BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
Aline C.
Staten Island, NY
This lipstick it’s so nice, I love lipstick, so this I always use to go to partys and go out with my friends. It’s beautiful and so naturally, and I love this. I’ll recommend this because it’s a perfect lipstick.
Larissa F.
Longmont, CO
This is the first “lipstick” I ever bought. I used only liquid lipsticks until I tried this one & fell in love with how easy it is to apply & how creamy the formula is. It is not all day but has great wear time.
Nicole G.
This is not my favorite brand of lip color. The packaging is also not very appealing. The price was fair, but I wish I hadn’t purchased. I ordered online from Sephora and would not purchase again or recommend.
Robin J.
Queensbury, NY
These have a great color selection. Lipstick lasts a long time and really holds the color well. Packaging is pretty but almost a little too bulky compared to some other lipsticks i have from other brands.
Maria M.
Brooklyn
I loved the texture of the product, I bought it online and I absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to get another one. The price is pretty accesible and the quality is good as well. My lips look amazing on it!
Stef L.
New Freedom , PA
I didn’t like how this shade looked against my tan skin, but it is a nice formula. It’s my first time using it but due to the shade, I’ve been mixing it with lipgloss to make it a more flattering shade.
Irene T.
Pueblo, CO
This is one of my favorite lipsticks, great colors, my lips do t get dry, actually they feel very humectated and soft, i dont hace to use any lip primer with this lipstick. Love the blue presentation
Esther P.
Tarte is my all time favorite! Especially some of there new lips stick their coming out with. Very long lasting throughout the day the packaging is super cute the color is nice and would buy again
Noa S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite brand for lipsticks. I have five or six differet ones. Smooth as butter, easy to apply, feels so good on the lips, every single color is tempting. If I could, I'd get them all.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love how this lipstick is called rain forest of the sea I personally think that’s a really cute name the shade with the pretty pink. It was very easy to use a little bit pricey but tarte products are amazing products with great quality.
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting lipsticks? Which shades have you tried and how do the formulas feel on? tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application
Victoria F.