tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vane G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE #54 in Eye Primer

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or s...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry pat...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior? 1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Awesome product!! Love it!!! I use this on most of my clients!! Works really easily and preforms great!!! I would definitely rebuy this product and would recommend to anyone!!!
Daniella S.
Plumas Lake, CA
My personal favorite eyeshadow primer, this alternative to the standard liquid w/ pump ensemble for primer gives you the power to control how much product you use in a way a pump or tube does not.
ada c.
I honestly love this product. It makes my eyeshadow last all day while evening out the skin tone around my eyes. I'd say the only downside is that the cap is basically impossible to get off/on. Probably won't re-purchase just for that factor.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
I have terrible bags and dark circles, but that all seems to disappear when I use this eye primer. This is great for when I put on eye shadow., it stays on for the whole night
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
The packaging is convenient for application. I like that you can draw the amount you need, the formula blends out well with your finger tips. I noticed that this one for some reason gets into the lines around my crease and doesn't set like the other Tarte products. The color match blends goods.
Carolyn G.
As a light skinned, blue eyed individual, I have found this product to be highly functional for me. I purchased it on sale simply for its eye primer status, but have actually used it as a base shadow as well due to the matte light neutral color it provides when applied. As for being a primer, it does a stellar job of keeping my eye make up where its supposed to be at all times. I can't speak for its effectiveness compared to other brands because I've never tried another brand. 💁🏼
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
This product is ok as a primer. I used it on my lids and under my eyes to hide any discoloration. The formula is pretty easy to blend and was easy to apply. My eyeshadow looked good initially but at the end of the day, my eyeshadow was less vibrant and seemed to be wearing.I do have long days though (12 hours). It's an ok primer, but you can definitely find something that enhances your eyeshadow better for a cheaper price.
Jennette F.
I recently purchased this on Hautelook for just $10! I've been wanting to try this for awhile now & it's a good Primer however I find it works best when I use it along with my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. It's creamy, blendable & pigmented, however I get maximum coverage when combined with the Painterly!
Shenell M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is an eye primer and it can also be used as an under eye highlighter/corrector. Some can use it alone or underneath your eyeshadow to make the color stand out. Whatever the case, it blends well, and helps the eyeshadow stay on longer.
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?