2 colors available

BY TARTE

An allover, buildable bronzer blush infused with color-correcting colored clay for a natural-looking glow. Go radiant with tarte's Colored Clay Bronzer Blush. The perfect balance of a bronzer and a blush, this mineral powder delivers a natural glow and instant contouring that works on any skin tone. Offered in gorgeous shades, the buildable formula imparts the perfect level of sunkissed brilliance, while the nutrient-rich powder brightens skin without looking dry or flakey. Infused with tarte's revolutionary colored clay, this skinvigorating™ formula gently works to restore the skin's balance and defend against free radical damage. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

• So beautiful . Is this a good bronzer ?2 Answers
  • Is this blush suited well for fair skin tones?2 Answers
  • I cannot get enough of blush/ bronzers. This Tarte compact looks be...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
lea n.
lea n.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Peach Bronze
This is the most underrated blush. I love this for the following reasons
the packaging: such a beautiful packaging, and this is not a skimpy amount of blush, i have had this for just under 8 months and i cannot see the bottom (i use it everyday). No room is wasted with a skimpy brush.
the quality: this is a Bronzy blush so it looks very natural. this is perfect for sensitive skin.
the price: so inexpensive for this great blush
I recommend! Definitely get it!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Peach Bronze
This blush is really nice. The color is nice and rich, as it is a mixture of all the colors in the palette. I have the pink bronze and it has a hint of sparkle in it. Not enough to seem too young, but enough for that little glitz. It stays all day and really brings that pretty rosy glow to my cheeks. I also have sensitive skin so some makeups make me break out, but this does not clog my pores or irritate my skin. Overall, it is a really good blush
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Review for: Peach Bronze
I received this in a set from Ulta and this was the main selling point to me. As I use it, there seems to be some weird film on the top that has developed and has warped the color. I love the packaging, but there are better and less expensive options out there. (Also, would only recommend for fair skin. Now that I have a tan- I can barely see it.)
Mary G.
Mary G.
Suffolk, VA
Review for: Park Avenue Princess
I haven't used a blush/bronzer combo in a while but I must say, I am in love with this one! It's a perfect purse compact for when you don't have much space for both product, and the bronzer isn't too dark so it blends well with the blush. I'm fair skinned so just a few swipes and I'm good and it's very build-able for a bolder look.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Pink Bronze
I've been using this every day for the past few weeks. It's added just enough color to my cheek area without being too peachy or pinky or looking like I've tried to hard with the bronzer. It does last all day at work, so I like that and it doesn't look or feel cakey at the end of the day.
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Peach Bronze
Favorite for a year now. I love the combination of highlight, some bronze, and blush. And with one sweep on my cheeks, it gives the perfect glow. This works so well on different skin tones too and that is amazing to me. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't break me out.
Pauline M.
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA
Review for: Peach Bronze
I love all of the tarte products. Not only are they light in weight but they also smell so good! Not all of the products are for darker skinned people but it's hard to find good makeup in that category anyway. For what it's worth this product is great
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: Peach Bronze
Not my favorite blush but it is nice to just throw it on and not have to worry about putting on bronzer too. It is decently pigmented, it just isn't an everyday product for me. I prefer tartes individual blushes and the park ave princess bronzer.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Peach Bronze
I really love this formula! The color is nice and pigmented, and it can be used all over the face! I like that it has peach tints in it because it gives the appearance of having a sun kissed glow! It's super creamy and blends out nicely!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Review for: Park Avenue Princess
I love this bronzer. I purchased it in the double duty beauty kit from Ulta. It has a wonderful blush bronzer mix. This is perfect for spring and it is my go to bronzer. I can't say enough great things about this product.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
I'm looking for a great easy to blend everyday bronzer how is this formula? How is color is it more peach or bronze, and how's the blend ability?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
So beautiful . Is this a good bronzer ?
Leah J.
Leah J.
Is this blush suited well for fair skin tones?
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
I cannot get enough of blush/ bronzers. This Tarte compact looks beautiful and has a great variety of shades. I have a medium skin color, and I am wondering if this will give me a tan bronze? Also is it long lasting?
Kahea-Makani H.
Kahea-Makani H.
Boise, ID
Is it worth the hype? Does it last long on oily skin? how does it do after setting spray is applied?