tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Garima P.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Vane G.tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick uploaded by Jennette F.

BY TARTE #55 in Eye Primer

A universal eye primer infused with lid nourishing and color-correcting colored clay.

• Colored clay: color-corrects as it specifically addresses individual skin & complexion concerns
  • Rose clay: soothes skin around the eye area
  • Vanilla clay: helps control oil to keep pigment in place all day
  • Yellow clay: diffuses the look of dark circles and uneven skin tone
  • Purple clay: reflects light to instantly brighten skin
  • Green clay: neutralizes skin redness, reduces excess oil & soothes skin

Discover tarte’s newest primer innovation with this universal CC eye primer stick! Infused with color-correcting and skin-nourishing colored clay, this smoothing eye primer absorbs excess oil on the lids, offering a neutral base for the perfect eyeshadow application. The lightweight waterproof formula works overtime to address the appearance of redness and discoloration, while providing a gentle skin balance and instantly brightening the delicate skin on the eyelid. Simply prep the lid with the easy-glide, neutral pencil tip prior to makeup application for better wear and truer shadow payoff that can last for up to 12 hours.

Ingredients: Isohexadecane, polyethylene, isononyl isononanoate, isododecane, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, disteardimonium hectorite, VP/eicosene copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, mica, synthetic wax, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, propylene carbonate, squalane, montmorillonite, lauryl PCA, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or s...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry pat...2 Answers
  • Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior? 1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
  • "This was one of my favorite eye primers! Super soft and blends in so smoothly. My skin is on the dryer side so I have trouble with eyeshadow primers drying my eyelids out and making my shadow patchy as a result. Definitely didn't have that problem with this. Hydrating, but didn't make me feel greasy at all." in 5 reviews
  • "Love this product! My eyeshadow used to get all in my creases but now it stays all day! It's got a great matte finish and matches my skin tone so I use it whenever I have redness around my eyes. I like this a lot, I would say it's pretty comparable to Urban Decay's primer. " in 3 reviews
Garima P.
Jersey City, NJ
I got this stick on sale from Sephora though, the reviews were very mixed I still went ahead and bought it and I must say I like it. I like the pencil form it's very easy to apply and work with and it does what it claims. It gives my eyelids a neutral shade and a good base for shadow application. Another thing I like about it is it works as a primer as well as a concealer and it glides on to my eyelids so easily. I have used it a couple of times and I like it so far. The down side is the packaging the lid of this pencil is so hard to pull and I am never able to close it fully. tarte Colored Clay CC Eye Primer Stick
Heather M.
Highlands Ranch, CO
Despite mostly positive reviews, I was disappointed with this primer. It begins creasing almost immediately, and I have to layer a clear powder on top to control it. Still, I usually find my eyeshadow creased by the end of the day. I will not repurchase.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Annie G.
West Orange, NJ
I've been using this for about three years now, it's thick and covers the lids flawlessly. It evens out any discoloration, giving you the perfect canvas for eyeshadow. I find it works better when you don't "set it" (which no eye primer should be set in my opinion). The biggest downside to this product is the packaging. The.lid is impossible to get off and needs to be repackaged
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
Great for covering dark lids while also keeping the shadow in place. This helps to keep the true color of the shadow too much like concealer. I highly recommend!
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I did give this a try, i bought this when it came out and used it for a week before i returned it. I loved how it came on a stick and you know can see how much you have. Did not work for me because i have oily eyelids, my shadow would did not stay completely all day .
Lovely L.
I love the primer but the packaging is a nightmare! The cap is too tight and it takes too much effort to pull it off. The nude tone helps neutralize my lids and keeps my shadows in place. I would give it more stars but the packaging needs to be changed.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite high end products!!! You can never go wrong with Tarte products. I love everything about them also this eye primer. Makes your eyes look brighter and long lasting. I also use there concealer as a prime for my eyelids as well :)
Alyssa V.
Livingston, LA
I prefer more of a cream eyeshadow primer. I feel like they are much easier to apply but I thought I would give this a shot anyway. It just can't compare to my paint pot from MAC. I never find myself reaching for this product.
Destiny W.
I love it so much you can put it on your eyelids and it will stay on for 8 hours my eye color is dark brown it lets you apply any color there Is on a palette.I would buy it again but I don’t have to money
Taniesha F.
This is for eyelids or under the eye ?
Keltie R.
I've tried a few different eye primers and they all leave dry patches even though I have somewhat oily lids. I need a primer that can conceal my veins and hold my eye shadow in place. Does anyone know if the formula on this product causes patchiness? thanks !
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have a very fair complexion, will this product work for me or should I look for something else? I noticed it doesn't come in multiple shades
Amy C.
Renton, WA
Is this product recommended for sensitive eyes?
Rickesha W.
Davenport , FL
Does this work in conjunction with concealer or is this used prior?