tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
4.14 / 5 based on 102 Reviews
A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.
- Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
- Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
- Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
- Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
- Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
- Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin
Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.
Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
- "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
- "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
This eye primer worked some magic! I've been experimenting with different brands recently and I really like this one.
They are so good I use it mostly everyday it’s a really good product and I highly recommended all people to try it.
I love this it's amazing it's perfect for the eyes and primes your eyes and has a nice finish and lasts all day
Its not the best but I guess it does its job. Not really worth the price of this product. Wouldn't reccomend.
Best thing I've ever tried. Although I haven't purchased it yet, I tried it at the store and it was amazing.
I basically look like a vampire with my dark circles, and this helped cover it up so it must be magical.
I love this tarte eye primer it works great and isn't tacky or anything I definitely recommend it
I absolutely love this primer! It helps my eye shadow stay all day and I don’t have to reapply!
I would love to try out this product it looks loke it has high quality unlike other products.
Dark circles? This should be your go to product. So easy to use and the coverage is amazing.
Q & A
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos