tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A super-concentrated balm infused with sustainably-sourced flower-powered maracuja to help intensely nourish and hydrate skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and...

What is this product supposed to smell like? I just got an order from Sephora today and had bought this, but straight out of the box it smells like rancid oil. Is this normal??
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm - Anyone have this? How hydrating is it? Is it long lasting? When or how do you use it?
Start your review of tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm!
Becca M.
Boonville, IN
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Becca M.
This product was included in a limited edition skincare set. I purchased over a year ago and still have some left! It really does hydrate and soften. I prefer to use it overnight since it is an intense moisturizer. I always wake up with fresh and glowing skin! It’s helped to heal some break outs and dry patches too. My face always feels baby soft and has a youth fully dewy look after using. A pea sized amount is enough for the entire face. It can feel greasy and does leave residue on your fingers after applying, but the product eventually melts into the skin.
Ashwini B.
Secaucus, NJ
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Ashwini B.
Love love love this brand and this face balm. It has small gold flakes pressed with the balm (sounds exotic right 😜) This balm is perfect for Sahara dry skin especially during winters. It’s gives deep moisture to your skin. I usually apply this a bit more during the nights . However, the texture is a little oily and sticky. It also oozes out a little extra oil on your faces after sometime since the application. But it’s not much and I need this moisture to keep my skin normal.
Lorrie M.
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Lorrie M.
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm contains maracuja oil, meadowform seed, sweet almond oil and moringa oil. This is a balm that absorbs into your skin like an oil. I have combination skin so, I don’t use this on my entire face. It works amazing on any dry spots though. It’s great for elbows and knees, it works really well on my legs too. I’m not really fond of the smell so I don’t use this often, only when at night when I feel like I really need it. For all over, great smelling moisturization, my go to is Mini Brazilian Bum Bum Cream This is still ok for occasional use and it has cute little gold flecks throughout. #Tarte #Sephora #Influenster #SkinCare
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,078 reviews
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Annamaria C.
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm live this amazing brand and scent I use it where I want it’s very good for all skin types and ingredients are clean beauty
Chloe G.
Bernalillo
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Chloe G.
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Chloe G.
This product is kind of odd. I’m not sure how i’m supposed to use it. Do i use it on my hair , before makeup, or after washing my face? This product is super oily and it doesn’t rub well in the skin.
Ellen J.
23251 Guinea St
This product SAVED my skin. My skin had been dry and flaky and irritated from experimenting with a new acne regimen that was just making things worse. I started using this at night layered with my moisturizer to keep my skin from drying out as much and when I woke up, my skin was glowing and more healthy and smooth than it had been in weeks. The product is very unique and beautiful. I love the appearance of it. It melts in your fingers and glides on like an oil. I don't notice any gold flakes on my skin after applying it (although I kinda wanted to tbh 😂). The only thing I would say is to not go overboard with it if you have oily or acne prone skin. I don't usually use balms so it took some experimenting to figure out how much to apply. When I apply too much, my pores can get clogged. A little goes a long way!
mzkhemistry R.
Purchased at: Sephora
So i went to sephora because i ran out of my fenty foundation. However in there light i noticed that my skin had some dry patches due to the extremely cold weather we'd been having. The consultant recommended me the tarte face balm to hydrate my skin prior to applying a primer to give my face the extra hydration that was needed and OMG! THIS STUFF GAVE MY FACE THE ULTIMATE HYDRATION AND GLOW! A little goes a long way and made my foundation look flawless. I also now use it as my nightly skincare balm before adding my moisturizer because again my skin has been very dry.
Sarah F.
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn’t use this on your whole face unless you have tragically dry skin. It’s balm to oil formula. I use it purely as spot treatment for super dry spots like my cheeks in winter or on the back of my hands after washing.
Sairah A.
Irvine
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Sairah A.
The tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm is amazing. It’s a great lightweight oil to use if you have dry skin. I really do feel like it would work well on other skin types too because it absorbs so quickly. The price is good too I’ve been using mine for a month morning and night and I feel like I still have a ways to go. Also side note, the formula is beautiful with good specs! Makes it feel even more luxurious.
Liz P.
Harrisburg, NC
tarte Cosmic Maracuja Concentrated Face Balm uploaded by Liz P.
I love this for bringing some hydration back to my face. I got this as an add on in my FabFitFun box. So I paid about half price and I wish I had gotten at least 2. It is pretty pricey regularly. The packaging is very pretty, the balm looks so pretty a lilac color with gold flecks. It has a slight smell that is neither pleasant nor unpleasant. Not really noticeable when you apply. If you have oily skin I would either skip or use with caution. For me this is really helping bring my skin back into balance after too much harsh serum. I would consider buying this again since it will last forever.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Talisa G.
Etobicoke, ON
il y a 3 ans
Danielle A. il y a 3 ans
Very hydrating & verrrry long lasting! A little goes a long way.. I use it at night kind of like a mask over my other skincare & moisturizer. It feels great & makes my face look plump & dewy, but it does take a while to absorb so I recommend if you put it all over your face, to do it like 30 minutes before bed so it doesn’t get all over your pillow! But I also use it as a spot treatment on dry spots & haven’t had problems. So far it works great for my dry sensitive skin!