BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
eileen e.
Dude I wanna use this,my cousin had it and I tried it and it’s so cute dude it matches my skin tone it’s perfect but I don’t have it I should probably go buy it!
Makayla S.
Omaha
I am normally the type of person that would stick with matte liquid lipsticks but I was very surprised by this lipstick. It apples very smoothly and looks beautiful. I am giving it 4 stars because it wasn’t my normal shade but that’s not the brands fault.
Aubrey D.
Tuscaloosa
I love the color of this lipstick. It looks great with my skin tone and lasts for a long time. The texture is really smooth and Easy to apply. Met my expectations for sure. I would recommend it to others.
Ryan G.
Colorado Springs
Such a soft pretty rose color. I do recommend to anyone trying it out. It’s a creamier consistency so it’s not as long lasting as matte lips
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
Brittney H.
Wade
I love the whole Rainforest of the Sea theme and collection! The palettes are wonderful, but I’d have to say this lipstick in particular is my favorite part. It’s long lasting, changes colors m, and just looks so well on everyone’s skin tones.
Skylar B.
Woodcliff Lake
This was my go to product for months! The color is absolutely phenomenal and the formula leaves your lips feeling hydrated (almost like a chapstick) but with getting the look of a lipstick.
member-7bcc2
It work the best it’s the best lipstick for tarte and I love it a little t I hope you guys do
Chantal C.
Verdun , QC
Love this line of lipsticks. It's super creamy and hydrating. My favourite colour is skinny dip it's such a perfect nude with a summer tan. My only criticism is that it doesn't last long at all so you reapply often. The pigment is great so you don't need a lot.
monadil a.
&
Discover longwearing lip color powered by H2O with this full coverage hydrating lipstick. The ultra-creamy vegan formula combines intense pigments and buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort-swipe color that locks in place with no feathering or bleeding. Make water work for you through each sea-inspired shade infused with regenerative lip-quenchers and the antioxidant Rainforest of the Sea™ complex to help smooth the look of lip lines.
i hope recieve some colors to try them and share my honest opinion about it <3
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this long lasting????
kellen i.
ESte produto deixa a boca com toque rosa ??
Persephone L.
Toronto, WY
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application

back