tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vanessa G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this u...1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Frivol4Freckles
I wanted to like this product because of the compact form and what I thought would be the ability to apply it without using fingers or brushes. However, it still needed blending with a finger or brush. The performance was decidedly mediocre on my oily lids - I found this product was prone to creasing. The packaging was also problematic for me - the lid was very difficult to remove, and if my hands were the least bit slippery, forget getting it off. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to use this product to the point of being empty - it just wasn't worth the trouble for such middling performance.
Jennette F.
I recently purchased this on Hautelook for just $10! I've been wanting to try this for awhile now & it's a good Primer however I find it works best when I use it along with my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. It's creamy, blendable & pigmented, however I get maximum coverage when combined with the Painterly!
Vanessa H.
I really love this product when you apply it, it doesn't feel sticky it goes in smoothly and you just need a little bit I even sometimes highlight under neath my brows with it occurs I use a more light one
Elizabeth L.
Franklin, TN
I have super sensitive eyes, and a lot of eye shadow primers irritate my eyes and make them red and watery. This one is great for me and doesn't bother my eyes. I do find that sometimes my eyeshadow will crease, but usually not too much of a problem. The color reminds me of Mac paint pot in painterly. with a shadow over top it doesn't look pink.
Jess Y.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
As an eyeshadow primer, this is terrible! It creased my eyeshadow so bad it was tragic!

However, as an under eye concealer it is really nice! It color correct your imperfections, pretty good coverage, and as long as you said it with a powder you are fine.
Shenell M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is an eye primer and it can also be used as an under eye highlighter/corrector. Some can use it alone or underneath your eyeshadow to make the color stand out. Whatever the case, it blends well, and helps the eyeshadow stay on longer.
Kara M.
Latham, NY
This is a good eye primer, but I find that it is a bit thick. This primer gives your eye a super clean look before you apply your eye shadows. This is a great primer for if you are wearing bright colors because it really makes them pop. I would not repurchase though.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
Amazing, neutral colored base for your eye makeup! Really makes it stick and last long without being too tacky. First time buyer but I'll be back when it's empty! I use this in rotation with my wet n wild eye primer. Definitely recommend if you love tarte/natural products!
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?