tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
4.15 / 5 based on 104 Reviews
A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.
- Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
- Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
- Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
- Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
- Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
- Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin
Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.
Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
- "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
- "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
This is really good. Very creamy. Doesn't cease. It's pretty affordable. Holds eyeshadow well. Really brings the eyeshadow colors out well.
I love it Glides on smoothly, cancels out any discoloration. Not sticky or greasy. My shadows stay looking great all day. Great packaging.
Tarte is my favorite brand of makeup! This particular primer goes on so smooth and doesn't clump or crease like others. Worth the price!
This eye primer is amazing. It's a stick so it's easy to apply and then rub in with your fingers. It doesn't get greasy or oily at all.b
I love this primer. It conceals my bright red eyelids very well. It wears all day with no creasing and makes a great eyeshadow base.
If you use this under your shadows on your eyes then they reallu do last all day long. I love how bright it makes the colors as well.
Best eye primer covers the veins in your eyes but also gives that natural coverage that pops and the eyeshadow stays on long also
LOVE this primer! My eyeshadow does not move & I have very oily eyelids. Only issue is that the top is very hard to get off.
I love tarte and most of their products but I didn't love this one. It made my eyes feel oily and made my eye make up run.
This is a good product maybe for someone a little bit older but for me it didn't give me the results I was looking for.
Q & A
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos