BY TARTE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Buy on Sephora
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
Fatima zahra ♡.
Laayoune, Laayoune
🌹 𝕭.
Kelowna
Gorgeous lip product. The colour is so pigmented and beautiful went beyond expectations but I can’t expect any less from Tartebalways stunning omg!!!!! Very long lasting for anlipstick! Great value for this product! I adore this brand I’d definitely recommend to others!
Mariangel A.
Guayaquil
Me encanta este producto por que dejas mis labios lindos e hidratados cumplieron todas mis expectativas me encanta la aplicación es muy fácil de usar y tiene jn empaque muy lindo con un precio accesible y se lo recomiendo a mis amigos y familiares ♡
lmak s.
Vancouver
I love these lipsticks. I got the shade “Surfs up” and it’s honestly such a perfect shade for an everyday look. The packaging is so unique and cute and the lipstick itself is pretty good. The only bad thing about it is that it doesn’t last all day. I had to reply it twice throughout 6 hours.
Nisah 🌸.
Got this when I redeemed my beauty gift from Sephora. It glides on smoothly and the end result is really pretty. This is my go-to lipstick and I can just put it in my back and apply it whenever I want cos it's in travel size packaging. I will totally buy it again!
Ella S.
Manhattan
So hydrating and soft! Leaves my lips feeling silky smooth with a beautiful opaque color. Fantastic variety of shades and is definitely a shade to match EVERY skin tone
Danessa F.
Marystown
I received this lipstick as a sample and the shade range from this product is very nice! It’s a very creamy texture and glides I’m very nicely, only down fall to this is you do have to reapply a nice few times during the day!
SISU W.
Chelmsford, ON
I love the original version of these and these ones are so much fun! Great for special events or even everyday wear! Goes on easy and lasts all day! Very moisturizing for a lip stick! Will purchase all the shades if I can!
Samiha J.
Gaborone
Absolutely one of my favorites!!! I prefer tarts lipeticks rather than Mac... it gives so much of moisture to the lips and doesn’t take many strokes to get the colour onto your lip although it is not very long wearing I totally love this brand lipstick!
Sana A.
This shade💄😍❤💄😍❤ simply one of my favourites 💖💖 i mean lets me real who doesnt love tare? I just cant get enough
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long lasting????
kellen i.
ESte produto deixa a boca com toque rosa ??
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application

back