tarte Contourtionist Bamboo Cream Blush and Contour Brush

This bamboo brush can be used to apply a variety of textures, namely- bronzer to contour and cream blush.

How much is this brush? & where can you purchase it?
My bronzer/contour has been very blotchy and spotty on my face lately. I’ve cleaned my brushes I’m not sure why it doesn’t blend in my skin well. Does anyone have my idea why this could be happening?
Do any hairs fall out after cleanings?
Start your review of tarte Contourtionist Bamboo Cream Blush and Contour Brush!
Product Highlights
“This blush is so pretty and the brush is perfect for contouring. Blends so easily! Swear by it always!” in reviews
Greensburg, PA
Super soft bristles that makes applying brush easily to the face. This is one of my favorite brushes to use because it just feels so smooth and soft against my face. I got this as a Christmas gift and would definitely buy again if I needed to. I keep my brushes clean as possible, so I don’t plan on buying another any time soon.
Ofallon
I love this brush it’s super soft. I use my brush almost every time I do my makeup. I would not improve this product at all. It’s a really good value and not pricey at all and yes I would buy this again
Noblesville, IN
Great brush. It's soft but enough bristles for a firmness that really helps create a good edge for contouring especially under your cheekbones. I use this specifically with my contour stick for cheekbones, nose and center forehead. Don't use anything else for these areas!
Brambleton, VA
A bit on the costly end, and not necessarily worth the quality. It got dirty quickly and would need constant cleaning and upkeep. The bristles would branch off after a few uses which was not ideal. Would not recommend.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fluffy yet dense brush is great for blending all viscosities of facial products. It’s called a “cream blush and contour brush”, but I use it for both cream and powder for a flawless finish. Great brush.
3559 county route 67
All Tarte brushes must be awesome.The Tarte packaging is adorable and the product is even better..You just cant go wrong with anything Tarte..But yhis contouring brush is everything.
port charlotte
I love this contour brush. It is easy to use and it’s super effective with a creamy base to blend. I love using it when I’m in a hurry because it always holds the color if I need to reused instead of dipping again.
1,250 reviews
I love Tarte Cosmetics brushes! This one did not disappoint. So amazing, great quality and worth every penny. I would definitely recommend this for cream or powder bronzers! Works so well and cleans easily.
This is a great brush to use if you want to do more of a light contour and it's probably good for beginners as well because it doesn't really let you go to heavy-handed so it makes it really easy and hard to screw up
Love this brush for contour. It gets into my cheekbones and applies very smoothly. It helps my bronzer look and stay on all day. I recommend it to all my makeup lovers. I would buy this again in a heartbeat!!!