BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
FATIMA E.
Tanger, Tanger

Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Alicia T.
Montreal , QC
One of my favourite lipsticks, its the perfect nude and is not drying like so many other lipsticks. It even looks great topped with a lipgloss. The packaging is adorable and this colour suits any skin tone and outfit or makeup look. Bought this twice!
Carlie C.
Stirling
The packaging is so pretty, I’ve had so many people ask where the lipstick is from! I’ve also had lots of compliments about the lipstick, it is long lasting, hydrating and bright. Would definitely recommend this to other people and buy more shades. I love tarte it is my favourite brand.
Julienne H.
Maple Ridge, BC
Tarte has the best lip products. They are so moisturizing and long lasting. It is amazing how long it lasts and how awesome it moisturizes my lips through out day and night. I would buy it over and over and over again.
Alina A.

PERFECTMy FAVORITE lipsticks. So beautiful, smooth, creamy, perfectly pigmented. I own all of the colors in the set and I would recommend all of them. I even bought two in the rose gold shade.
Nia C.
I love this lipstick its really pretty and natural although it is a bit pricey for a lipstick it’s easy to apply and good to travel with the packaging is really pretty and I would definitely buy again
Mollie r.
calgary
Ok so first the packaging is soooo nice!! I’m all about keeping my makeup collection as a beautiful thing on its own. I love the shade of the lipstick too. It’s not too pricey at $27 CAD so overall I think it’s a nice purchase!
Julia P.
Vancouver
I have it in shade ocean floor. It is an absolutely stunning colour, with an average weartime. Seems more hydrating than the non shade shifting version. Would definitely buy more shades.
Giulia C.
the waterfront n9 tarmonbarry
Love this colour , nice to wear it everyday. I love tarte's lipsticks and other products. Lovely packaging. Would buy it again and recommend it to others . Good price and good pigment . Good smell
Nela G.
I really liked this product because it lasted on my lips for a whole day. I’ve used it for the first time and I think the price is very reasonable. The color is very refreshing and my lips look amazing. Wolud recommend.
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long lasting????
kellen i.
ESte produto deixa a boca com toque rosa ??
Persephone L.
Toronto, WY
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application

back