BY TARTE

A 2-in-1 concealer and finishing powder infused with all the benefits of colored clay.Perfectly conceal the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, and imperfections in two easy steps with this convenient colored clay concealer and finishing powder. First, the concealer brightens the under-eye area while camouflaging dark circles and imperfections. Then the tinted finishing powder sets concealer in place as it neutralizes darkness and diffuses light for a rested, radiant look. Both the concealer and finishing powder are infused with colored clay to intuitively address your unique skin and complexion concerns.

Concealer Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, VP/Hexadecene copolymer, cetyl alcohol, silica dimethyl silylate, microcrystalline wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire microcristalline, tocopheryl acetate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, passiflora edulis seed oil, tocopherol, argilla, mica, kaolin, montmorillonite. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Finishing Powder Ingredients: Silica, ethylhexylglycerin, argilla, mica, kaolin, montmorillonite.

Made in China.

Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Okay so this isn't exactly fair to #Tarte as a brand, but #Ulta staff kept pushing it as a natural hypoallergenic solution to my dryness and unbelievably sensitive skin. I returned this, and all the other foundation and coverups By Tarte when I broke out in hives. I am really unhappy, with Ulta but also with Tarte. How often does makeup send you to the ER because your eyes are swollen shut? Not sure which of the ingredients caused the problem, but there is way too much stuff in their makeup...
Sarah W.
Inez
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is okay. I have definitely used better. It seemed to crease under my eyes and left my skin feeling super dry. Very easy to apply but not buildable. I wouldn’t buy again.
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Other more...
Love this brand! Tarte has done a exceptional job in the past couple years with amazing products. This is just one to brag about! Great pigmentation and pay off! All the products they sell are worth every penny! My clients love tarte!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Other more...
Another great product from Tarte! Good coverage, not too heavy or cakey. Great for a more natural look. I only used the finishing powder a few times, but it blends well and has a nice finish to it. I did feel like I went through this concealer more quickly than others, however.
TessMarie💋 J.
Amazing concealer! Works easily applies nicely. Not a lot of product for your buck. Has a decent amount of color range. Depends on if you like moderate or full coverage. For the most part a nice smooth concealer for the average everyday woman.
Brittany W.
Niceville, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product. It’s so good. It helped my skin. Great color!! It has great packaging and clear instructions... First time user!!! It was very effective!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to others
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
I bought this product at Ulta and it is very useful for those initial blemishes that you want to get rid of right away before putting on foundation. It is easy to blend even if the colors of the concealer and foundation to not completely match. Overall very nice and would recommend
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
Honestly I just love Tarte cosmetics. I usually use this as an all over powder once I'm done to make sure everything is nicely blended and I have a nice even transition between my bronzer and highlighter.
Nicole D.
Meridian, MS
This has been one of the best concealers I have used so far. I works nights and constantly have dark circles under my eyes and have a hard time finding something to cover. The powder helps set it and makes it last throughout the day. I would definitely purchase again.
Michelle L.
Ithaca, NY
I don't think I fully understand the concept of this product. Does it have 2 separate compartments, one for the concealer and one for the finishing powder? Or is it a cream concealer that dries into a powder or vice versa?
Rebekah M.
North , SC
Has anyone tried this product
Ysnovic B.
Doral, FL
girls some of you what to used? as is your finished?