BY TARTE

Buff your way to complexion perfection with this revolutionary correcting stick infused with color-correcting colored clay for an even, all-over airbrushed look.

• Colored clay: specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Purple clay: brightens dull, lackluster skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness

This powerful, multi-tasking, skin perfector brightens skin, evens skin tone, blurs imperfections and neutralizes any redness or discolorations. The oil-free, talc-free formula soothes skin as it glides and blends effortlessly for a smooth, even finish. Its "hourglass" applicator design delivers the perfect balance of color correction and coverage to adjust to your skin. Use it before foundation as a color-correcting primer or alone as a light coverage for an all-over flawless look.

All Shades Ingredients: Propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, dimethicone, polysilicone-11, polymethylsilsesquioxane, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, HDI/Trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, silica,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, polyethylene, coco-caprylate/caprate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, hydrogenated castor oil hydroxystearate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, euterpe oleracea fruit extract, punica granatum extract, oryza sativa (rice) lipids, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, argilla, kaolin, montmorillonite, mica.  May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium dioxide (CI 77891), barium sulfate (CI 77120), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

Caution: Avoid eye area.

• Has anyone tried this? I've be curious about this line? Like does...1 Answers
  • What is the coverage like on this? I ordered the 'fair' shade and...1 Answers
  • i saw this online and i was wondering, is this cr... Be the first to answer!
tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
  • "I love Tarte but this really was too dark for my skin tone and it did not help my foundation apply or last any longer than normal. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this as a concealer." in 1 review
  • "It is sheer enough to maintain a natural look when worn alone and covers/color corrects well enough for me to wear it under my PF airbrush effect powder without adding any extra concealer or wearing foundation." in 1 review
  • "One of the best cc cream out there I would say a little pricy but definitely worth the cost works all day and has great coverage" in 1 review
Molly S.
Niagara Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a great primer for those with combination skin!!! The product can collect a bit in specific areas, so it has to be really rubbed in onto the face. It is not liquid at all, so for those with dry skin it could appear patchy in dry areas of the face. This feels so smooth on the face, and the green and purple sections literally even out skin tone before your eyes! It immediately cancels out redness and dark circles, and once foundation is over it skin looks amazing. If you’re looking for a higher end primer that really has a visible effect on skin tone, this is definitely worth investing in!
Courtney B.
West Columbia, SC
Review for: Other
I really wanted to like this product. I love most Tarte products, but this one just didn't live up to the hype. The product makeup is great, the colors blend well and definitely help to cover imperfections. Unfortunately, the second time I tried to use the product (which also happened to be on my wedding day...), the stick completely broke in half and fell to the floor. I never dropped my makeup bag, so I am still unclear as to how the stick broke in this manner. The formula gets an A+, but the design/packaging gets an F from me.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Other
I use this in Fair and I love it so much that I always grab a couple extras when they go on sale because I know it’s a standard in my makeup now. The stick swipes on easily and I’ve never had an issue with breakage. The green helps reduce redness while the purple helps to brighten and the flesh tone works as an all over primer. Truly, you could use this on its own or with a dusting of powder if you wanted. A fantastic product all around.
Adaobi N.
Dallas, TX
This helps to even out any discoloratiom and hyperpigmentation prior to applying foundation. It's much quicker and easier than spot color correcting. The product blends easily with your fingers. If you have dry skin, I recommend using a facial oil beforehand. Overall, the product does what it claims and I would recommend it for those looking to conceal skin discoloration.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this is a stick and is easy to apply, but it feels a bit heavy and sticky for primer. It's nice that it has some color correcting properties, but it's hard to control where they go on the face. It's able to be blended and used on its own without foundation if you need very sheer coverage, though.
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Other
This is a nice CC stick. My face is normally a little dry, and this stick made my face a little bit drier- and stuck to the dry patches. But before applying this, I now use a beauty oil before and it works perfectly. I would recommend to others! Tarte is awesome
Briana F.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other
Love the color correction and coverage, but not the best consistency for a primer. It’s a little dry because of the clay, so if your skin is dry to normal, it might make makeup look cakey. Otherwise, the color-correcting clay can do wonders for the complexion.
Amanda M.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Other
Great brand line and great products from Tarte Cosmetics. This product is easy to use and provides great results as a primer and brightner.  I would reccomend this product to use everyday for great results. Sign up for coupons to get this a discount.
Rosanna W.
Flintstone
Review for: Tan
I love this concealer! I use it as my foundation and it provides great coverage. It is very lightweight and feels good on the skin. It has a more matte finish and blends well. It does not clog pores and is easy to remove with makeup remover wipes.
Brie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it did make a difference color correcting, however, it just sat in my face and I could tell it was there. Maybe it's just my skin... it may work beautifully for others. I do like that it is a stick though, makes it super easy to apply.
Alisha W.
Pueblo, CO
Is this hard to apply?
Jackie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought this on sale and now I am kind of like how do you use it? Do you use a brush or your fingers to blend it out? Do you wear it alone or under foundation? Help!
uswa c.
i saw this online and i was wondering, is this creamy or does it make your face feel dry or cakey?
Susan I.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this product help make pores less visible and makeup last longer?
Nicole C.
What is the coverage like on this? I ordered the 'fair' shade and I'm wondering, is it pretty light? I have found that many times I'll ordered the lightest shade and it's still too dark for me.