BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
Kaylie A.
Charleston
I love this product it is my go to lipstick! The packages going is very nice and this is my favorite lipstick I have another one but it is not as nice or as mate!! I would recommend this to all ages above 13!!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
The formula is rich, creamy and comfortable. The color is nicely pigmented and glides on smoothly. It will transfer quite a bit and doesn't last as long as I'd hoped for but it does last a good 3 hours without eating or drinking. I feel that for the money, it could last a bit longer but for the moisture and comfort it provides, I think it balances out.
Kristina T.
Daly City, CA
This is so pretty and hydrating. I love the color and the packaging is so pretty. It makes it very nice room decor and the pretty color makes it pop out from my pile of other make up. I think this is great.
Britney H.
Cincinnati, OH
Lipstick is amazing! I love this brand. The color is amazing, I have many products from this brand and it never fails! this lip stick doesn’t dry out of lips and Stays on for a while. I would recommend
Meagan H.
Columbia
I got this in one of my monthly beauty boxes and honestly the color was not for me. The lipstick itself seemed fine, but I can’t speak for how long lasting it is since I’ve never worn it out. For what it’s worth, the color went on smooth and creamy, without feeling greasy. Hopefully others have a better time with it!
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
This is the Lipstick that got me back into wearing bullet lipsticks. It is long lasting and I continuously use it. I love that it stays consistent throughout my wear time. I first purchased this in a bundle of Sephora favorites and I’m glad I did try it out because I will definitely repurchase different shades.
Tifanie🌸 R.
This lipstick is very pigmented and lasts a very long time! I have had really good experiences with Tarte lipsticks! I am very pleased with the variety of colors! They all are very vibrant! Also, I love the packaging on the outside! It almost looks like marble, but it reminds me of the ocean and summer!
Esme D.
This is a really nice shade. It’s like a matte color mix with a velvet touch. Though I didn’t like how it looked on me cause of my skin tone but would definitely recommend if you love pink tones.
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
Comfortable lipstick formula. No bleeding. Wears away normally and does need to be reapplied especially after eating. I got the mini set and the colors are very pretty
Abigail W.
Hickory
Beautiful colors and definitely hydrating. I feels like a lip balm and I love that my lips don’t dry out when I use it. The only issue I have is that it does not last all day! I would recommend this product if you want to take a break from regular lipsticks for one that is hydrating AND beautiful!
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting lipsticks? Which shades have you tried and how do the formulas feel on? tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Persephone L.
Toronto, WY
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application
Victoria F.