BeautyFaceFacial Skincaretarte
Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm 088 oz/ 25 g

tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm 0.88 oz/ 25 g

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A super-concentrated balm infused with sustainably-sourced flower-powered maracuja to help intensely nourish and hydrate skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- Fine lines and wrinklesIf you want to know more… This face balm melts into skin delivering rejuvenating moisture and antioxidant benefits. An extra dose of hydration comes with its powerful nine-oil blend including moringa, meadowfoam seed, sweet almond, and maracuja oils. Its rich balm formula especially pampers parched, dry skin, creating visibly firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan and cruelty-free.

tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm So, What step do I incorporate this with my Retinol treatment and Collagen serum? Any tips would be great. Thanks!
Tartelettes, I would like some insight on this product. I just purchased it and am looking for some honest and insightful reviews, I was however be the one writing the first review, as there are none. I am 28, have combo and sensitive skin, and was weary of an oil, ad I use the h20 and mermaid skin but need something ultra quenching for Michigans harsh and dry winters. They wreak havoc on my skin, anyhow any thoughts babes? Let me know the pros/cons you've experienced with this particular product! Thanks tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm
Start your review of tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm 0.88 oz/ 25 g!
Bailey S.
Springville, UT
I like the feel and smell. The flecks of gold are unreal. It soaked into my face well but just left me with too much shine. Would be good for someone with all dry skin not my combination.
Katie Ann E.
Springfield, MO
Saving my dry skin this winter! I typically don’t like oily feeling products on my face but I put this on right before bed. I wake up with moisturizer skin and no breakouts! Love this product.
Emily N.
Fargo, ND
I got this in a Fabfitfun mystery bag from an edit sale. I had never used something of this texture before. It really surprised me actually, i liked it. The smell isn't the greatest and it is a like oily so i use it more at night. If you're wanting something smelling great, this isn't for you.
Laura E.
Love the way this face balm Love the way my skin feels after using this product It feels like babies skin after every use
lisa L.
I like using this at night to seal in all my moisturizers/serums. It does look greasy on the face but by the time morning comes,  your skin is moisturized and plumped. It smells like cooking oil but I would rather have that than harmful fragrances in it. I tried using this to sooth the irritation I felt after using glycolic/lactic acids but it doesn't take the tingle away. Still, in the morning, my face is not red.
Amanda C.
Tawas City, MI
I absolutely loved the rich yet so thin and weightless consistency of this product. Ut nourished and hydrated my skin completely and left it feeling luxurious and well treated.
Kaylee G.
Brooklyn, NY
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm 0.88 oz/ 25 g uploaded by Kaylee G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not as moisturizing as I expected it to be. Feels extremely oily on the skin. Disappointed with this product.
Jada C.
Evansville, IN
I use this in the winter months and it’s a lifesaver! It’s great as a night treatment and is super hydrating for dry patches