tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vanessa G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this u...1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
The packaging is convenient for application. I like that you can draw the amount you need, the formula blends out well with your finger tips. I noticed that this one for some reason gets into the lines around my crease and doesn't set like the other Tarte products. The color match blends goods.
Carolyn G.
As a light skinned, blue eyed individual, I have found this product to be highly functional for me. I purchased it on sale simply for its eye primer status, but have actually used it as a base shadow as well due to the matte light neutral color it provides when applied. As for being a primer, it does a stellar job of keeping my eye make up where its supposed to be at all times. I can't speak for its effectiveness compared to other brands because I've never tried another brand. 💁🏼
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
This product is ok as a primer. I used it on my lids and under my eyes to hide any discoloration. The formula is pretty easy to blend and was easy to apply. My eyeshadow looked good initially but at the end of the day, my eyeshadow was less vibrant and seemed to be wearing.I do have long days though (12 hours). It's an ok primer, but you can definitely find something that enhances your eyeshadow better for a cheaper price.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is an amazing primer stick that really allows your eyeshadow to last all day without creasing. It lets me put my eyeshadow on more smoothly and it just looks so much better! I also love that it's tinted. This brand has always been one of my favorites and has always worked wonders for me!! The only thing I don't like about this is that it is a stick... I would rather just squeeze it onto a beauty blender or my finger.
Annie G.
West Orange, NJ
I've been using this for about three years now, it's thick and covers the lids flawlessly. It evens out any discoloration, giving you the perfect canvas for eyeshadow. I find it works better when you don't "set it" (which no eye primer should be set in my opinion). The biggest downside to this product is the packaging. The.lid is impossible to get off and needs to be repackaged
Celeste L.
This is my everyday eyeshadow base. it's thin and doesn't crease on my lid. More of a natural eyeshadow primer, minimal color, not thick doesn't change texture of shadows.  Sometimes I add on top more of a brighter eyeshadow primer for bolder looks but all in all it does the job for me just fine
Delacie N.
This is my second favorite eye primer. It is easy to apply and is very precise but takes a few more seconds when fully coating the entire eye. I do see a difference in how long my eyeshadow stays on compared to when there's no primer. It stay on longer and the pigment is a bit brighter.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
This product works amazing, and makes your eye color POP! It is easy to apply and use, I use it almost everyday for my eye makeup and it works amazing! It is long lasting so it is def worth the price you are paying for it, I would recommend to all of my friends and you guys!
Emily S.
Las Vegas
The only good things about this primer is that it covers any discoloration on my eyelids. Other than that it is awful. It always creases my eye shadow and makes my eyelids very greasy. It was such a waste of money when there are much better eye primers on the market.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I did give this a try, i bought this when it came out and used it for a week before i returned it. I loved how it came on a stick and you know can see how much you have. Did not work for me because i have oily eyelids, my shadow would did not stay completely all day .
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?