Makeuptarte

Tarte Cosmetics

How is the formula of these shadows ? [user:mercedesrose03]
Start your review of Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint!
How would you rate this product?
Kate C.
Arlington, WA
I'm such a fan of Bunny and so I was extremely excited that she pit this product out. I'm a swamp family member and I love this palette
Jocelyn H.
Phoenix , AZ
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Jocelyn H.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love tarter this is cute and it blends so easily into the eye lid and it's so pigmented and it has a little of fall off but not that bad I think that's the only little bad thing about it besides that is a great eyeshadow pallet
Jennifer N.
West Monroe, LA
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Jennifer N.
It’s the packaging for me! This is a beautiful neutral palette and I’m so glad I was able to get one. The highlight is a bit too dark for me but the rest of the palette is great for everyday natural looks. You can’t purchase this anymore but I still like to use this and show it love.
Erin S.
Allen park, MI
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Erin S.
I love this Palette ! Tarte is a really great brand and this palette is so pretty. It’s perfect for neutral looks and it halos has blush and highlighter in it as well! The colors blends together smoothly. I normally prefer brighter colors but this palette is stunning!
Aly S.
Brookings
I loved this palette. It smelled nice, not too overpowering. The colors we pigmented and there was only slightly fall out. It was my go to for every day looks.
Merinds S.
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Merinds S.
I really love the colors in this palette. Perfect for every day look. The only thing I have a problem with is the fall out. So just be sure to tap the brush to release some of the shadow before you apply it to your eyelids. I do reccomend this, especially if you're a fan of Grav3yard Girl. If you don't mind the fall out then this is a lovely palette.
Bre G.
kenilworth, NJ
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Bre G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great palette and you can do a lot of different looks with it. It has some neutral mattes, and I love the metallic colors in it so much😍 If you use them wet they’re sooo shimmery. The blush/highlight colors can also be used as shadows and the pigmentation is on point. I use this at least once a week!
Yessenia D.
Tarte Cosmetics Graveyard Girl Swamp Queen Palette Limited Edition Set with Texas Toast and Swamp Family Lip Paint uploaded by Yessenia D.
I absolutely love this palette! I would definitely encourage using an eyeshadow primer to allow the beautiful shades to lasts long, they range from nudes to a plum dark brownish!
Amanda W.
Kissimmee, FL
This was my very favorite palette. The highlighter is beautiful. The blush is too strong for me but I use it still. The eyeshadows are nice to work to work but also to go out.
Miranda L.
I could have used some more really light basecoat shadows but i love the peachy tones in this palatte. Theres a good mix of shimmer/matte colors to choose from. My favorite part is the blush, highlighter and contour. They come in shades perfect for my warm skin tone and i love that i can pack 1 kit and get shadows and blushes. The mirror and brush are good features for on the go. I got it on sale for an awesome price. I highly suggest this product for warm skin tones, looking for everydat wear.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miranda W.
Milton, FL
il y a 2 ans
Alexandria R. il y a 2 ans
LOVE the formula, soft and super blendable while keeping full coverage. Would highly recommend to anyone!