BY TARTE

An allover, buildable bronzer blush infused with color-correcting colored clay for a natural-looking glow. Go radiant with tarte's Colored Clay Bronzer Blush. The perfect balance of a bronzer and a blush, this mineral powder delivers a natural glow and instant contouring that works on any skin tone. Offered in gorgeous shades, the buildable formula imparts the perfect level of sunkissed brilliance, while the nutrient-rich powder brightens skin without looking dry or flakey. Infused with tarte's revolutionary colored clay, this skinvigorating™ formula gently works to restore the skin's balance and defend against free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

• So beautiful . Is this a good bronzer ?2 Answers
  • Is this blush suited well for fair skin tones?2 Answers
  • I cannot get enough of blush/ bronzers. This Tarte compact looks ...1 Answers
tarte Colored Clay Bronzer Blush
  • "this is a nice, subtle bronzer. it has a subtle shimmer to it that i like a lot, and is just a tiny bit pink. it's not hugely pigmented, so if you want a really dark bronze, you will have to apply with a heavy hand. it lasts a long time though, so i feel it is a good product and worth the price. " in 7 reviews
Rebecca V.
I had high expectations for this product as it is from tarte and I absolutely love their brand. They didn't disappoint me however I felt it wasn't near as good as their Amazonian clay 12-hour blushes. I purchased this in the peach as well as the pink shade. I felt that both shades were nice but again I went to the Amazonian clay blush over this one
Tasmin R.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Peach Bronze more...
This blush is the worst! I can't believe tarte. For their price, they should be making better products. I have a deep brown skin tone and no tarte blush every shows on me....Milani blushes are way cheaper and look better on my skin tone. Tarte needs to make more pigmentation.
Junu T.
Review for: Peach Bronze more...
Everyone won’t like this blush. Its is a very light everyday use blush. Very light pigment. That’s the reason everyone won’t lime this. Has a very little shimmer to it. When you are not feeling to wear any makeup. Just dump this on you face. You’ll look naturally glowing like a flower 🌸 😛
Alex S.
Middletown, PA
Review for: Peach Bronze more...
This gives such a rosy bronze look to the face. I love it. It is great for lowkey days where I don't do heavy bronzing or highlight. This adds a nice little flush to my cheeks that looks natural and pretty. This is definitely not for heavy duty makeup days.
Bobbie M.
Review for: Pink Bronze more...
This blush is neutral and light perfect for my skin tone. I find some blushes are too dark and pigmented for my skin tone. It gives me a nice healthy glow and adds the perfect amount of color to my cheeks.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
I love this as a bronzer or a blush. I think it gives a very natural flush to the skin because of the pink tones in it. It also has a satin finish, which I like in my bronzers. It's beautiful.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Peach Bronze more...
You seriously can’t go wrong with this blush. It’s never too dark or too lite and perfect for any skin color. It’s buildable and stays put all day long, so no worries about having to apply it again throughout the day. The product lasts a long time, so it’s definitely worth the cost. Great quality! Recommend to everyone.
karmila M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Peach Bronze more...
It makes my skin glows. It is perfect for my summer time make up. This bronzer easy to apply, it is buildable. It gives the appearance of sun kissed look. It can be use around the neck area too. Highly recommended
Kat C.
Tarte won me over again with this perfectly balanced bronzer blush. I'm naturally very fair skinned and it's very easy for me to pick up to much blush for my cheeks, but the Park Ave Bronzer Blush has the perfect blend of tones to give me a soft glow while perfectly coloring my cheeks.
Grace 💏.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Peach Bronze more...
Me gusta mucho. La mezcla de colores da un resultado final muy natural. No estoy segura del precio, (tal vez un poco caro), pero a mi en lo personal me gustó la calidad del producto.
Lauren P.
I'm looking for a great easy to blend everyday bronzer how is this formula? How is color is it more peach or bronze, and how's the blend ability?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
So beautiful . Is this a good bronzer ?
Leah J.
Is this blush suited well for fair skin tones?
Leticia G.
Houston , TX
I cannot get enough of blush/ bronzers. This Tarte compact looks beautiful and has a great variety of shades. I have a medium skin color, and I am wondering if this will give me a tan bronze? Also is it long lasting?
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise , ID
Is it worth the hype? Does it last long on oily skin? how does it do after setting spray is applied?