tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vanessa G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this u...1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Anna C.
I love this product. It is definitely a little wet but I use products like Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette so powdering down my base is something I would do anyways. The color correcting aspect is amazing considering I have prominent veins in my eyelids but it does not look unnatural. I like the pencil format as I use it to carve out the bottom of my brows as well! When using ColourPop Super Shock Eye Shadow Collection I do not powder this product and the pigment payoff is great!
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
Absolutely love. If I ever forget to wear this my eyeshadow creases almost immediately. It also looks nice alone just to brighten my eyes. If I use it in the morning, you can still see my eyeshadow when I leave work. I will continue to buy this until the end of time!
Jenica C.
Auburn
This has to be my very favorite eye primer, and I’ve used many. Mostly because of how easy it is to apply. I also love that it looks so good by itself and often I use it as a stand alone nude eye shadow that goes with any loom.
Kelly V.
Denver
This product was extremely messy and hard to deal with once you got beyond the sharpened point.  Yes, I realize you could sharpen it, but then you waste primer when it could have easily come in pot packaging.  It was nice for the first few uses, but will never repurchase again.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville, VA
Great for covering dark lids while also keeping the shadow in place. This helps to keep the true color of the shadow too much like concealer. I highly recommend!
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Despite mostly positive reviews, I was disappointed with this primer. It begins creasing almost immediately, and I have to layer a clear powder on top to control it. Still, I usually find my eyeshadow creased by the end of the day. I will not repurchase.
Isabelle G.
Houston
This product Is great! After this one I used tarte™ shape tape contour concealer. The primer stick really took away those bags! I recommend this product allot and I would definitely buy this again!
Destiny W.
I love it so much you can put it on your eyelids and it will stay on for 8 hours my eye color is dark brown it lets you apply any color there Is on a palette.I would buy it again but I don’t have to money
Patricia M.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
This is my favorite eye primer. Stick makes it easy to apply. However the packaging is terrible. So difficult to open, I leave mine with the lid partly opened to avoid the struge everyday.
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?