tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vanessa G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE #56 in Eye Primer

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this u...1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
This is the only eye primer I have tried and don't have much to compare to. So far I love it. It makes my eye makeup stay on all day and doesn't let us smudge. It also gives a nice tint/base colour to my eyelids, brightening them. It has a more glossy finish which I like, because it helps my eyeshades blend very easily. The only con is that the packaging is anoyying.
🌸fafa F.
The for a beautiful eyes makeup .Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I would really want to write a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
Great coverage and blendability. Excellent with any kind of sponge or beauty blender. It lasts all day without looking cakey or unnatural. This is a staple product for anyone's makeup collection.
Leoni M.
Eyes stayed in tack all day ! Love love love this product couldn't recommend it enough ! By far the best eye primer I have used !! First time but never the last time buying it ! 10/10 ❤
Samantha D.
Wasn't the best product I used. Creased instantly. Felt a little thick as well. Felt like I was rubbing away product when I put concealer or powder on top it. Would not recommend or purchase ever again!!!!
Ahleem T.
I actually never used a product of tarte, and I was like supeeer excited to use this one. It did it great I'm shocked and surprised
Jayme C.
Edmonton, AB
This primer will have your eyeshadow staying on all day and maybe even all night if you're into that. Non sticky and all natural.
Erin S.
I loved this ! It have a smooth matte look before applying eye shadow! It is very long lasting and moisturizing! Great value !!
Blau E.
Ghiroda
The texture of this is amazing. So creamy and pigmented. Although it does crease a bit after a few hours of applying
Chantel R.
PRICEY. FELT HEAVY ON MY FACE. DOESNT MATTIFY. DOESNT STAY IN PLACE. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL BY THIS PRODUCT.
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?