BeautyFaceFace Makeuptarte
Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection

tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection

To redeem your set:1. CHOOSE YOUR SHADE: Select Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Rainforest of the Sea™ Collection in the shade of your choice.2. ADD TO BASKET: Select "Add to Basket" and the rest of your set, including a travel-size Quench Hydrating Primer, a travel-size 4-in-1 Setting Mist, and a Quench Makeup Sponge, will be added automatically.3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Your final collection will be $39 for US clients ($71 value). Note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. The discount will display above your order total.

Has anyone bought tart products specifically their foundation? Worth the buy ? Does it leave skin dewy glowy and soft ? tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection
Does this work well with patchy dry skin?
I Just ordered this online. Will this be alright with combo skin? I don’t want it to look flaky on my dry patches of skin.
Start your review of tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection!
Ira M.
Ashland, KY
Want to buy this again and was sad when my sponge wasn’t useable anymore, the sponge made my foundation look amazing and the foundation was not heavy and oily
Monica R.
Monterrey
tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection uploaded by Monica R.
tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection uploaded by Monica R.
This sponge comes in a set, it is not available alone. but honestly it doesn't look the same to me as tarte uses on its other similar sponges, I don't like its texture.
Krystine B.
Toms River, NJ
I was buying the foundation & say they had the value set for just a few more dollars & it was absolutely worth it! Nothing bad to say about any of these products! The price is definitely worth it to try out an amazing primer, setting spray & sponge! The foundation is literally one of my all time favorites! Very very happy I spent the few extra dollars for the value set! I will review each item individually! But this set is just all around amazing! tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection #tarte #influenster
Hallie H.
Rochester, MN
Great so if you already know you like the tarte foundation. Includes a primer, sponge , and a setting spray. Both are mini size. The primer super hydrating almost identical to the Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer. The setting spray is average it smells super good tho
Brittany  W.
tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection uploaded by Brittany  W.
Love it. It is one of my favorite foundations. It’s affordable and long lasting too. A little goes a long ways. It’s light weight. It doesn’t feel cakey at all. It’s perfect for summer time.
Lisa S.
hoboken
Over the feel of this line. Clean, full coverage and feels natural, not heavy and cakey. Strongly recommended!
Jessica J.
I absolutely love this! Even though it says medium coverage, it is a light weight full coverage. It doesn’t look dry on the skin, stays on all day and stays in place. I highly recommend this foundation!!!
Ragen  C.
N Salt Lake, UT
tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection uploaded by Ragen  C.
This is one of my favorite foundations! I love that it has 15 SPF, and it is perfect for my skin. It doesn’t feel heavy or anything. It feels great! I recommended it to my sister in law, because I loved it that much.
Kathleen A.
Canada
This is my favorite foundation. I have been using this for over two years now and my skin is clearer and looks flawless when I wear it. This is by far the best foundation I've ever tried. I will always repurchase this!
Anahi E.
tarte Custom Foundation Value Set - Sea Collection uploaded by Anahi E.
Light weight foundation perfect if you don’t like wearing to much foundation fell in love would recommend