tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vane G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE #54 in Eyelid Primer

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or sho...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patch...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior? 1 Answers
Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles
I wanted to like this product because of the compact form and what I thought would be the ability to apply it without using fingers or brushes. However, it still needed blending with a finger or brush. The performance was decidedly mediocre on my oily lids - I found this product was prone to creasing. The packaging was also problematic for me - the lid was very difficult to remove, and if my hands were the least bit slippery, forget getting it off. In the end, I couldn't bring myself to use this product to the point of being empty - it just wasn't worth the trouble for such middling performance.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Franklin, TN
I have super sensitive eyes, and a lot of eye shadow primers irritate my eyes and make them red and watery. This one is great for me and doesn't bother my eyes. I do find that sometimes my eyeshadow will crease, but usually not too much of a problem. The color reminds me of Mac paint pot in painterly. with a shadow over top it doesn't look pink.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
My everyday eye primer! Love it and can't live without it!!! I sometimes only wear this when I don't have time for eye shadow, etc., and it does a perfect job of covering any veins, brightens, and has a pink flesh tone to it. I use urban decay when I'm going all out glam, but this is my daily staple!!!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
This an okay product. It's not horrible but there's better out there. I like the fact that it comes in a pencil style instead of a wand but unfortunately the consistency kinda gets lost when you blend it so the product does not really grabs into it and does not make the eye shadows "pop" more!
Jess Y.
Jess Y.
Review for: tarte colored clay Cc eye primer stick
Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Latham, NY
This is a good eye primer, but I find that it is a bit thick. This primer gives your eye a super clean look before you apply your eye shadows. This is a great primer for if you are wearing bright colors because it really makes them pop. I would not repurchase though.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Review for: tarte colored clay Cc eye primer stick
As an eyeshadow primer, this is terrible! It creased my eyeshadow so bad it was tragic!

However, as an under eye concealer it is really nice! It color correct your imperfections, pretty good coverage, and as long as you said it with a powder you are fine.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Review for: tarte colored clay Cc eye primer stick
I got this on sale through Macy's for $10 and I think I've found my new favorite primer. It color corrects so I don't need to use concealer on my lids and it blends so well. I highly recommend this product.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
West Newbury, MA
I use this product around my eyes almost every day, or at least the days where I want to cover bags. It keeps your making looking fresh all day long and really brightens up around your eyes.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
This color correcting eye primer is wonderous when it comes to covering up the dark circles under my eyes!! I love how smooth it comes on and it blends just right.
Keltie R.
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Amy C.
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Callie C.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Rickesha W.
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?