tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vane G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE #55 in Eye Primer

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or s...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry pat...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior? 1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Brittiany E.
I can honestly say any Tarte product is amazing. I have very sensitive dry skin and the Tarte products work so beautifully with my skin and they blend like nothing's there, I would advise that you get you skin match at an Ulta store before buying otherwise you might buy a color that's off your skin tone.
Sandra G.
This an okay product. It's not horrible but there's better out there. I like the fact that it comes in a pencil style instead of a wand but unfortunately the consistency kinda gets lost when you blend it so the product does not really grabs into it and does not make the eye shadows "pop" more!
Veronica R.
I love that this comes in a stick and is more of a cream consistency! It does on and stays where you put it. I work 12 hour shifts and my eyeshadow does tend to crease by the end of the day but when I wear this it is definitely not as noticeable! I would recommend this product!
Eryn R.
Mesa, AZ
I got this from my MIL for Christmas and to be honest I never used eye primer before. But it's awesome! It makes my eyeshadow stay on all day with no creasing. You won't regret having this product!
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
I didn't care for this at all. My eyes felt greasy and sticky all night. Made my flaws stand out even more. And didn't holding makeup in place. Also the packaging was really crappy and it was super hard to open. Try another product
Jacqueline M.
Buffalo , NY
This product does a good job of evening out your eyelid and preparing it for shadow. It is, however, extremely easy to overuse which leads to s heavy, tacky eyelid
Rachel K.
This color correcting eye primer is wonderous when it comes to covering up the dark circles under my eyes!! I love how smooth it comes on and it blends just right.
Cheyenne L.
This eye shadow primer is amazing! Before my eyeshadow wouldn't stay on all through the day and any glitter shadows wouldn't stay glittery. With this primer the shadows stay on and they show the bright colors .
Kristen V.
West Newbury, MA
I use this product around my eyes almost every day, or at least the days where I want to cover bags. It keeps your making looking fresh all day long and really brightens up around your eyes.
Becca G.
Laotto, IN
I love this product. It's pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for. The primer helps keep my eye makeup from wearing off or getting that dreaded crease. It's perfect for keeping your makeup on point during a long day.
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?