BY TARTE

A collection of magical lipsticks in a shade-shifting, multi-texture finish of duo chrome, glitter, metallic, and iridescent to take your lips from basic to bold in seconds. These lipsticks combine eye-catching optic effects with buttery-smooth conditioners for comfort and durability. Try layering them over other lipsticks to instantly transform your look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

• How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting li...1 Answers
  • I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s...4 Answers
  • Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it s...1 Answers
  • "Hydrating. Comfortable. Great smell. Amazing colors. Recommend 100%. My everyday go to." in 30 reviews
  • "Obsessed. Obsessed. Obsessed. Literally tarts knocked it Out of the Park with this line! The colors are amazing. They apply so Smoothly and non-patchy and I find that they last a relatively long time for being a creamy formula. I would highly recommend these to anyone!" in 25 reviews
  • "I tried one of these because the color was a perfect nude for my skin color & i loved the formula so much i had to go back to get more colors ! Super creamy & long lasting and they have a wide range of nudes" in 14 reviews
  • "It looks natural on your lips, the texture is not heavy and longlasting, it not leave your lips dry after wipe it. the pigmentation is perfect and it's available in different colors." in 9 reviews
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
Absolutely love this lipstick! I love all of tarte’s lipstick’s formula. They are very creamy and hydrating and comfortable to wear. This lipstick is also long lasting and has great coverage.............
Meghan M.
Loretto, PA
I absolutely love this lipstick! It is so stunning and gorgeous! I like to use it as a topper over some of the nude shades of the original Rainforest of the Sea collection, just to enhance the shift and add more depth to the look. I bought mine on the Tarte website and I get SO many compliments on it whenever I wear this product! I highly recommend this gorgeous lippie to all of my friends!
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
This is the first Tarte lipstick I’ve tried from the rainforest of the sea line. I think it’s okay - it doesn’t wow me. The product is great but would prefer another cheaper brand with the same quality.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
madeline B.
DeBary
Much lighter and opaque than i expected. the packaging is beautiful, probably my favorite part. i like to use this on too of other darker lipsticks. i want to get some of the other shades soon. i purchased it at tarte online!
Kristin A.
Homewood
One of the best lipsticks to ever have been created! So nice and creamy on the lips, super comfortable, long wearing, and such beautiful shades to choose from. It’s the closest thing to a perfect lipstick that’s on the market today. Pick up as many of them as you can while they’re still available. My favorite shade is Salt Lyfe. The packaging is gorgeous as well. Guaranteed you’ll have nothing like it in your collection!
carla l.
Salem, OR
This is such a gorgeous color!  I love the iridescent pink shade which is just a soft pink/nude color.  It's such an everyday wearable shade and the formula is very comfortable.  It doesn't smell or taste bad and I really enjoy wearing this.  Would definitely purchase again!
Rebecca B.
Buckley , WA
I love this formula. It’s nicely pigmented, glides on the lips easily and feels very comfortable. The wear time is decent for a traditional lipstick and it doesn’t settle into the lines on my lips too bad. I need to pick up more shades in this line!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
Love these lipsticks! They are very hydrating and the color range is so beautiful. If you like wearing solid lipsticks, these are definitely some of the best. They are worth the price and I would highly recommend. Also the packaging is perfection they are always on display!
Zoe M.
I love tarte products, and this in particular kept my lips hydrated all day without having to reapply constantly. I feel safe and healthy using tarte products and don't worry myself over chemicals or anything like that. This lipstick stayed popping and kept my lips feeling soft and full. These colors went so good with my medium skin tone!
Emma F.
Telford, England
I’ve never tried tarte makeup before, purely because it’s so expensive! I’d love to try some
Thiyaa B.
Ajax
How this pigment
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
How are the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Shade Shifting lipsticks? Which shades have you tried and how do the formulas feel on? tarte Color Splash Shade Shifting Lipstick - Rainforest of the Sea(TM) Collection Pink Sand 0.12 oz / 3.4 g
Persephone L.
Toronto, WY
Is Thai pigmented? I’ve been looking at swatches and it seems like you have to run the lipstick 10-15 times to get a good swatch or good application
Victoria F.