BY TARTE

A luxe, limited-edition eyelash curler paired with the travel friendly tarteist™ lash paint mascara.

Limited-edition set includes:

• Limited-edition picture perfect™ eyelash curler
  • Deluxe tarteist™ lash paint mascara

Made by pulverizing natural earth minerals into a fine powder, mineral pigments are one of the most preferred cosmetic ingredients for women with sensitive skin. Natural colors and dyes derived from mineral pigments contain no oils, fillers or chemical ingredients like their synthetic counterparts though they are just, if not more, colorful and vibrant. Mineral pigments have anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and can be used on even the most sensitive skin types. tarte formulations containing pure mineral pigments provide long-lasting color that powers throughout your day and deliver a healthy-looking radiance.

Mascara Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, acacia senegal gum, stearic acid, butylene glycol, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, palmitic acid, polybutene, ozokerite, VP/eicosene copolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, phenoxyethanol, stearyl stearate, aminomethyl propanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, tropolone, sodium nitrate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Mascara: Made in Italy.
Lash Curler: Made in China.

• I love this eye lash curl from tarte it just curls your e...2 Answers
  • Does the eyelash curler really work ? And does the mascar...4 Answers
  • About how much do theses cost?5 Answers
tarte Curl Boss Lash Essentails
  • "Curling your eyelashes can be a drag sometimes but with the help of taste curl boss lash essentials helps me full fil long and beautiful eyelashes! " in 13 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! It's my favorite. I recommend it. I purchase and have repurchased it already! Lol it adds volume, is a nice dark black color, and does not clump! I recommend to my friends and all my beauty groups! " in 7 reviews
Karen G.
HANDS DOWN BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED! Makes lashes separated and natural. One coat is suffice! I am obsessed. It says that it curls but I curl my lashes beforehand anyways. It gives the illusion of sky high lashes, doesn’t look clumpy or like a hot mess. Formula is great and not clumpy! This is my holy grail! I never leave the house without mascara! It just adds that POP! This is the only thing I use in the daily! I am a repeat buyer!

Curler: love the curler! But you can get one for cheaper price, not that different from other curlers! Unless you just want the name brand and the bling!
Catherine P.
New York
I love this lash curler, it is great and besides that its beautiful, comfortable and easy to use, Tarte is amazing, the mascara in the set its ok, transfer a little which is why I'm not a big fan of it.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Gives definition! Love how it makes my eyes look after I apply it. Best mascara product on the market I promise. I would totally recommend this product because it makes my lashes SO long. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Sofia
AMAZING!! I use this everyday. I used to use a drug store eyelash curler but it pinched me lots, so I decided to invest a little bit more money into this product, not only dose it curl wonderfully but it also come with a free mascara! ~10/10~
Alexis K.
Waterloo
This mascara is my holy grail! It works so good, it isn't clumpy and goes on smooth and makes my eyelashes look fake, but in a good way.

The eyelash curler is also amazing, it is so beautiful with all of the rhinestones that come on it.
Cindy V.
This is a cute goodie for Christmas gifts. I liked it a lot but it’s not my favorite. I love the packaging and how it looks super girly. It wasn’t my favorite because it didn’t help my umbrella eyelashes much like other products.
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
First off, the rhinestone details on the handle is beyond stunning! Yes, it doesn't make the product magic but it gives the eyelash curler a little something extra
Emily A.
When I bought this I had a perfectly good eyelash curler in my makeup bag (tarte's original Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler). But the one in my makeup bag wasn't covered in pink and purple jewels so of course this baby had to come home with me!

To be honest, I haven't used it much, it's more of an item that will sit on my vanity and look pretty, plus the other tarte lash curler I have still works just fine. However, on the occasions I have used it, my lashes were curled perfectly!

I've never used the mascara that came with it -- I'm not a fan of the rubber bristle brush, so I gave it to a friend who loves it.
Megan B.
Fairbanks, AK
The two star is for the curler, not the mascara. First off, I feel like all mascaras are the same more or less, why spend $30 when you can spend $8? So I bought this purely for the beautiful, dazzling eyelash curler. I spent 20+ dollars on this because I honestly thought it would make a difference but my $1 elf lash curler from Walmart does a much better job. This tarte one is only good for sitting pretty on my vanity, my lashes still look flat and lifeless after I use it. I regret buying it and would not recommend.
Christina O.
This holiday kit is so perfect as a christmas present for any women in your life. The packaging is adorable! The Tarteist mascara is my favorite mascara because it is super black and makes your lashes look full and long without clumping. The eyelash curler works great and is super cute. I recomment
Emily H.
Dover, DE
About how much do theses cost?
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
Does the eyelash curler really work ? And does the mascara make your eyelashes look longer and thicker ?
Ashley K.
Coalinga, CA
I love this eye lash curl from tarte it just curls your eye lash so good an the mascara is so wonderful it separate your lashes and make them longer a truly wonderful product