BY TARTE

A luxe, limited-edition eyelash curler paired with the travel friendly tarteist™ lash paint mascara.

Limited-edition set includes:

• Limited-edition picture perfect™ eyelash curler
  • Deluxe tarteist™ lash paint mascara

Made by pulverizing natural earth minerals into a fine powder, mineral pigments are one of the most preferred cosmetic ingredients for women with sensitive skin. Natural colors and dyes derived from mineral pigments contain no oils, fillers or chemical ingredients like their synthetic counterparts though they are just, if not more, colorful and vibrant. Mineral pigments have anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and can be used on even the most sensitive skin types. tarte formulations containing pure mineral pigments provide long-lasting color that powers throughout your day and deliver a healthy-looking radiance.

Mascara Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, acacia senegal gum, stearic acid, butylene glycol, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, palmitic acid, polybutene, ozokerite, VP/eicosene copolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, phenoxyethanol, stearyl stearate, aminomethyl propanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, tropolone, sodium nitrate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Mascara: Made in Italy.
Lash Curler: Made in China.

• Does the eyelash curler really work ? And does the mascar...4 Answers
  • I love this eye lash curl from tarte it just curls your e...1 Answers
  • About how much do theses cost?5 Answers
tarte Curl Boss Lash Essentails
  • "Curling your eyelashes can be a drag sometimes but with the help of taste curl boss lash essentials helps me full fil long and beautiful eyelashes! " in 13 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! It's my favorite. I recommend it. I purchase and have repurchased it already! Lol it adds volume, is a nice dark black color, and does not clump! I recommend to my friends and all my beauty groups! " in 7 reviews
Karen G.
HANDS DOWN BEST MASCARA IVE EVER USED! Makes lashes separated and natural. One coat is suffice! I am obsessed. It says that it curls but I curl my lashes beforehand anyways. It gives the illusion of sky high lashes, doesn’t look clumpy or like a hot mess. Formula is great and not clumpy! This is my holy grail! I never leave the house without mascara! It just adds that POP! This is the only thing I use in the daily! I am a repeat buyer!

Curler: love the curler! But you can get one for cheaper price, not that different from other curlers! Unless you just want the name brand and the bling!
Catherine P.
New York
I love this lash curler, it is great and besides that its beautiful, comfortable and easy to use, Tarte is amazing, the mascara in the set its ok, transfer a little which is why I'm not a big fan of it.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Gives definition! Love how it makes my eyes look after I apply it. Best mascara product on the market I promise. I would totally recommend this product because it makes my lashes SO long. A little pricey but worth it, believe me.
Alexis K.
Waterloo
This mascara is my holy grail! It works so good, it isn't clumpy and goes on smooth and makes my eyelashes look fake, but in a good way.

The eyelash curler is also amazing, it is so beautiful with all of the rhinestones that come on it.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Cutest eyelash cruler EVER! I just don't like how fast it stops curling your lashes. The mascara is amazing! I love eyelash cruler for the look of it but my tweezer man one works better. Probably won't be purchasing it again. But who know they always have the cutest eyelash curlers.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
This is one of my favorite mascaras AND one of my favorite lash curlers. I always curl my lashes before I put on my mascara, and It makes my lashes look so full and gives them so much length. My eyelashes are very straight but with some help from this lash curler and this mascara, my lashes are curled for hours.
emily n.
louisville, KY
Best eye lash curler I’ve ever used. Most eyelash curlers pinch my lids but this one doesn’t and it gets almost all the hairs in the curler when it’s curling. When I use this is makes the curls last all day.
Cindy M.
This is a cute goodie for Christmas gifts. I liked it a lot but it’s not my favorite. I love the packaging and how it looks super girly. It wasn’t my favorite because it didn’t help my umbrella eyelashes much like other products.
Alexis S.
I love the curler! It is not uncomfortable to use and has a nice cushion to set your lashes on when you curl them! I also really enjoy the mascara, it gives length, volume and doesn’t clump! This is a great set any makeup lover should have!
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
First off, the rhinestone details on the handle is beyond stunning! Yes, it doesn't make the product magic but it gives the eyelash curler a little something extra
Emily H.
Dover, DE
About how much do theses cost?
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
Does the eyelash curler really work ? And does the mascara make your eyelashes look longer and thicker ?
Ashley K.
Coalinga, CA
I love this eye lash curl from tarte it just curls your eye lash so good an the mascara is so wonderful it separate your lashes and make them longer a truly wonderful product