MakeupLip MakeupLipsticktarte
Cosmetics lip sculptor lipstick & lipgloss in Sangria

tarte Cosmetics lip sculptor lipstick & lipgloss in Sangria

tarte Cosmetics lip sculptor lipstick & lipgloss . Net Wt. Lipstick 0.12 oz. Lipgloss 0.06 fl. oz.

tarte Cosmetics lip sculptor lipstick & lipgloss; Net Wt. Lipstick 0.12 oz. Lipgloss 0.06 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Cosmetics lip sculptor lipstick & lipgloss in Sangria!
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
1,037 reviews
I love tatted lip sculptor and lipgloss. Sangria is a rich berry color. It’s a flattering shade and the gloss is so shiny. I love it !!
Diana B.
Yonkers, NY
A draw full of lipsticks, lip stains, and lip glosses and I only use this. Absolutely love the color, I feel like it matches with everything. Looks nice with my skin tone. (I'm "fairly light beige" in Tarte's Amazonian Clay foundation). I usually hate gloss but the formula of this is really nice. Glossy but not sticky. I love that I only have to carry one tube and there's not color matching required. I went into Ulta the other day looking for some more colors but they told me they don't make these anymore. Please bring it back!
Kathryn B.
Chapel Hill, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! The color is very vibrant. Though it doesn’t last very long. I love that it’s a two in one product and therefore is very portable. I do wish that it would last longer. The lipgloss and lipstick together are very beautiful.
Renita R.
I love this product!!! Goes on smooth!!! Long lasting also!!! I would recommend this product too all you ladies!!! You will not be disappointed!!! All good reviews in my sisters makeup group.
Jess H.
Teachey
Purchased at: ULTA
I always have this on have this on hand when i go out. The gloss is great and isnt sticky and the lip stick is so smooth and creamy.
Elorha N.
Chelmsford, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing I love it so much the color is beautiful and it makes you feel comfortable everyday
Stephanie K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love this lipstick. Tarte makes some really great products and this is no exception. Long-lasting, smooth, soft, and vanilla-scented... you just can’t go wrong here, folks! Haven’t tried Tarte? Please do!
Jennifer M.
Griswold, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect combination of lip color and gloss. Stays on nicely and color is beautiful. Great buy
Maureen C.
Newport News
I love this duo. This is the lipstick I reach for the most. It is highly pigmented and applied wonderfully. I opted for a nude/natural color that I can use anytime and apply the lip gloss alone or to amp up my look.
amanda S.
winter haven
Purchased at: ULTA
Very smooth and bright. Not a huge fan of the application style. I did like the bright color and the feel in the lips.

Looking for your answer?