 shades - medium-tan and light medium. It really does what is said in the advertisement - it helps to hide the dark circles under your eyes. Medium-tan is quite dark so be attentive to it. But ... I can't say that I'll repeat it in the future as it is very dense and dry my skin.
gm5baby Y.
['Richmond', ''], BC
This one has replaced my long loved Bobbi Brown corrector. It is so creamy and easy to blend. I love it comes with a brush as well.
Amber D.
How does this compare to Tarte Under Eye Color Corrector? What's the best way to apply?
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
What is your must have makeup product? tarte Dark Circle Defense Natural Under Eye Corrector

back