BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
Courtney H.
So much pigmentation, stayed on for around 9 hours only had to re apply once, really smooth and creamy
🍃🌹Sofía🌹🍃 T.
Miami
I really love this product! This is an excellent brand. It gives me a perfect finish! I would reccomend it.
radwa m.
It's very good quality and very good for you for this product really amazing color and thank you for this product
Mandy M.
Wauwatosa, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lipstick, it’s a great color pop but not too bright. I absolutely love the packaging with the marble blue. It’s definitely worth the price. I’ve purchased this lipstick in 3 different colors and love each of them!
Michelle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was a bit disappointed when I got this, but it was mostly due to how the shade looks on my skin tone when I layer it on. If I blot it, there is a much softer metallic look which I enjoy. I will stick to the traditional color splash lipsticks from now on though.
Aly N.
toronto, ON
Yassssssssss! This Color is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! A beautiful Red with a Metallic Shine. OMG it is stunning. Bold and Eye catching! A woman saw it on my lips and immediately told the sales associate to ring her up one❤ Its a color that really brightens your face. I cannot wait to wear this during the holidays. And another thing that i love about it, is the fact that it is a True Matte. No slip No glide while applying. Just matte. It can almost pass for a liquid lipstick on the lips but does not look or feel as dry as a liquid lipstick. Muah💋 Perfection!!!! Get it, trust me you will fall in Love❤
Lilly R.
waterloo
Purchased at: Sephora
I think this lipstick is a really pigmented and smooth. It’s also really easy to Supply. It is also quite long lasting. It definitely met my expectations.
Maira J.
Great thing to buy love it for all kinds of things💕💄💕🛍👙👗👛🥂🎊🎉🎁🛒I just buy it few days ago
Anna T.
love love love this lipstick!!!! great color and wears all day!!! really worth the money!
Anita C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This shade is so pretty and has this natural look to it. It is so pigmented and applies very smooth on your lips. It definitely met my expectation and would buy it again.
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting lipsticks? Which shades have you tried and how do the formulas feel on? tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application
Victoria F.