BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Color Vibes Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new)

• Anyone else think this doesn't stand up to their other palettes? ...2 Answers
Kirsten J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow palette! It has 20 amazing eyeshadow colors for only $42. It may seem expensive but the pans are very big and you can get a lot of use out of the shades they have paired together. They are very dreamy and pigmented, except a few of the mattes feel a little powdery and dry. I have attached pictures of swatches of the palette!

**** pictures taken with flash ****
Kaylee W.
menifee, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay, the shadows are super pigmented when swatched with the finger but when applied with a brush the pigment fades and really has to be built up to achieve the same intensity. Also the palette has primarily cool tones with some random warm tones thrown in which doesn't make much sense to me. But overall you can make great looks with this palette it just takes some work
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette as a Christmas gift for myself and I have used it almost every time I put makeup on. The color selection is perfect. There are great matte and shimmer combinations and you can create flawless day and night time looks. I recommend this palette to everyone and I recommend you ladies try it out!
Valerie E.
Florence, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!! The colors are so pigmented and always show up to show out...LITERALLY!!! I would recommend this product to anyone! It is a bit pricey but it is worth its value. I buy mine online and it lasts a while!
Hallie L.
Lakeside, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color scheme is great and the quality of the shadows is amazing. I ordered mine from Nordstrom rack and got one for a friend. She also loves it! It also came with a really nice dual ended blending brush.
Maria J.
Austin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the colors they are just so beautiful it’s my go to for any look so my eye color it light brown and it’s just right for the price! Very nice and I would definitely buy it again! With it to me
brittany k.
Deltona , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love but hate this palette. The colors are nice, buttery and pigmented they’re just plain colors there is nothing special about this palette and the packaging is huge, but I do enjoy the amount of product you get in the pans!
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
In. Love! 😍😘👰💋💖💅💟👝👑💄💎🎆🎇
There are only 2 things 1, the dark colors have to really be layered on. 2 , the shimmery shades have to be worked hard to get even coats and pigmented. This does not deter me but for such a high priced item I expected better. I love the colors and the "color story". It is easy to separate the colors into quads that can easily go together and the ling thin ones can be used as eyeliner apparently. Each quad has one or two mattes and shimmers. I'm in love with the huge mirror too.
Angela F.
Galloway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this on Ulta but held off. It’s a pretty good palette for Tarte, but I feel they can do better, and I have most of the colors duped. But I do like how they laid out the color combos, this palette will be easy to grab in morning for complete eye look. Will see if I can swatch in store before making final decision. Thanks for the review!!
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good,solid pallet.
The colors are perfect for everyday looks. They are easily blended and have a pretty decent staying power.
The colors are certainly not revolutionary, if you are a makeup addict, you likely have most of these shades in your collection already. It's great having them all in one pallet though. If you travel for business, this pallet will be ideal for you. Also, if you are building your makeup collection or switching from drug store to higher end products this would be great for you as well.
Amie G.
Poestenkill , NY
Anyone else think this doesn't stand up to their other palettes? I wasn't impressed with this formula at all.