tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vane G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE #54 in Eye Primer

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or s...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry pat...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior? 1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Celeste L.
This is my everyday eyeshadow base. it's thin and doesn't crease on my lid. More of a natural eyeshadow primer, minimal color, not thick doesn't change texture of shadows.  Sometimes I add on top more of a brighter eyeshadow primer for bolder looks but all in all it does the job for me just fine
Delacie N.
This is my second favorite eye primer. It is easy to apply and is very precise but takes a few more seconds when fully coating the entire eye. I do see a difference in how long my eyeshadow stays on compared to when there's no primer. It stay on longer and the pigment is a bit brighter.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
This product works amazing, and makes your eye color POP! It is easy to apply and use, I use it almost everyday for my eye makeup and it works amazing! It is long lasting so it is def worth the price you are paying for it, I would recommend to all of my friends and you guys!
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
Amazing, neutral colored base for your eye makeup! Really makes it stick and last long without being too tacky. First time buyer but I'll be back when it's empty! I use this in rotation with my wet n wild eye primer. Definitely recommend if you love tarte/natural products!
Tia W.
Winnetka, CA
With it being so hot during Summer you definitely need a good eye primer! This Tarte primer is amazing!! It kept my shadow and eyeliner in place all day without melting off or smudging. I love the creamy consistency and the little tint that it offers.
Courtney H.
I got this on sale through Macy's for $10 and I think I've found my new favorite primer. It color corrects so I don't need to use concealer on my lids and it blends so well. I highly recommend this product.
Denise D.
Lake Forest , CA
I feel alright with this item. Great for my skin but oxidized too fast. I would use this on my lazy days. I got it once but I don't think I can find myself buying this again. For those who have normal-dry skin though I would recommend.
Andrea C.
Del Rio, TX
The Tarte eye primer stick worked very well for me. It is very long lasting & will last you for the whole day. I purchased this product at my local Sephora. The packaging is very nice & simple. I would totally recommend trying out this product!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
When I don't want to use a liquid I go to this brand it's a great price and you get a full product. It runs smooth and leaves no uneven mess or mistakes. It only takes a little for full coverage! Give it a try
Andrea G.
The best when it comes to priming your eyes to apply the eye shadow I use it whenever it comes to wanting to do my full makeup witch is always and the packing is the cysts thing I would so chose it above any other
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?