Tarte Cosmetics

How is the formula of these shadows ? [user:mercedesrose03]
Start your review of Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint!
How would you rate this product?
I could have used some more really light basecoat shadows but i love the peachy tones in this palatte. Theres a good mix of shimmer/matte colors to choose from. My favorite part is the blush, highlighter and contour. They come in shades perfect for my warm skin tone and i love that i can pack 1 kit and get shadows and blushes. The mirror and brush are good features for on the go. I got it on sale for an awesome price. I highly suggest this product for warm skin tones, looking for everydat wear.
Allen Park, MI
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Erin S.
I love this Palette ! Tarte is a really great brand and this palette is so pretty. It’s perfect for neutral looks and it halos has blush and highlighter in it as well! The colors blends together smoothly. I normally prefer brighter colors but this palette is stunning!
Kissimmee , FL
This was my very favorite palette. The highlighter is beautiful. The blush is too strong for me but I use it still. The eyeshadows are nice to work to work but also to go out.
Biloxi, MS
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Alexandria R.
This is literally my favorite palette ever and it smells like marshmallows! I'm still trying to get the most use out of it even though I've already hit pan on almost all of the shadows and the highlighter! Please re-make this palette Tarte!
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I have had this palette since Bunny came out with it with Tarte . I love how she named the shadows , everything represents her . The colors are very nice , you can easily make a day, or nighttime look . It also smells like chocolate , which I think is a plus lol
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Merinds S.
I really love the colors in this palette. Perfect for every day look. The only thing I have a problem with is the fall out. So just be sure to tap the brush to release some of the shadow before you apply it to your eyelids. I do reccomend this, especially if you're a fan of Grav3yard Girl. If you don't mind the fall out then this is a lovely palette.
Center Moriches
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Samm; S.
Purchased at: Online
As you can see my swamp queen palette is clearly well loved! The only complain I have is the glue used on the packaging. I’ve had mine since the original launch and the back came loose from the palette but I just glued it back together! I love this to the end!
Cochran, GA
This palette is so well choreographed. It has basically everything that you need for your whole face. The highlighter is still to this day one of my favorites to reach for when I want a lil extra bling on my face. The shade names are also one of the things that just make this palette so good. I would definitely recommend and would buy it again myself.
Janesville, WI
This is by far my favorite palette! The colors are perfect for every day wear or you can spice it up for special occasions. There is a highlight color, blush, and contour color as well as several eye shades. It smells amazing too! I am sad that this was limited edition, I will definitely want another after this one is gone!
Super cute palette! The highlighter in it is AMAZING! The colors go well together, and have a good mix of mattes and shimmers. The bronzer and blush also have shimmer in them as an FYI
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milton, FL
10 months ago
Alexandria R. • a month ago
LOVE the formula, soft and super blendable while keeping full coverage. Would highly recommend to anyone!