BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A lightweight, full-coverage foundation with the added skin care benefits of skinvigorating colored clay.

Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
It works so well to help keep your face on all day & all night long. No matter the weather. No matter what stress or hell you put your body though. Your face will look flawless like the fierce queen you are!
Nava S.
You know, I wasn’t expecting to like this one very much but it’s actually pretty good foundation. It gives me a dewy look- but not too dewy where my face looks oily. I always make sure to go with a foundation that keeps my face away from the oily side and this was that foundation. I would love to try the new Shape Tape foundation!
Melissa M.
This foundation may be my favorite all time. It covers every single thing on my face and stays all night. It does dry me out slightly but nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. The texture is smooth and the finish is matte and flawless. I will say it's not a foundation I'd choose to sleep in due to its thick nature so be sure to wash and clear your pours after wear!
Shae P.
Roslindale, MA
Great for those "going out" occasions. I don't wear it everyday because the coverage is a bit much for me (but I work in a more casual environment so if it were a more formal setting, this would be appropriate). On every other day, I wear their Tarte's pressed powder applied with a brush. This is also best applied with a brush.
Kayla C.
newport, ME
I have severely dry skin with eczema and a lot of sensitivity. I do enjoy full coverage to help cover the red areas and scars from my eczema but this foundation seems poorly suited to my skin type. It would be great for someone who needs full coverage and has a more normal to oily skin texture.
Jennifer G.
I love Tarte's colored clay liquid foundation. My skin is very sensitive and breaks out with most types of foundation. Tarte's colored clay liquid foundation provides good coverage and does not break out my face.
Jasmine J.
Three words: Coberage.Flawless. Smooth

This foundation has a whipped texture but it is so different from what I'm normally use to. But in this case, different is good!!! I love this foundation and you will too!
tara T.
This is a must for anyone who is on the go! It's seriously my magic weapon. I love being able to pull this out of my bag and instantly give my face a quick touch up. Stay on great.
Jessica O.
Binghamton, NY
While not sold in stores, this is a very good product. Bought it on QVC when they had a tarte bundle deal a while back. Not sure about how many shades it comes in. packaging is similar to the powdered version of this with a screen in the middle you dip your brush into. I usually shake well and use the product on the lid, and that's plenty enough for my entire face. covers redness and acne scars well.
Jordyn S.
Great clay based foundation. I used this foundation for years and it was super easy to put on and long lasting throughout the entire day. I have oily skin and have struggled with acne before but I loved the feeling of this on my skin and it offered great coverage. Would definitely recommend for someone looking for a strong foundation.
Trupti A.
Leipzig
I was wondering if this product is non-acnegenic. I have sensitive skin. Also, is it transfer resistant?